party

Ace's pov ..

I came to club today all thanks to Nora who made me drink wine and now I really love to get drunk whenever I m stressed out and I don't know why watching him getting out of that store with that made my mind to crazy and that' why I  was just sitting at the corner drinking normal wine because I can't afford expensive one when a girl wearing a black dress came to me and sat down beside me... everyone here's so wierd and pervert i must say...

"Drink this cash... let's enjoy this moment..it's on me" she was not only pronouncing my name wrong but was also clinging to me .. before I can push her away she pushed whole glass inside my mouth and I can't even puke because then this guy would scold me ...

After that I liked the thing happened to me because now my whole body was feeling like aur and there was sudden rush in my heart and I was just drinking more and more and all I rememberes that the girl was on my lap but I managed to push her away and was busy in drinking...

"You drunkard... Let's me drop you to your home we are getting late .. ahhh you are so heavy, please help me" I heard these things and my cousin finally dropped me infront of my home home...

As I went inside my room I realised it wasn't, it was actually Nora's room and when I looked at him I again began to remember that scene where he was getting out of that store room fixing his collar and I don't know what happened to me and I just knelt down on his body and began to kiss him when he suddenly opened his eyes trying to push me away

"W-what happened ahh Ace you are hurting me" he said because I was just twisting his hands and pulled him closer and
.
.
.

In the morning I felt someone was banging my head and as I looked beside me I realised I was spooning him while hugging his body ... I felt a sudden relief when I realised we were still dressed up and nothing actually happened so I just pushed him away...

"Ahhh what are you doing?" He asked but I immediately came to washroom and washed my face again and again and my hands too..

As I walked out he was still on the ground and was somehow weeping ...

"Why did you washed your face? Don't tell me you are disgusted after kissing me... You kissed me anyways" he said

" I apologise sir but I m sure I can never kiss you... Atleast not you... " I said and he stood up glaring at me ..

" What do you mean? Atleast not you? "

"you always fuck around, I literally feel Disgusting when you touch me so I can never... You have been fucked and touched by so many people.. you think I can ever even touch you? " I asked and he looked at me looking hurt...

" You think that about me? Really? " He asked and I sighed...

" Ahh no no ... I just said whatever came into my mind... I m just drunk sir... I swear" I realised what I just said and got embarassed so I apologized but he stood up and slapped me...

" If I disgust you so much then congratulations... You not only kissed this guy but also sl... Anyways just get out of here before I kill you... Get lost " he yelled throwing thing and just pushed me out of there...

"W-why did I even do that" I asked to myself looking into the mirror when suddenly Moon appears infront of me...

"See I don't know what's going on but you should remember that during this whole process don't let this all affect your and Nora's Life... It can ruin your life too so either you leave this place or accept your feelings... And rest I don't need to tell you... because Nora can't get away from here ,it's his house so decide before things get out of hands" he said something which I didn't understood and walking inside my room I showered myself and went inside his room and saw him still sleeping...

Walking closer I tried to pull out his blanket when this guy pushed me back

"D-don't you fucking come inside this room you fucking driver... GET OUT!" This guy yelled out loud that the whole room began to echo and was about to yell something again when I held his mouth...

"D-don't shout... I just came here to apologise... I know I didn't do all that but still I m sorry" I said and pulled away my hands

"You did.. you fucking did and you also said that I was fucking that guy in store room that day but it was you who gave me letter saying that meet me in store room, I went there and that guy began to force me to kiss him and in that I was just fighting and when I was walking out after beating him, you thought I came out after fucking him" he said in one breath and i didn't understood all of the things he said but understood something I mean some points...

"You weren't making out with that guy?" I asked and pouting he just nodded ...

" I wasn't... I have evidence too... We have CCTV in store room, you want to check... I took out a footage too" he said pulling out the phone and i don't trust him so I asked for it and saw he was actually not lying...

" Hmm... I-i mean that's good sir... Please come out and eat something " I said but he just shook his head and laid down on his stomach burying his face into the pillow... I looked at his back side and just got lost because his whole body figure was so cute and sexy specially his bummy...

" My back hurts... Can you massage it or call momma or atleast Blue brother " he asked and nodding I stood up and brought a can of special massage oil which olive uncle have me...

" L-let me massage your back sir" I said pulled up his tshirt a little bit but I saw red marks on his back... It was indeed love bites...

" Now who gave all this? Do you have any answer for this? " I asked standing up in anger and he just sighed...

" You did... I already told you, you not only kissed and had sex with me too... You forced me but still I didn't said anything and if you gonna back out I won't say anything but I m just informing you that you did this... " He explained and I felt so embarassed that I literally forced myself and right at the moment I broke out ..

" I-i-i m sorry, i-i-i forced myself on you, I m so sorry " i said slapping myself when he held my hands holding my body...

" No no baby... Don't be sorry... I really like when you did that... You are only one who can do all that.. unless you don't hurt me and you didn't, you actually asked not for the kiss but for the later part" he giggled still holding me and I was just confused...

" So we are Together right? " He asked raising his eyebrows and I wanted to say no but then I slept with him and I can't back out now... Not atleast now...