new guy

Ace's pov...(two months later)new semester

Finally we were too much busy with our exams and now when it's finally over I feel so light and carefree...

It was the first day of our second year college and many new students came and suddenly a tall guy entered and looking at him I felt familiar...

"Our new student... He came from Phuket...go and sit at last bench " madam said looking at another teacher and I felt something similar...

He was searching for seat at last bench and sat down beside me...

"Hi Ace" he said in low tone fixing his glasses and I still didn't remembered who was he basically...

"R-ray?" I asked hesitant about it and he smiled nodding and I have him a big hug...

"You here? Shit... I thought I can never meet you again" i said holding his hands... He's Ray... He use to be my bestfriend till elementary school but then he shifted to Phuket but we still use to write letter from many years but eventually my adress got changed...

"I use to write letters to you but you never answered" I said

"Yeah eventually we moved away suddenly because of some issues and i wrote letters to you too but got to know that you moved away too" ray is just like me... From tip to toe he's simple basic guy just like me and that's why I love him as my own brother (actual brother)... I use to play with him and we were very close ...

We chatted a lot and he invited me to his home as he lives in an apartment alone...

After dropping Nora home I got ready and was going out when the guy raised his eyebrows at me...

"You are going to meet that guy right?" He asked and I nodded smiling...

"Just go and marry him.. he's just like your ideal type... I hope you a very good luck" he said being annoyed and closed the door on my face...

I just ignored it and was going away but returned back because I don't want to make any misunderstanding and went inside from another way... That's inside the room..

"Get up" i said pulling him up and he was still sulking with me
I held his waist and fixed his hair...

"When I said wait for me , love me only then remember this i won't ever love anyone except for you... Whenever you meet Lisa or Evan I never object because I trust you... Although I get jealous too but still i know you love me... And he's definitely like me a good person very beautiful basic and simple and kind but "

" But what? " He asked glaring at me with a pout over his face...

" But he's just like a friend or you can say brother to me...and even if I find someone good or even best now.. i can't love anyone because "

" Because what? "

" Because I love you" saying that I was running away when he jumped down and stood up Infront of the door raising his hands...

" Say it again... I will kill you if you don't repeat that " he asked and biting my lips I held him closer and bending down I pecked his lips..

" I love you only you, you are mine and I m yours... I can't even like or even think about anyone... I accept you whoever you are and you have to accept me however I m ok? " I asked and looking here and there he immediately ran away and i just laughed and walked away from there...

As i went inside his apartment I saw how well arranged his home was... I was taking to ray about past years and about Nora when a little boy came and offered a glass of water.

"Who's he?" I asked looking at ray pulling the little baby up on my lap ... He was just around pink's age ..

"He's Star my son..."

"What? You got married?" I asked with wide eyes and he nodded smiling...

"Two years ago when I moved in here.. I was working as event planner when I met Sun... He's my husband..." He said pointing at their wedding pictures...

"But isn't it too soon?"

"Yeah it is but I always wanted it.  You know how my family was... They never cared for me but sun did... He's very loving caring and kind to me.. "

" That's so good... Where's your husband? " I asked

" He's coming " he said and suddenly a guy walked out holding a tray of snacks and offering me the guy sat down beside ray holding him...

"He's my husband sun , sun he's Ace .." he introduced and looking at him I smiled and we chatted for a long time and finally giving the little baby a cute hug i returned back to my home...

We had dinner together and I was waiting for Nora to come but he was busy with blue as he was talking or explaining something to him very happily...

I was feeling sleepy so I just closed my eyes but suddenly Nora came with a glass of milk...

"Drink it and take care of yourself... I won't bother you much because you must be tired but i-i... I love you" he again ran away saying that... Fuck why the hell he always run away and this time even closed the door..

So I just drank my milk and pretended to be asleep and this sneaky baby in midnight sneaked in and sitting down he kissed my forehead...

" Ace you are very handsome... I love you... " He said when I opened my eyes and before he can run away I held his body pulling him closer... I can't believe I once hated him... I mean i just feel so happy when he's around... So much...

"Sleep with me please... Only sleep I won't do anything else?" I asked and after thinking something he nodded and came inside my blanket... It was awkward but I held held his waist and pulling him closer i kissed him and the way he was moaning made me horny but I need to control... I fucking need to control...

"Can I touch your tummy please?" I asked and closing his eyes he just nodded so I pulled his shirt up and began to rub my hands on his soft bloated tummy...

"Kiss it please.... Kiss my tummy" he himself asked so going down i kissed in his soft tummy almost biting it and soon i went up and began to suck his nipples...While rubbing my fingers on his another nipple...

"A-ace... I m feeling hot" he asked and I can feel he's also feeling what I m feeling...

"Just stay still" i pulled out his tshirt and mine too and now I was rubbing his chest with my hands... Grabbing his body like a pervert...

"A-ace stop" he moaned as I was sucking his nipples for so long that it turned red...

"Ok ....let's sleep now" I said and finally hugging him tightly I was trying hard to sleep but I couldn't so I kissed him again and finally controlled myself...