Force

After that confession thing I thought everything will turn out bad but eventually they aren't egoistic like other people... They understand my point and stayed positive towards me... Hopefully we had dinner together, I although no one initiated any talk  but atleast everything wasn't that bad...

I came in my room and turning on the heater I just slipped inside the thick blanket when someone Hugged me from back and I immediately sat down and saw It was Nora .. he sat down on my lap and began to kiss me while I was just pushing him away...

"W-what are you doing? What the hell you doing?" I asked pushing but he kept forcing himself upon me and at the end I had to slap him but I made sure not to hit hard...

" What the hell are you doing? " I asked when this stubborn guy held my hands...

" Ace Ace please don't reject me... I m sorry for whatever I did... I promise I will improve myself .. I will do whatever you ask and whatever you want... Please don't reject me... Please love me too, I m sick... You said you love someone else,tell me who's that person I will kill him or her...you are mine only mine...no one can take you away" he said getting angry with the last line and Here's his sympathy card... He always plays it with his parents and now tricking me into this

" Nora I respect you so much but I genuinely don't have any feelings for you... I only see you as a person who's young and need an assistant... Honestly speaking Nora i-i can't " I just can't lie anymore so I had to make up lies and this guy began to cry and raj away... just then my little sister Gracy came...

" I saw how you lied... So tell why did you rejected a nice guy like him? " She asked and I sighed rolling my eyes...

" nice? He's not even the n of nice.. he's a stubborn, cunning, annoying brat who's born with golden spoon and black heart... Do you even know he sleeps around and fuck anyone who shows a little bit of interest in him... He's a characterless guy with no future... No guy or girl would want to marry him... He just like to party every days, drink and fuck ... Ewww I cant even stand him.. marrying is another thing... I would marry someone who's normal unlike a crazy pervert guy like him...you just saw him how he was forcing himself on me...I mean he's ready to fuck with his driver,I m sure he must be fucking with guards too, I don't want my partner like that,...it would ruin my reputation"

" What? Is he really like that? " She asked getting shocked and I nodded...

" Good then... Its better to stay away from play boys.. they never really change.. anyways.. I hope he doesn't bother you anymore.. return back if he does it again" saying that she left and with a heavy sigh I too laid down on the bed and closed my eyes but couldn't sleep because somehow I was feeling bad whatever I spoke about Nora ... But my each words were right and I didn't made anyone of these...

Waking up in the morning I was arranging things so that if they come the hall would look presentable when. Someone pulled me inside store room and I was sure it's Nora but it wasn't....

"Blue brother?" I asked and he grabbed my collar harshly glaring at me...

"You rejected my brother, good because going against heart isn't a good thing but I saw how you were spitting nonsense about my brother on your sister's face... See I respect you but don't forget who you are and if Nora wants he can destroy you in a snap because at the end everything is gonna be the way he wants... He's very spoiled and we have spoiled him i know it's wrong but this is the truth,it's Nora World and everyone is just living in it... I know he's rude and whatever you said but but don't spit it out of your mouth because if mama gets to know it... He will break your whole body.. no matter how correct you are,no matter how saint you are....keep your mouth shut and i promise nothing will go against your will to"

"I-i was talking to my sister... Eavesdropping is bad" I said being honest because I did felt bad whatever he said about me...

"It was about my younger brother and you don't know how much I Love him and when I love someone i don't see any flaws in them... If you don't want to be with Nora... Offcourse you are free do whatever you want...reject him right on his face but keep your mouth shut don't tell anything bad about him to others and just do your job..."

" O-ok sir" I said looking down clenching my fist , only if I were rich then i would show him how bad his brother is... I just hate him brother more now... Nora just die already... I hope you die soon...

"I know you feel bad but he's my brother and i actually love him so much, he's just stupid and spoiled but he's not that bad... Anyways from today there's no personal talk with Nora... You don't need to be with him in parties... You will always just stand outside... Don't attend it with him... don't be close to him and mainly you don't need to do his work...tell me if he ever force you" saying that he left...