Apologize

Moon's pov...

I heard whatever blue said and I felt so betrayed and enraged by his lies but then blue brother told me to go easy on him just for this time...

"Just for once please forgive him and if he ever does this again or even try to get closer... I will myself throw him out of the house... Please" this is what he asked me so I nicely told him everything and magically from that day Nora offcourse use to talk to me but never forced me , neither made any plan... He was trying hard to get my attention but that was fine...

today was a party at home and me TharnType uncle went to shopping to buy some gifts and suddenly while walking out I felt a sharp pain in my heart I held my heart  but finally went towards them...

" What happened? You are ok? " Type uncle asked worriedly and I shook my head... Because I was feeling strange...

"My heart is racing so badly, like something bad is gonna happen" i said and he frowned...

"Nothing will happen... Just sit" he said and I sat down...

We were moving towards home when suddenly Tharn uncle stopped his car...

"Oh I forgot to buy candles..
type please buy one baby...my legs hurts " he said looking at him and with a sigh Type uncle walked out..

"Uncle sorry to say... Can you buy me a present... I mean I will pay for you..." I said I don't know why...

"Ok let me call type..."

"No no you go.. please go out and bring him here by yourself "I said because God knows why but I did said it.. Tharn uncle sighed and walked out and walked to another side...

I was looking Tharn Type uncle who were smiling  walking towards me but suddenly their smile faded and he was signalling something and I looked behind and saw a truck was coming towards my direction... My heart again began to pain suddenly something hard crashed with my body...

I got trapped in the car and wasn't able to breathe.. all I can feel that my head was bleeding and I was feeling numb...

I realised that this is the last time I m alive .. i remembered all the things happened to me and finally closed my eyes....

⏩⏩