Love

Moon's pov ..

I wasn't feeling well today so Gulf mama didn't allowed me while Blue had to go and I was missing him so much because from past month we are living together so it's habit to live with him now...

"Moon I want a favour from you" Mew uncle asked and I nodded as we were sitting in the hall area...

"I want you to ask for money from Blue..."

"I-i mean why?"

"Actually Blue is very innocent and somehow he's stupid too, he just send money whoever ask him, you know he sent around 1 million baht to him and I don't have any problem if he helps poor but he even sent those money to random beggars who just take drugs and i don't want to scold him or tell Gulf about it

"Why did you gave him so much money?"

"We don't give him any money, actually he himself earn from selling his paintings and do many other things "

" It's ok uncle... Leave it on me... I will deal with it" I said because I know how to do this... He's right just because Blue is rich it's wrong to spend money carelessly.
.
.

In the evening when he came the guy showered himself and sat down resting his head on my shoulder...

"Mam gave 5 pages assignment homework..." He informed showing it to me but I was lost in his hair smell as he was smelling so good ..

"I need some money?" I said biting my lips and without even asking he just pulled out his phone ..

"How much is it in your bank account?" I asked and he showed me, the figures shocked me so much "

" How did you got this much money? " I asked and he smirked and sat down...

" I sell my paintings online and it cost more than 10000 baht for one small ones" he said and I frowned...

"Which painting?" I asked and holding my hands he pulled me towards cupboard and pushing it away we went inside a secret room... The room was dark until Blue turned on the lights and I saw the whole room not room basically it was a hall was filled with mesmerizing paintings and it was looking so real and etheral...

"You never told me this? I could be billionaire just by stealing few painting" I joked but he just smiled...

"Just ask me i will give you, anyways let's go, you don't need steal, everything here is yours only" he said and we came out and he pushed the cupboard back at its place...

"So transfer me all the money in your bank account... Just keep minimum balance in your account"

"Why? " He asked raising his eyebrows and I knew that he would ask for it...

" Ok fine don't then... I don't need your money" I said pretending to be irritated and hugging me he finally sent them and I texted Mew uncle...

Mission accomplished... 👍

" And in future if you sell anything just tell them to pay me... I will handle your account ok? " I asked and he was indeed confused but nodded.. how can someone be so naive and innocent... He's such a baby...

After that day I was almost carrying millions in my account but I never spent even a penny because basically it wasn't mine... It was his and he's just dumb...so I was handling it...

"You said I m dumb?"
He asked raising his eyebrows and I think I said it out loud...

"No baby ... You are the most intelligent person I have ever seen .. you are sharp, clever no one can make you fool" I lied all the things except for intelligent part because he's indeed very intelligent...

"Thank you bestfriend"he said in his baby voice hugging me closer... bestfriend? Who's bestfriend, I m his husband he's just dumb to admit it..

"Soon to be husband" I whispered in his ears and he got shy...

"Don't say it... I feel something in my tummy" he asked and I just held his waist pulling his t-shirt...

"Where do you feel something?" I asked rubbing his tummy with my bare hands and I can see how he began to breath heavily...

"Here" he held my hands and placed it on centre and going inside i just kissed it and began to suck it... I love each part of his body but his tummy is my favourite...

"W-we aren't Boyfriends" he said still breathing heavily and I just looked up and began to suck his lips...

"Before being your boyfriend, if I can do this much so think about after..." I smirked and began to suck his lips while he was just staring at me...

"Tell me to stop if you want" I said

Holding his head we were kissing, sucking Eachother's Mouth like hell when suddenly I heard Nora's crying sound and sighed pulling away from kiss...

"No worries continue,momma will manage,I told him about Nora yesterday..." He said pulling me closer and we just kissed more and more until we got tired...

I was horny and he was too so soon we discarded our clothes and were cuddling Naked, I was just grinding my dick on his body when he spoke...

"Fuck me please..." He asked and nodding I just prepared him and began to fuck him from back while he was just moaning...

"Yeah... Faster.. yeah there... So good" he said exact words which I wanted to hear and i just fastened my pace...

"Don't ever let anyone touch you, you are just mine... You heard me?" I asked and he nodded and began to moan... Finally I stopped even though I didn't wanted because I don't want to make him sick or tire him out...

"What happened? Why did you stop?" He asked pulling me back...

"It's fourth round and you will feel pain tomorrow, so we better stop .. and now just sleep ok?" I asked and pouting he just turned around to another side and i just cleaned his Naked body and bed too... After cleaning everything I came back and laid down touching his hands

"Your hands are cold" he whined shrugging my hands away...

"I m cold baby... Can you please warm me up? otherwise what if I get sick?" I asked and he just turned around to my side and coming closer the guy hugged me tightly burying his face on my chest... he's too easy and simple

"I love you Blue... I love you so much... Please never leave me"

"I love you too and marry me... I m not saying it because I want to make love with you, i mean that's also a reason offcourse it is, but I love you, i genuinely do... Not because of any past but because I think you are the one for me... Leave my past and accept me... As who i am... I maybe little bit crazy and stupid dumb but I do love you... " He said shaking his head..

" I will definitely marry you... I have always loved you and you are the only person for me baby" i said hugging him and with a smile we were finally in a relationship and everything was looking so smooth and fine... But still there's a fear of loosing him...

A/N-(writer laughing in corner)😎