babies

Type's pov

After giving birth to these babies I was scared and happy too.. there was a wierd feeling in my heart, I was living here in village and everyone were staying here with me except for Tharn because according to our agreement he promised me that he won't show me his face,as I asked him not to even show me his face once otherwise I won't give his babies to them...

I lived with them for 3 weeks and finally it was the time to let them go... I know, I know they were my responsibility and u should sacrifice and live with Tharn but I don't want to do it...I don't want to give a second chance to a cheater...

I know my babies will suffer because of me but I don't think they will... Infact they will get loving grandparents and Maybe a father too...

I m not a stable person now and I m not ready to be a mother now... I just want to live my life according to my will so I let them go...

As i gave my babies to them , I felt sad and terrible, I cried a lot when Gulf uncle held my hands...

"You can come back with us... I swear i will make sure Tharn won't bother you... Please come" he asked but I shook my head because right now I don't want to go with them... Yes I m selfish and a bad and worst but I have to take this decision now...

And with that I finally let them go... It was difficult at first but then Everything became normal... I use to meet them at weekends when Tharn was away from home and Gulf uncle use to video call me daily to show their face my this way I was always with them...

Here in village I was living my dream life.. I was hanging out, exploring things... I even became and teacher, climbed mountain, went to US for workshop and after a lot of hardwork landed a job in our Village side...

I lost the most important person in my life but in that I got myself , I never thought loving myself would be so beautiful... And the I realised nothing is more important than loving yourself... It's the best feeling ever...

I really faced a lot of troubles, sacrificed a lot, people insulted, assaulted me but now I was happy, happy that I choosed myself over anyone or anything...

My kids maybe not around me but they are at happy place...

I won't ever get back to that guy Tharn but I know a piece of heart would always belong to him..
I hope we never meet again... I won't be able to love anyone again but I m sure I won't love him too...

After four years ☘️

As usual I went to my work and got text from Tharn.. I mean my kids always call me from this number so I talk with them through this only...it must be star

"How are you momma?" It asked

"I m fine baby how are you? How's blue? " I texted back

" We are all good... Can't you come to meet us everyone miss you a lot... "

" Offcourse I will soon.. you know momma got transferred to Bangkok so maybe I will shift there.. "

" Really? Are you serious? I m so so happy Type" the text immediately got edited and I was sure that it was Tharn...

" Ok byee" i texted not arguing with him because common it's been 4 years and I don't think there's any chance of us getting back together...

Yes yes I m going back to Bangkok next month but momma gulf already arranged an apartment for me... I searched about it and got to know that this apartment is bought by Tharn... Whatever I don't care... I m his kid's mother so I deserve this.. there's nothing wrong in getting good treatment..

I just hope we don't cross Eachother's path...