Rejected

Type's pov...

After listening to his confession I felt sharp pain in my heart because of what he said and wanted to cry but didn't...
I just hugged him and finally after getting ready the guy kissed me and left...
He turned around and looked at me...

"Don't wait for me ok..." saying that he left and I just laid down staring at the ceiling... I m really very unlucky... I m normal completely but people still call me abnormal (rubbing his head wierdly)
I was just staring at it and I didn't realised that 5 hours has passed... Suddenly I heard door knob sound and looking drunk as hell Tharn struggling walked in and pulled me closer kissing me with his dirrty mouth which was sweet... My eyes went on the love mark given by someone else and I immediately pushed him away...

"You had sex with someone else right?" I asked but he didn't replied and was just kissing me but then I slapped him and he became angry and pushed me down on the bed...

"Yes ! But no one is like you... Don't worry even if I marry someone else... you will still be my no 1 ... I just love your body so much, how can an abnormal guy like you have a body like this" he said and enough now...

" You really slept with someone? ' I asked and he nodded...
I just wanted to punch him but he forcefully pinned me and undressing me the guy did whatever he wanted but in my heart I have already decided what I should do... Now he will know what cheating means...
.
.
.
From the past few days I m just trying to succeed in my plan but I couldn't...and today I was just thinking about my plan when Finally momma Gulf spoke...

"Tharn go and bring candles from rooftop..." He said as usual because the couple always eat at night together  whenever they are alone...

"Daily drama" Tharn nagged and went to rooftop... I followed him and as he bend down I was about to push him but Gulf uncle held my hands and pulled me somewhere else...and slapped me on my cheeks

"What are you doing? What the hell you doing?  I have been watching you from past days and you are literally trying to kill my son... " He said and I got shocked that how did he knew it...

" Stop pretending... I can see.. "

" Yes I will kill him... I will kill him, he cheated on me , I will" I tried to run towards Tharn because he was still picking them up,i wasn't really wanted to kill,i just want to push him down and hurt him badly because from this length he won't die...i calculated it so many times..but Gulf's uncle's hold was strong but unfortunately it slipped and running towards Tharn in anger I did pushed him and he fell down from the top building...

" Fuck! What the hell you did? " Type uncle cried and I looked down where Tharn was  laying on the ground bleeding from his head my plan was to push him on the mud side but due to uneven push he went to the cemet side...
.
.
.
We were in the hospital and mewgulf uncle was crying but I wasn't... Because I don't cry... I never do ...

" His head is seriously injured but he's lucky that he's alive"the doctor said and I felt relieved when I was the one who did it... I don't know why but I think I m really a mad... I knew that he wouldn't due because I calculated everything but still I m happy that he didn't died ..

I was thinking about all that when few people did came and held me...

"You need a proper treatment.. they won't harm you... Just behave and come back healthy and happy soon" Gulf uncle said and I wanted to cry but I didn't....

"I m not mad... I don't want to" I said and he wiped his tears...

"I promise , you will be fine just few days" he said rubbing my arms...

I just silently went there because there's nothing to argue or cry meanwhile both the couples were crying for me,they are just pretending to love me... Everyone just pretend, no one actually loves me... No one..