reveal

Tharn's pov...

The next day I went to pickup Type and he can't even say no because I myself punctured his tire and as I was waiting for him he was walking out holding his boyfriend's arms ...

"Byee byee love..." He said and was walking towards me... I held his hands and pulled him into a kiss.. offcourse he tried to push me away but couldn't ...

"Woow!.. I mean I mean leave my momma ... I mean boyfriend... Leave him , I m feeling bad" he was laughing and trying to pull us away at the same time... What kind of Boyfriend he's, I finally let go and Type just glared at me...

"I m your biggest fan, but kissing publicly isn't good... You are ok momma? I mean boyfriend"he asked

"Which boyfriend? Who I m then?" Suddenly a guy came and pulled that young lad away...

Type just sat down covering his face and i don't know what's happening...

"Who's he?" That cold guy asked and the little guy who was too little, pouted holding his boyfriend's hands...

"Don't be angry, they are ex boyfriends... I was just helping Type to make him jealous, we were pretending"

"Type I always said don't you dare to mess with Evan... anyways I will deal with you tomorrow and you get away from here... "He said looking at me and I held his hands twisting it a little...

" You punch me , I don't fucking care... But Dare you talk rudely with my Type.. I mean with Type.. He's Type thiwat.. he's working here because he's down to earth otherwise it would take seconds to ruin you...but anyways let's not argue, you are young so I understand that you must feel possesive "

"this Type always make me jealous... What should I do?" this guy pouted a little as even he got hurt and now three people were hurt...

" Ok fine he won't... Now go and leave us alone" I said and nodding he took his boyfriend awsy...

" You were pretending to make me jealous right? " I said ruffling his hair but standing up he slapped me and slapped me again and again infront of everyone ... He nearly slapped me 10 times and fuck again I saw him weeping... I mean there weren't any tears but I can see he was literally crying...

"I-i hate you... I hate you so much... Why did you kissed me? Why do you always force me...? I hate it, you kissed me to prove yourself but you literally disrespected me... Tharn atleast for once only for once respect me... Stay away fucking stay away from me... Please " he yelled, shouted like he will die..

" L-listen to me... "

" No no no , I don't want to Listen, there's nothing to listen... From today no no from now... Only once you touch me and I will be out of the house.. you know you can't stop me... Just fucking don't touch " i tried to calm him as he was hitting himself but he pointed his finger at me

"Fine you think I m joking right? Go on... touch me... Just fucking touch you bitch" he yelled grabbing my collar and I didn't wanted to take any risk so I stepped back... I realised how much bad of a person I m... I already know this but I don't know I can't change this fact... He's not listening neither I m changing... I don't know... This is only killing me...

After that the whole ride was silent and he silently went inside his bedroom and slept... I couldn't sleep so I just looked at the stars and began to think about my life...
I think I will never get to be with him again... If this is what he wants... Let him stay at peace... He is happy without me... And he will be happy without me... I won't bother him from today...

Type you are again free from today but this time with your kids.. happy... Without me!