Friends

Moon's pov

I was astonished, jealous and beyond angry when he forgot me and began to date that motherfucker black...

But God had its own plan and he got out of his trap .. soon I got to know that he misunderstood him and all that happens but now I don't love him anymore...

The feeling are still inside but I don't want him to be with me... As I don't even have a place to live and neither I can ever provide for him , he's a weak guy who needs care and love and a poor guy like me would be just a burden on him... He deserves actually someone who can love him and who's as rich as him because standard doea matter and about love it was childhood matter so I think we should let go now...

But but as the days went by we got closer and every second day he just come here as stays here like a parasite, as earlier he use to ask permission, then he use to text and now he just come and go as he wants. .

"I will live here for a week.. my whole family went to Japan to attend some concert, i lied that I have some important work so I would stay here" he announced out of blue and began to keep his things inside my cupboard and was about to open it when I went closer holding his hands...

" Don't you have any courtesy... You should ask first, don't touch my things without my permission " I just told him in my so gentle tone but again he began to cry... That black use to beat him but he never said anything to him neither let me scold or threaten him but look at him now,how sensitive he acts...

"My whole family members never yell or scold me... Because momma says the one who genuinely loves never hurt their people , but you always scold me... I hate you" he said leaving the House but he's lying, i never ever scolded him... Before he can walk out i held his hands and pull him back... As i raised my hands to pull out something from his face he covered himself scared as he thought I would hit him, he always does this because of that Black but now that black won't ever harm him because I complained his mom and the lady punished him so much...  so he would definitely think before doing something like that...

"I made your favourite food eat and sleep, let me do this" i said taking his luggage and pouting he just sat down on the bed
.. I hid down all the pictures of him inside a bag and kept his things in my cupboard...

Walking closer to him I sat down beside him and offered him a bite ..

"Eat" I said smiling at him but he just looked away pouting his lips...

"I will ask momma to buy me same house then I won't ever come here.. I hated the way you talked with me..." He whined

"Because you don't consider me your own... You always let black scold or even hit you, but just one time I raised my voice and you are acting like this? So you give me no right?" I asked getting little bit irritated and his sulky expression turned into anger and he pushed me back...

"You want to be that guy right? Then forget it... Don't ever talk to me" he began to go outside when I spoke...

"Atleast take your bag then go" i said and he started crying more as he thought I would stop him and when he went towards cupboard, I immediately locked the door from inside...

"Let me leave... I was alone that's why I came here but no... You are bad... You are treating me badly... I hate you" he said trying to push me aside and i pulled him up and made him sit back on the bed holding his hands...

"I m sorry, I m really sorry i won't ever raise my voice against you... Never" I said and he stopped crying...

"Promise?" He asked and I nodded and with a big smile the guy hugged me wierdly... It was wierd because he wrapped his legs around and then hugged me sitting on my lap...

"You hug everyone like this? " I asked and he nodded inocently...

"Momma told me not to hug anyone ever except for the one whom I want to hug badly and I really wanted to hug you" he said and hugged me again , his words and actions make me feel amazing and think that he loves me but I know we shouldn't and will never...

" Now feed me" he sat down properly so I began to feed him and myself too
Finally after having dinner we were reading books when he got call from someone and he began to talk with that person...

" Yup mama... Tell mommie that I cleaned his room and Nora baby is ok right? Please take care , don't let him fight or bully anyone especially that village boy Ace who came to visit uncle Olive" he said and hang up the call after sometimes...

" Who's Nora baby?" I asked raising my eyebrows and he smiled...

"My baby brother, his name is so cute and gentle but he's not gentle at all .. he's moody, agressive and moreover little bit too proud on himself... He don't value anyone except for his family, but he's cute ,kind and moreover a good human being from inside as he never think bad about anyone"he explains about his brother

" Ok ok but I think he's just opposite to you"I stated and he nodded...

" Yup we look almost same but he's not too sweet like me... Momma said I have got the quality of water but he's just fire... Hahha he's just 8 and if you gonna meet him then you will think that he's so big and intelligent and rude too"

"that's great... But you know I like water a lot" I said out of blue and he frowned and looked at me and again hugged me...

"So you like me?" I asked and staring at eachother we both began to laugh...