Wait

Next day I came back from work early as I was very excited, I washed myself nicely and wore sexy outfits too ..

I was waiting for him but he didn't came.. changing my dress I played with my babies and after eating my dinner I went to my room and laid down on the bed... Suddenly I felt a cold body hugging me and I smirked looking at the poor guy's face who covered..

"I m ready to be your boy toy" he said staring at me eyes filled with tears...

"That's good... Take this payment first" i said giving him some thousand baht and he smirked...

"Not thousand baht, it's 1 million baht .. if you have that then tell me otherwise you will have to marry me... Because the deal is given by you..."

"Huh? 1 million baht? I don't get that payment "

" Offer is mine decision is yours, if you won't give me then I will tell dadda that you asked me to be your boy toy... I have your recording too" he said showing me his phone and tapping the button and indeed he had my recording but I was a topper of my school...

"Ok fine I will give it to you... Right now... Just wait" I hurriedly took out my phone and went yin the money which he gave me when I was pregnant and offcourse I used the money... only a little bit... He got a notification and looked at me biting his lips

" It's my money,i want yours "he whined rejecting the money

" Offcourse not... It's mine.. remember you said..I m pregnant of your kids and for the society I m your wife and husband's money is always wife's.... so it's mine" i said  waggling my eyebrows and he just burried his face in my neck.

"Ok fine everything is yours,Now can we have sex? " He asked and I shook my head...

" I lost my mood go away... Just think of it as advance payment " I stated but he just hugged me...

" Go away, I m not your boyfriend... I have to talk to the guy whom I went to date with " i said but he kept hugging me...

" Ok as you wish... " I opened my text box where he sent me the picture of ring ..

" This is wedding ring... We can use it for wedding and engagement too... Is it ok?" He asked and Tharn was staring at the text...

"Offcourse dear why not... And where's mine personal ring? That diamond one?"

"That's also ready sir... Anyways gn... I have to prepare for engagement ceremony too ... I m making list" he said and I turned off the phone screen...

"You are getting married?" He asked and I nodded...

"Yup, we are dating from past few years and now we finally decided to marry..." I said and he finally lost it and began to cry again... Fuck he will get sick if he keeps crying like it...

"You are playing with my feelings right? " He asked getting sad and I nodded winking at him...

"Fucking yes... I love hurting you again and again... Just see how I make you cry everyday.." i laughed and he began to laugh again

" Really then let's make a bet... Let's play this game and let's see who wins... Just under this week I will marry you... And you can make me cry however you want" he said being serious...

" Ok then whoever losse will have to give his whole savings... Bet? " I asked thinking that I will win and he agreed...
.
.
Very next day I was looking at Blue and star who were extra happy today and were  looking busy... Even mew gulf uncle were busy calling everyone...

"What happened baby? Why you guys are so happy?" I asked and h
Star hugged me and began to cry...

" Everyone always bullied me that I don't have parents but now I will show them I do have both parents with me... I m so happy that you are getting married... So happy" she said wiping her tears and smiling widely...

" B-blue is happy too... I for the first time is very happy " indeed this was one of the first time they were looking so happy... Whole house was busy in the preparation of wedding which I don't even know... Walking inside Tharn's room I just slapped him hard and he looked at me with shock holding his cheeks...

" I will literally kill you... This is your dirty game right? "I asked yelling at him

" You started it and everything is fair in love and war... And I love you so much baby" he grabbed my waist pulling me closer staring at my face...
.
.
.
It was so sudden but I m the happiest person to see you like this" Steve said giving me a big gift and with a fake smile I accepted that and finally the whole thing finished...

I m not happy because whatever he did was a blackmail and I never wanted to get married like this ...

As I walked in he began to sniff my neck and i just turned around and kissed him...

"W-wait why did you do that?" He asked but I didn't stopped... I just kissed him... His face was getting off as even until now he got to know that I was just releasing my anger on him...
"You really don't love me?" He asked and I shook my head...

"Don't love me then I m married to you that's more than enough... I don't need your love..." He said hugging me with a pout.. He's really very stubborn...

"I m tired" I said and laid down and this clingy husband of mine also laid down hugging me ...