Obsessed

After six months...

"ummm T-Tharn stop now... It's evening now... You are always doing it .... Morning, afternoon evening, night and even midnight... I m tired " Type whined trying to push away the guy who was making love or having sex with him from very long time...

"You are so sexy... I-i love your body so much,I fucking want to eat each part of your body" he said in between the kisses which he was peppering in between Type's smooth thighs and began to thrust more into his body and the poor guy just moaned out loud...Finally Tharn was done so he showered himself and threw a robe on Type too...

"Get ready and come down" he said and smiling Type somehow showered and got down struggling but pretended to walk straight infront of Tharn's parents.

"So today is your picnic but what about Type... He will stay here alone?"Mew asked and Tharn nodded...

"Offcourse, it's my group party... No one else is allowed... We are in different faculty now and my friends are scared... I mean they are scary so I don't want to bring him there..."it's not that he didn't wanted to take type... It's just he was scared that people will make fun of him(Tharn)

"Offcourse not... I will come with you... I m your boyfriend... D-dadda I will go with him" Type said and Tharn just quietly glared at him...

"Tharn see... He want to go with you, take him with you ok?" Gulf asked and Tharn nodded faking a smile, showing his parents how good he's...

After having breakfast as type walked in Tharn pinned him on the wall and harshly twisted his hands grabbing his hair from another hand...

"Ahh leave" Type said as it was paining him ..

"Aren't you being oversmart,my one confession and you will be out from this house and you know my parents will still support me...you aren't coming with me...you ain't my boyfriend,they will make fun of me"

"I don't care... I m your boyfriend, maybe you aren't... If you gonna throw me out... I-i will kill you... enough is enough now" Type said rubbing his neck acting wierd and angrily Tharn just launched a punch on him but didn't really punched but hit the wall instead... Turning around he was going out

When Type immediately Hugged Tharn from back...

" You don't love me because of my autism right? Because I don't look normal, I don't b-behave normal.. and i m not normal right? " He asked and somehow Tharn felt guilty but it's true...

" Honestly speaking Type... I m sorry, I badly want to love you but I can't... You ain't my Type... Look at yourself and look at me.. do I really deserve a guy like you..?
If you really love me then please don't have any expectations... If you want .. I will maintain some distance too... I don't want to end up with you... I don't want my future with someone abnormal... I know it's harsh but you ain't understanding my point that's why I need to make myself clear...what if my kids become like you too,I don't want that"

" Then what with that kisses, hugs and even sex all the time... I-i (intensively rubbing his ears shaking his head )I know you don't love me but you don't even consider me a normal person... I-i-i m.. (shaking his neck rubbing his neck)n-normal..."

" This normal... This is what you call normal... You don't even stand straight... This is normal " he began to shake his body rub himself exactly like Type does all the time..

"this is what you normal looks like? You ain't normal Type... You aren't... You are just setting your standards very high but don't worry I will break your standards now... I will tell my dadda everything and then there won't be any issues like this,they will just throw you out, because if you ain't my boyfriend they won't keep you either" Tharn lied but the poor guy thought he was saying the truth..

"W-why are you doing this Tharn.... O-ok fine go .. don't consider me your boyfriend but don't tell dadda and and don't push me... I m happy like this... I swear"

" You really won't create any drama right? " He asked and the other guy nodded...

" Really "

" Even if we have sex ? "

" You can do whatever... I won't expect anything... I swear" he said and Tharn sighed and sat down on the couch happily...

" Thanks, you really did a big favour to me... " He said and pouting the other guy just sat down on his lap and hugged him tightly...

" Don't fall for anyone else... I may be crazy but I m crazier for you" he said hugging him resting his head on the guy's shoulder... Smiling Tharn hugged him back and sighed...

"I promise about this... I may not love you but I won't love anyone else behind your back too... You are mine and for now I m yours too"

I m sorry, i badly want to be with you but you aren't normal and I don't want to end with someone like you... I m sorry...