greet

I was in my office and finally when I got call from Blue that he misses me and want me home...

"I can't come baby... Ahhh Evan behave... Leave,it tickles" I said to this Evan who was holding my legs and was crying like crazy...

"Baby I will call you back" I said hang up the call ..

"What happened?"

"Please please forgive me... Because of me Steve hate you and loaded you with all these files... He treat you as a rival now..I know I m a bad friend and a bad baby too"he made face and I just laughed and cupped his cheeks...

"My dear son... Don't worry you mamma will manage now go otherwise your bf will get angry, i need to finish this work so I can go back to my husband" I giggled and he just wiped his tears  and walked away...

I began to do my work and finally it was almost over when I got Blue's phone again i mean basically blue called from Tharn's phone...

"We are coming to pick you up... Hurry we are almost outside" he said and hang up the call...
So packing my bags I was checking the window whether they came or not when
Steve again came with a lot of files but I stood up...

"You need to do this too" he said and I glared at him...

"Little guy... Just don't mess up with me... Keep your jealousy to yourself and yes your boyfriend is like my son so there's definitely nothing between me and him and yes again... I did overtime today so I won't do anything else... I hope you understand otherwise you will get my resignation tomorrow" i said tapping his cheeks...

"I-i don't like you to talk with him... He's mine only"

"That's your problem,you are insecure... And second things.. he may talk with me, but he's solely yours.. he love you from the age of 10 so you can measure how deep his feelings are for you and rest you are a smart guy... I don't need to explain... Anyways my husband and babies must be wait... Let me leave " i said and he frowned...

" Husband? Baby? "

" Offcourse I do have husband... They came to pick me up too" I said pointing at Tharn outside ...

He's indeed very beautiful and handsome... Steve was just staring at him with wide eyes.....

" He's your husband? I can't believe it... He's a model of top fashion brand and produces songs too... He's very famous for his songs " he said and I frowned because I never listened to any of his songs...

" Yeah then what? Looks doesn't matter for him.. he loves me for who I m.. not for my face or body" I said making face because I was just lying...Tharn just love me for my body...

" Offcourse you are also very beautiful but it's just I expected that he must be Dating Diana...hahha the rumours were not true then"

" What rumours... ?"

" Ask your husband... You don't know? That's very strange " he scoffed making fun of me and  rolling my eyes I was walking outside the company gate when this Evan hugged me...

" Thanks for defending me... I love you mommie..." He kissed my forehead and ran away.. I smiled at his innocence and looked at Tharn who was glaring at me...
I mean the way Evan hugged and kissed me .. I get why he's angry but he shouldn't... because we are just mommie son...

Walking towards him I looked around and saw that Steve was still watching us from the top floor so I did something which I shouldn't do...but I need to prove that Tharn is my husband to get rid of his jealousy from me..

"Hug me right now" I asked and he raised his eyebrows but before he can ask, i just Hugged him and while doing that I slipped but fortunately he held my body and hugged me tightly...

I just asked for a small one but it was big one... He wasn't letting me go even after I tapped his shoulder...

"Tharn... Let go" I asked and he immediately let go of me and opened the door for kids and my babies immediately went in... I sat down beside him and he started the car looking angry, I know he's controlling his ange but I don't give a damn about it...let him die... I fucking don't care...

We reached home and I went to freshen up while he went to babies bedroom... Walking out I saw him serving food so moving there I sat down silently and he placed food infront of me and gave me a glass of water too...

Before I can take one bite he sat down holding a knife infront of me...

"I-i..y-you think i-i-i m scared?no i-i m not" I asked as he was glaring at me and he smirked taking a lemon from the basket and cut it into half and gave it to me..

"Your current boyfriend or husband whatever he looks nice.. but aren't you cheating on him as you hugged me ? "

" No, my husband trust me... I did that to tease him... I m not a cheater " I said to make him more Angry to see his reaction and he just looked down hiding his face....

" I-i hate you" saying that he walked away and slammed the door hard that the sound came to this side too...

Good for him... I want him like this... Let him suffer... I love seeing him like this... Fuck I forgot about Diana...