Pretentious

Blue's pov...

I m baby blue... Everyone around me loves me so much, although some of my classmates bully me saying I m abnormal but there's a little baby too his name is moon, he's my bestfriend and he always protect me from everyone...

Two days ago my mother came to meet us... I don't hate him but I m scared meeting with stranger but I got to know that he loves us a lot... Dadda always said he's sweet and gentle and really he's...

I heard they were fighting and dadda was crying begging him to not go... I don't know why he hate dadda... My dadda is handsome, smart and caring...

Next day he was almost ready to leave but I had already planned not let him go out... I want him here with us... So that my dadda can be happy again, he always cry for him and I hate seeing him like that...

TYPE's pov...

"I will miss you all so much... I will miss you too" I said raising his hands towards Blue and star and both of them hugged him... Soon star pulled away but Blue just fell down and as I looked at him and found he passed away...

" What happened baby? " I asked panicking when blue began to rub his ears shaking his head and I knew that blue was pretending because I use to do the same action whenever I was pretending...

" B-blue what happened baby?" Tharn asked pulling him away from me and he spoke...

"I m sick..." He said and I wanted to laugh so I did and Tharn looked at me disappointed...

"How can you laugh at this moment?" He asked

"He's pretending... Baby wake up... I know you are just pretending" I said pulling him up and looking here and there he stood up looking down...

"What happened? Why did you do that?" Mew uncle asked and he looked down stomping his feet angrily scratching himself...

"Stay here" he said pointing at me and everyone looked at me...

"B-but"

"N-no... Stay here... Please" he asked and I badly wanted to say yes but I can't...

"Ok for today I will, but why? Can you tell me why?"

"No not only for today and it is Because you are momma and y-you have to stay here.. I want both mommie and Daddy... Dadda's parents also stay together... My dadda is too good... He will care for you and will give you kisses and candies and will hug you too... Right dadda?" He asked looking at Blue... For a kid whom I NEVER seen talking he surely babbled a lot...

"No... Blue this is wrong... You can't force your momma to stay here... Let him go, he will come to meet you sometimes" Tharn said making him understand and to my shock Blue just pouted and agreed.. my poor baby...

"Do you want to show me as villain right? I will stay here... If you have any problem then get out" I said and he wanted to say something but just sighed and sat down folding his hands...

"Offcourse you can stay here baby... Now when you are here.. let us leave... Take care of kids.. we have important meeting out of states" saying that mewgulf couple left... I know they intentionally left to make us alone but I won't give this toxic guy a chance again because I know he will again torture me, cheat on me and moreover force me for everything...his parents doesn't know what he did and I wont tell them too because then they would definitely kill him... I just don't want him to die before me...

I stayed and texted my boss that I will go to office late and finally at noon I was ready to go to office when this guy Tharn held my hands...

"Your lunch... I-i-i mean you didn't ate anything so just take it... I made it" he said giving it to me... I looked at star was watching us,so instead of throwing it on his face I just behaved and took it and left...

.
.
.
In the night when I came back, I was little bit feeling tired so turning on the hot bubble bath i just sat down in the tub when suddenly this Tharn also walked in and pulled out his robe infront of me.. he wasn't paying attention towards the tub and was showering himself under the shower...

"I m here?" As i said that he held his chest as he got scared and I laughed looking at him.. he immediately put on his robe and looked at me...

"Why are u here?" I asked raising my eyebrows...

"Actually I made dinner so I was feeling hot and my washroom shower isn't working so I came here... I swear i didn't knew you are here...this room is joint so I thought to take shower hurriedly" he said so I just turned around...

After taking half an hour in the hot tub I walked out feeling fresh and putting on my shorts and t-shirts I went to my baby's bedroom and kissed both of them...

"I will stay here for some more days.. mamma love spending time with you" I  said and as I turned around I saw Tharn was staring at my legs ..

" Why are you wearing it like this? " He asked and I wanted to punch him...
" Why ? Who are you to tell me?I can wear whatever i want to" I asked and he shook his head and  made a cross sign...

" I mean why are you wearing your pants opposite side... You may pee inside your pants at night" he said and I realised I really wore it opposite side and embarassed I was walking out when blue immediately came infront of me and I was about to fall on him so to protect him I went back and Tharn held me...

I don't want this scene to happen with him... I don't want to entangled with him again for any reason...

"Momma please sleep here.. please with us... Dadda you 2" he said showing his puppy eyes and Tharn was about to say no so I said yes...

"No b-baby... It's just we" he was about to say when I spoke...

"Yes yes I m ready... See your dadda is saying no... " I said, let him be the bad father so my kids won't hate me and hate this guy instead...

" I-i mean yes yes... I m ready too" he looked at me and then at blue... Our kids were in between us while we both were staring at Eachother...

" I love you so much Tharn... " I said smiling at him and he smiled back ruffling my hair...

" I love you too Type... I m sorry for everything...I promise I won't repeat that again... never"This is what I always dreamt about...

When I looked at him back it was just a dream and he never really said that neither I did... Just one time if he really apologize with his heart and try to talk to me.. I would be back with him but now he's just forcing me , proving that he's not wrong and so on... He doesn't accept his mistake... Why it's so hard for him to do that... Why... he's so arrogant

I m suffering, I want to live with him, I love my kids but I love him more... I live without my kids that's a hard part but living without him is the worst part...

"I love you Type..." He suddenly said and my heart started beating faster... I turned around and closed my eyes forcefully...
"I really do... I maybe be a bad person but I really do" he said again...