Give up

Nora's pov...

It's been few weeks and Ace finally got better and now he walks on his own so I don't get the time to hold him...

I m happy he's fine now but still... It was valentine's day when everyone were giving flowers and i just placed a rose in Ace's bag without saying anything otherwise he would burst out in anger... Many people gave me roses but unlike earlier i didn't accepted it because now I m committed to Ace and I can't cheat on him, neverrrr

Like earlier I was just waiting for Ace but he didn't came so walking towards the canteen area I was searching for him when I saw today the main gate area and a tall girl hugged him and kissed his forehead...

He got so happy and hugged her back...

"I missed you a lot Ace" I heard she said as i went closer and he nodded taking out a big chocolate box ..

"This is for you baby..." He said and gave that chocolate box to her... They talked something in Thai and then the lady moved away on her bike...

"Who was that girl?how can you cheat on me?" I asked grabbing his collar and he just grabbed mine too...

"Leave... You are no one , how can I even cheat on you" he said and I wanted to beat him but controlling myself, i walked away from there and returning back I was crying when momma sat down beside me...

"What happened? You were so happy in the morning? Ace again said anything?" He asked and I nodded hugging him...

"Why can't Ace be mine... I want him but today I saw..." I explained everything and he sighed...

"You should let him go... Nora it's enough now.. maybe you deserve someone else... Maybe destiny has planned anything else... There's no point of pursuing him if he doesn't love you or don't even consider you anything in his life" he explained

"But I love him"

"More than me?" He asked and I shook my head because offcourse I love momma the most after dadda, I won't tell him this because then he will be sad...

"If you gonna cry and worry then your momma will worry and cry and doctor said I will die if I don't stay happy " he said and I immediately covered his mouth getting angry...

" Don't say it moma" I yelled crying more...

" Promise momma that you will let him go... Don't pursue him, don't talk to him without reason... Don't even look at him... Forget him... We can't send him away because eventually we love that guy as a family ... He's nice and kind but you should let it go now... Please for your momma can you? " He asked and wiping my tears I nodded...

"Promise me you won't pursue him?" He asked and I nodded again...

"Want to go club with mamma tonight... You dadda isn't home so there won't be any problem too,you can be my boyfriend for today" Dadda never let momma go alone to club not because he mind or doesn't trust him but momma is weak and   without him dadda thinks something can happen to him... Dadda loves momma so much... I heard he was bad at first but then momma made him fall for him and now he's the craziest guy... He never leave momma even for a moment unless it's work...
.
.

As decided I finally decided to move on because I already promised momma and moreover I think Ace deserves to choose , if he doesn't love me then he shouldn't... I did enough from my side...

I dressed up sexily and walked out... As a typical Asian mom Gulf momma looked at me and rolled his eyes...

"You better wear something inside... Your whole body can be seen... And what's this jeans... It's literally ripped ... Don't tell me you paid for this" i laughed silently on his statement, not loudly because then mama will definitely won't let me out...

" Mom... It's ok... Even I wore this" momma came and Gulf mama head began to spin...

" You look so hot and he's too young... What if guys began to try hook up with you guys... I m ok about Nora but my son(Tharn can't take it if you leave him,he will go crazy" momma said as a joke and we all laughed

We were hurriedly walking out but unfortunately dadda and Ace came Infront of us and I was feeling scared because dadda will definitely won't allow...

"Where are you going?" Dadda asked raising his eyebrows

"Party baby... Mommie son club night" he stated smiling and dadda just sighed...

"And you don't need to even tell me... Anyways go..." He made a wierd face and momma held his face...

"What happened?You don't like this outfit?" He asked and dadda smiled...

"I like everything on you but you should atleast tell me... Why isn't blue with you?" He asked

"Blue is out with his husband... They went to hometown for few days... Alone" momma informed and pulled him dadda to corner and began to kiss him... While I was just standing beside car waiting for momma to come, I have already texted Lisa and Evan to come and I m so excited... I have attended club with my parents and even with my brother... But this time it's heartbreak...

"I don't like this dress..."Suddenly Ace said...

"Let me change it then" i badly wanted to say but now I need to move on...

"Yeah my designer isn't doing his job well... I need to tell him to make vibrant colours... Oppps sorry i m getting a call" I immediately ignore him and walked away from there...

Finally momma came and we went to club...

"Wow ! I just love this so much" he yelled and we ordered different drinks... Momma began to dance with Lisa while I was dancing with Evan the whole time... We drank different shots... Listened to our favourite songs and danced like crazy...

Finally it was midnight when dadda called momma to come back and as the weather wasn't that great we decided to go back...

As soon as we went inside I saw dadda was still waiting for momma...

"You are ok right?" He asked checking him , it's because momma often stays sick and that's why he never goes out alone...

"Yup I m baby Tharn... Lets make love ... I missed you ... " Momma was drunk and was holding dadda's waist...

" Go " dadda glared at me and I immediately walked away, I saw them how they started making out in hall area and holding momma he went inside his room...

I went inside mine too and after showering myself I was applying lotion while staring at the moon and suddenly I broke down into tears...

No matter how hard I try... I can't forget the fact that I love him, why it's so hard to move on, i want to click reset and forget everything... Forget that I love him...

I began to feel thirsty so I went inside when
Suddenly Ace appeared from back holding a glass of water... I immediately let it go in one sip

"Thanks... Good night" I said and immediately went inside the blanket...