Caught

After one week...

University life is very tough for Ace not  only because he's only dumb but also because he never get any help or support from anyone, if he ask questions from others then they get irritated and no one actually tries to even Make him understand about new things...

He was reading his book when the guy heard some sound from other room and he remembered that Type told him Nora sometimes panic so he went inside opening the internal door and saw Nora was naked sitting on his bed getting fucked by a guy...

"Ahhh... Yeah deeper... Yes yeah there..fuck me deeper you idiot" he looked at Nora who was moaning raising his ass up..

He didn't looked at the guy but he was just looking at Nora who was just in wierd pose who immediately threw a big pillow on him...

"Get out" he said and looking away Ace immediately walked away and closed the door...

This was the first time he looked at something wierd like this and it disgusted him to core because he lived a very simple and lone life so he never got introduced to such a hardcore things...

He just washed his face and laid down on his bed to sleep but as soon as the guy closed his eyes Nora's that pose flashed in his mind and he just had a wierd vomiting Type feeling...

Ace's pov ..

I thought this guy is only a brat and ride but today I got to know that he's characterless too... Few days ago I saw him making out with a girl in store room of our college and now today I saw him like this and whenever I remember that scene I feel disgusted...

He's really a very bad person... Earlier I didn't liked him but now I hate him... He's just a cheater who fucks around and i would rather stay away from guys like him...

The very next day as i walked out he was glaring at me and kicked me on my legs...

"Don't ever walk inside my room next time... I will kill you and forget whatever you saw " he threatened and i just nodded...I don't argue much with him because he's way too arrogant and I don't argue with fools ..

" Don't catch feeling for me or don't you dare to think about that scene again... You are just a Servant of mine... " He said and although I didn't wanted to say but it just slipped out of my tongue...

"I would never, you are not even worth it..not my type" I don't know why I said that and he looked at me with wide eyes...

" What do you mean ? My Type? I m not your type means "shit why did I even said it ...

" I mean I like people who are simple and easy dumb like me.. n-n-not rich, highly intelligent and famous like you" I just lied because it's not a good idea to piss him...

"That's good that you know your limits...good for you" he patted my shoulder and walked away... Honestly speaking I feel disgusted when he touch me... Yeah I m a very narrow minded guy and I hate fucking around and those who cheat and fucks around disgust me to death...

As he walked away I just wiped the place he touched me because not only he's disgusting he don't even take showers for so many days...

.
.
.
In the college I was just revising things when teacher came with results and I was so scared because when I came here teacher told me i would fail because my English is low so I worked in it and then teacher announced the result...

"Ace congratulations you got the third rank" I was beyond happy because I thought I would fail but I was infact third rank...

Returning back everyone began to discuss when this Disgusting guy sat down beside me and began tu check my results...

"You are a dumb boy, how did you score so well then" he thinks just because I m not that much into western things then I m dumb but atleast I m better than him...

" Yeah even i don't know sir" this guy probably got second last rank because obviously he never study... All he do is fucking around... Everyone left the class and I was waiting for his call to end so I can go back and show it to my cutie granny...

" Let's go to club tonight, my parents aren't home today " he said on his phone despite getting a bad results he's not sad... It's because he knows that his parents are rich and he would make it but

"what if one day Your parents die then on whose Money you gonna survive Nora... I heard your momma won't make it much longer... Eventually he will die after 10 years... he's autistic right? Even doctors said that" I dont know why a girl said that out of blue and she's the same girl whom Nora was kissing that day ..

" Bitch..how dare you say bad about my parents, your grudge is against me" he said and was about to punch her but she just held his hands and punched him back instead.. good I would do the same if he had cheated on me...

" they will die and I pray they all leave you alone .. then you will realise" she said and walked away punching him she left and he began to cry... This is the first time I saw him crying and began to bleed from his lips...

" S-s-she said momma will die... N-n-no... Please no... mommiee won't die...he can't" he began to breathe abnormally so I just went closer and he hugged me... The way he hugged me I felt disgusting but anyways I m a human...

" M-my momma... S-ehe said he will die..? I-i c-c-can't loose them... i-i can't " he was so vulnerable while crying so I just had to console him ..

" No one dies so easily sir... I heard Your dadda saying that your momma won't die so early... Nothing will happen to them... They are healthy and happy... Sir it's ok... she was just lying to make you worried" i said and he looked up holding me...

" R-r-really? " He asked looking at me showing me his big eyes and I nodded ..

"I m feeling dizzy" he said resting his head on my lap and I just let him rest for sometime....