Obsessed

Nora's pov( After 8 months)🔞

"Ace stop now... It's enough now" as I woke up from my sleep, I realised he was sleeping behind me and was thrusting in and out without even me being there mentally.. I was literally sleeping when he started doing this...

He can almost fuck with me all the time, he's just obsessed with me...he even make out with me at college and I get heartattack each time that what if they saw us doing that dirty thing in college, it's wrong but feels so right... I mean offcourse I m a horny bitch too but not like him , it maybe because he's not experienced and I m his first and that's why I m scared, what if he get someone better than me and get addicted to them... I will surely cut his dick if he does that...

"I m sorry preety baby" he grinned and pulled up my pants... Standing up the guy put his long dick inside his pants and after doing his morning routine the guy got ready and was forcing me to get up too.... I whined at first but finally got up and finally I was also ready for college...

I was sitting in the car while he was buying some snacks for us because no one made breakfast today and momma told us to buy something for today only as Annie aunt is feeling lazy and momma doesn't like to cook at all...

I was waiting for him when a young teenage guy came and smiling he offered me a rose...

"You look so preety... It was my dare from my friends to give this rose to prettiest one I see today and you are the one" he said and I accepted it because I saw his friends sneaking at us.. finally the young lad  walked away happily and my lad came...he just sat down and began to move towards college without saying a single word...

"What happened? Are you angry or jealous because I accepted his rose?" I asked and he nodded...

"Yup apparently I m... But don't worry I will get ok soon... I know there must be some reason that he gave rose and you accepted it and moreover he was so young so I shouldn't feel insecure but still I m just a jealous bitch... I will be fine don't mind me" he heaves out a sigh and stopped the car at a corner because before going to college we eat something here at a peaceful place... It's more like a mini forest  area and we often come here... Dadda has bought this land and secured it with huge thorny walls so no one actually comes here... we opened the door and closed it from inside... This is more like a farm with mini swimming pool and lot of mango trees in it... There's a small tree house too...

Before he can get off I held his face and gave him a long sexy kiss.. this Type of kiss I only give whenever we initiate sex...

"Can we do it H-here please?" He asked and I just nodded and pulling out my pants I sat down on his dick and began to ride it while he was sucking my neck moaning...

"Ahh yeah fuck yes... There baby yeahhhhhh ahhhhhh yea"

"I love you... I love you so much" he began to harshly suck my nipples...

He pulled me down and placing me in the ground we were literally having sex infront of a river in the stone.. the nature was tempting us more but hopefully no one can come her was this is secured place...

I was sitting in doggy position while he was fucking me from back and I was just moaning, crying out loud..., he was kissing each inch of mine while fucking me ripping my ass apart...

"You are fucking mine... Mine mine only mine... You accepted that rose... I fucking hated that..." he said getting angry and  began way too rough and it was hurting now...

"Ace gentle baby... ...calm down" I said but he just held my hands tightly and began to do it more and more increased his pace like a machine... I was almost crying but couldn't because at some point I was loving what he was doing...

"You fucking make me crazy... You make me crazy" he sucked my lips nose eyes like crazy...

"Ace stop... You are loosing it" this time I said it in morning and he immediately stopped and sat down...

"Fuck! I told you... I told you... I m jealous... I m a  fucking jealous bitch " he said and I smiled looking at his worried face because he was looking like he would cry...

" No worries... I love that when you become wild... At the end you are mine" i bragged and hugged his naked body... We dressed up and had a decent breakfast as we are pancakes and also Eachother's face and finally returned back to college...

It was almost second last period when Lisa pulled down my t shirt from neck side.....

"Again? This mark was less yesterday... You do it daily? " She asked getting annoyed...

" We do it thrice in a day... morning, before college and at night and makeout around 20 times a day... " I bragged and she rolled her eyes