Where?

Ace's pov

"where are you going?" Moon brother asked looking at me and I began to cry and hugged him...

"Please don't, please don't stop me... h-he thinks I m just with him because of his money... I-i-i can't... Please not anymore... I don't love him now... No " i cried and he patted my head...

"I heard and I understand it really feels bad... I won't say Nora isn't at fault but... This is pure misunderstanding... But still I will definitely let you choose but you need to agree to me for one thing" he asked and I immediately nodded

" You need to take it" he pulled out a card from his PJs and gave it to me...

" No no... I-i-i can't... I can't "

" You have to .. this is only for your few months survival and basic needs... I know you won't go back to your hometown and don't do that because they will call you back... Go go far away and love happily "

" What about my family? " I asked worriedly...

" Do you think your family runs on your deliver job... Don't worry... They will take care of it , I will take care and please focus on yourself... Focus on your goals" he said and wiping my tears I nodded and with the last hug I walked out from there...

I turned around and saw that guy was staring at me from the window but immediately his back behind the window...

I just sighed and finally ending it all I just walked out from there....
.
.
.

I took a bus and came to khao yai...i informed my uncle not to tell anyone about me and decided to stay here....
I changed my number and began to work as a primary teacher... For two years I worked as a teacher over there with no savings....

Hopefully I graduated and for the few months i struggled a lot to get a job but finally got a job in a company.... I miss him daily and always but no matter how much I miss him I hate him too...
.
.
.
Nora's pov...

It's been 5 years since he left me and I don't miss that guy not even a little bit.... I don't miss any cheater who decided to fuck with someone who slept with someone behind my back...

I trusted him but I know that he cheated on me... I literally saw him doing that... anyways now I came so far in my life and I shouldn't be effected with anyone like that....

I m now working in my dada's company although I hate working here but I have to because blue think i should be responsible enough to handle all that because he's planning to move to Village with moon next year....
I won't ever let it happen because I love everyone in my family and I need them... I can't loose anyone anymore...

"Nora nora... Noraaaaaaaaaaa" blue yelled out loud as my momma  and pulled me up , I went inside the washroom and after getting ready I walked out and saw my family were already having breakfast together...

"Do you remember what's today  Nora" mama said smiling at me and I began to guess what it can be... Maybe birthday?

"What's it?" I asked and mamma rolled his eyes

"Meeting sir... You have a meeting with Red green company owner.
So will you go there? Or should your old grandpa go there ? "Gulf mama asked pointing at new dadda and shamelessly i nodded...

" Ok byee... I m getting late then" I stood up and kissed my baby pink...

" Atleast eat properly then yo" blue the annoyed baby said... I don't know why he's always annoyed with me.. Maybe he's jealous with my beauty hahhha...

I kissed him too and he was glaring at me...

"Byee byee everyone" smiling at them I sat down in my car and moved out of there...