Thanks

Nora's pov...

Honestly speaking I hate to apologise or to say that thanks to anyone but the way he consoled me everything made me little bit soft towards him...

I m a very straight person I always let my heart feel what I feel, I was disgusted with him but slowly I felt he's cute and now I think he's kind too and isn't with me only for money ...

Peeping inside I saw him still reading his books... He's always reading because he wants to score highest and be a rich person... I heard him saying that to Blue brother...

After showering myself as I went inside I saw him he wasn't there.. I went to Search for him and saw him sitting at the balcony on the ground holding Baby Pink in her lap while doing something to her because she was crying... My heart beat increased and as I went there I saw him Making her braids while holding her hands...

"No no..noh noh" she raised her hands to come here but I just sat there too and let him do that, she's way too stubborn... She never let anyone Tie her hair and that's why she looks like alien most of the time...

"Now you are looking like a princess, such a stubborn and arrogant baby you are" I said taking my baby pink in my lap when Moon brother who use to be my childhood crush (not literally)but my own brother snatched him away spoke...(as a joke)

"She's just like you .." he said smiling teasing me as always and sat down there too... I saw how happy Ace was looking while playing with baby pink and after sometime she went away with her dadda as it's her time to sleep...

"Goodnight Sir... Take care" he said and walked away ignoring me... I followed him and saw he again sat down to read his book but before he can look up I tossed his gift on his lap...

"For you... As you helped me yesterday" I said but he shook his head and gave it back to me...

"I don't need it, it's my job to protect you .."

" You didn't protected me at all... It's for consoling me" I said and he sheepishly smiled... Yesterday he just watched me getting me punched by that girl..

"Sorry.. but still i can't take it... Give it to me when I really protect you .." he said without even thinking anything...

" You want me to again get into trouble " I bent down grabbing his collar and the poor guys expression changed and he reacted like he was so disgusted with me...

" W-what happened? " I asked but suddenly slipped and fell down on his body...
I fell down and my head was on his heart which was beating so faster... I don't know I felt so relieved when I hugged him... I felt something in me which was always incomplete, completed... I felt so relieved that I got lost...

" Leave me .. get off sir"he said and I immediately stood up and walked away from there... I was embarassed and confused too...why did he reacted like he's so disgusted...

I never get confused about my feelings but this time I think I like him... It's not that I didn't like people earlier but this time I feel different... Maybe I m just overthinking...
.
.
.
After finishing my college time I was excited to go to Evan's party today because he told me there are many girls and guys are coming and I was outside in his room waiting for him to come out

"Today we are going to party... So come I will "i said and he just held my hands before going to changing room direction

"Sir drop me home first, not today" he said and i frowned because he never says no and always do whatever I ask him

"What happened?" I asked as maybe something serious happened...

"Today's my granny death anniversary...I will just stay here" he said showing me his granny picture while looking upset...

"That oldie died long ago... Let's just celebrate... Forget about this for now...I will tell our maid to do that" I said and for the first time in my life someone grabbed my collar... Hopefully no guards were inside otherwise he would be on the ground...

"Don't you dare to say anything about her... If you gonna die your parents might get happy but when she died .. I was sad... So sad"

"You bitch... Why my parents will be happy?" I asked pushing him when he yelled back...

"Because you are such a burden on them... You know not even your parents or family members like you .." he said and I got angry and Snatching that picture i just slammed it on the floor... The guy glared at me and pushed me back and stumbling I fell down and hit my forehead on the bed edge and my brain froze and a weird sound began to vibrate in my head and i passed out...