Meal

The very next day as usual this guy Black came with a girl to make me jealous..

"You think I would be sad crying right? Then you are wrong... I-i" before he can say something two bodyguards of mine came and grabbed his collar with profesor...

"You are strictly not allowed in this faculty... You are from medical faculty so with high orders you are banned to this section, otherwise we would kick you out of this college " he said and scared the guy walked away and i began to eat my lunch peacefully... The girl beside me got scared but I gave him the piece of my bread...

"No worries I won't harm you" I said and scared the poor girl ate whatever I gave her...

In the afternoon I was waiting for my car when someone pulled me inside the street and it was that Black...

"You are becoming over smart right? I will show you who I m" he said and punched me twice on my facee, I was just in shock panicking... Everyone were looking at me laughing when Moon ran towards me and pulling me up he checked my face..
just then my car came and unfortunately my momma saw me and he began to hit himself as he panicked and pulled me inside the car...

"W-who did this?" He asked and I just burst out into crying and told him everything because now I want this guy to be ruined...

For the whole week I didn't go to the college but finally I held up the courage and went there.. as i went inside I saw moon was also there looking pale and as soon as he saw me the guy walked away and sat down at the corner leaving distance...

Whole day he didn't even budge to look at me and I know it's because I punished him brother but he deserves that...

"Are you angry with me?" I asked pushing my packet of chocolate towards him when he threw it away...

"Why did you do that to me? I saved you and never ever really hurted you but instead of 'thanks you 'you put me behind bars with my brother, what was my fault!" He asked and I was just confused that what he was talking about...

"What?" I asked but then he walked away without even waiting for me to say something...

I went back to home and there momma told me that in CCTV camera he saw two boys coming out of that street and that's why he thought, both of the brothers did it...

"I thought both if them did that,shit I need to apologise to that sweet guy...shit i really did a big mistake" he said panicking and I felt so guilty that because of me he had to suffer all that...

" It's ok momma don't panic and please next time take care , atleast ask me first... " Saying that I immediately went to my room and sneaking out, i immediately went to moon's apartment and knocked it but instead of moon black opened the door...

"Y-y-you what are you doing here?" He was so scared looking at me and I felt sudden happiness

"Where's moon?" I asked looking for him...

"He moved away from here" he said

"Where?" I asked and this brat finally told me the adress by pointing out the location and before walking away I just punched him so hard that the guy fell down on the ground and passed out... I just closed the door so that he won't get kidnapped...

Walking out I drove for about an hour and reached at the apartment which was so small and almost in middle of the forest, shut this place looks so scary... Why did I even came here..

I knocked the door but as soon as he saw me the guy closed the door...

"I m sorry Moon .. it was misunderstanding... I m really sorry" i yelled knocking the door

"Get lost" he yelled , i began to knock the door when suddenly it began to rain and my mind froze...

"M-m-moon please open the door" i asked knocking the door again and again and finally he opened it and his eyes widened and he immediately pulled me inside...

"Why were you getting wet in the rain?" He asked and I just began to Shiver, he gave me his PJs and i just knelt down crying...

"I m sorry moon, I m sorry... It was just a misunderstanding?"  I cried and he just held me up and yelled...

" Ok fine do change your clothes " he asked and I just looked up at him...

" I-i-i m feeling cold" saying that I passed out and when I opened my eyes I was under a warm blanket on the bed... And i realised it wasn't a single blanket but around 2 blankets and I was wearing two sweaters... He was sleeping right beside me but leaving some distance...

"Can I hug you?" He asked suddenly looking at me and I was just staring...

"No you can't" I said and the guy turned around to another side without saying anything , I turned around to my side and closed my eyes...

His brother already used me enough and now I won't let anyone use me... Never!