Out

Today Type was feeling tired so the guy didn't went to college and Tharn had to leave alone...

He hurriedly finished his extra classes and was going to home when Ryan held his hands...

"Let's go hit club today... You know Bliss is coming too... She was asking about you" bliss is Tharn's big time crush...

" What? S-sorry, I have important work today"

"What? Making out with that abnormal guy right? that's your important work" Ryan asked raising his eyebrows and the other guy grabbed his collar...

"N-no I don't... Who told you?"

"Don't lie to me... Anyways are you coming or not?" He asked and just to prove that he wasn't busy the guy nodded and went with him...

Walking inside the club he was having his drinks when Bliss sat down beside him...

" Hii when did you came? I missed you" smiling Tharn said holding her shoulder and the lady hugged her too...

" I missed you too... Do you want to dance? " She asked and Tharn nodded walking towards the stage dancing holding her waist... The sweet song and the wine made Tharn so relaxed and in between that Bliss pulled him into a kiss but before their lips can even touch Tharn backs away...

" N-no-no "

" Why? You always wanted this Tharn? We did a lot of things earlier why not this..? Do you really date that abnormal guy? "

" Whatever I do is none of your Business and now I don't like you... I m bored and now I want someone else"he said looking at her when she laughed...

" Offcourse you fuck that abnormal guy, everyone in college knows it... But remember he's not for you... The guy who's always doing this(acting like type, rubbing her head and shaking her body)do you think he won't embarrass you" she said but pushing her away he walked out from the club and returned back to home... After showering himself he went to Type's room but saw no one so he immediately went to Mew's room and saw no one again... He checked his phone and saw 12 missed call...

He again called Mew and his dad picked it up after few rings...

"Where are you dadda?"

"We came to momma's hometown Village.. it was a sudden buisness trip so we brought Type with us too... He didn't wanted to come but we insisted, because he need to see his grand mother in law too" he said and Tharn just sighed controlling his anger...

" Can you please give phone to Type? " He asked and mew gave it to Type...

" H-hi " Type said lowering the volume...

" You dare to leave without me just be prepared to get 100 slaps from me... Just don't hit on anyone and don't go anywhere without momma and dadda... Give phone to mom" he asked and pouting Type gave phone to Gulf...

" Yea baby how are you..? Please eat your dinner and take care... Don't miss us" Gulf said

" Yes yes and you take care too, can you do me a favour? " He asked

" Yeah baby "

" Don't let Type go anywhere, don't leave him alone even for a second... He's damn careless and stupid... You know people can take advantage... Please I want him back here safe" Gulf teared up and smiled...

" I m glad you love him so much... Offcourse I will, don't worry... "

" One more thing "he said

" Yes , "

" Give your spare phone to him, I want to talk to him after you reach there"

" Ok baby don't worry... " He said and finally disconnected the call...

.
.
.
Tharn waited for two hours and during that he was missing Type badly that he just took shower again and came out punching the wall...

"Fuck fuck... Why I m missing him so much... Whyyy?" He asked to himself slapping his head when he got an idea and walking inside Type's room where Type sleeps only in the afternoon he laid down covering himself with Type's personal blanket and called him...

"H-hello" Type said from the other side...

"Where are you? Is there anyone with you?" He asked...

"N-no... I m in your room which your granny specially made for you..."

"Good... Now accept my request" he said and face timed him... The guy accepted it and Tharn felt a wierd sensation when he saw him and sighed holding his heart...

"I fucking missed you so much... Just come I will literally beat you... " Type giggled and kissed the screen...

"I fucking l-love you so much" he said rubbing his ears again and again...

"Stop doing that" Tharn scolded and Type stopped and stared at his boyfriend...

"You granny said we will marry here... I m so excited, i never thought that I would get a handsome husband like you... " He said and Tharn just rolled his eyes...

" Shut up! Who said I am going to marry you...? I won't marry you ever... You are my boy toy that's why you are with me... You will be with me forever but don't expect anything "

" Ok ok don't buy don't say it... Atleast a lie but say you will marry me... Please " he asked

" Ok fine I will marry you and do you know what I will do after we get married? " He asked

" W-what? "

" I will tie you up and will make love with you day and night... Always...I will make you pregnant and will have babies with you...will name them Blue and Star" he said smirking g like an evil and the other guy just covered himself ...

"I m a baby , I dont want any baby... Never" he said and the other guy laughed again...

"Ok fine don't get scared , now sleep and don't turn off the phone...take out your shirt and sleep place the phone on the table" he asked and nodding Type took off his shirt and laid down infront of the phone... Covering himself showing just his Face to Tharn...

"Let's hang up the call, w-we will talk later" he asked but Tharn shook his head...

" You can sleep just don't turn off the call" he asked and nodding Type slowly fell asleep while for around two hours Tharn looked at Type who was sleeping like a baby... While watching him he was jerking himself thinking about fucking type... And then he came and looked at Type who was staring at him...

" Y-you d-did that?" Type asked gulping when Tharn just heaves out a sigh...

" Come i badly want to touch you... Byee " he umm disconnected the call and went to washroom to continue what he was doing...