break it off

Ace's pov...

" I choose myself over anything Zara" I said to sea and walked inside the airport... Everyone clapped for us and the drama ended...

Everyone praised us and I was searching for Nora when sea came Infront of me...

"You did very good job Ace... And yes I want to tell you something.."

"Y-yeah?" I asked getting scared as i don't want Nora to catch us talking..

"I m leaving for Malaysia tomorrow... I know you won't miss me but I will... And that's why this is for you..." She gave me a bracelet...

" I-i... Ok and I will miss you too... You are joining tonight's party right? " I asked and she nodded with a smile over her face

" Very excited for her to join the party? Why Ace?" Nora came out of blue and hugged me from back while looking at the girl who was standing...

"He was just asking... Don't worry Nora... I will leave you  guys alone tomorrow... I m not that bad"

"Nice . Go and please don't come back, i mean live happily and healthy life but please don't come" he said being rude to her and I was just Apologizing to her with my eyes...
.
.
.
In the night our whole class were enjoying the party arranged by Nora and one of the guy who as rich as him... They both sponsored it for the whole class and we were playing different games, eating different food it was a restaurant and somewhat like a pool party...

Nora was so sleepy so I took him in the room 9 which was booked by him and looking at him my body turned up hot and I began to kiss him and he whined...

"Bastard Ace... Fucker let me wake up atleast,I m sleepy" he whined but I kissed while rubbing his soft lip against mine, he's so fucking precious for me....

"W-water... Water" he said in his sleep so standing up i walked out and drank few more sip of special wine so that I can love my baby better...

I walked inside my room and I don't know why Nora made it so dark...

"Baby water" I said giving water bottle to him.. straddling I sat down holding his hands but I felt wierd because it's not Nora ..

I m sure it's not... I was drunk as hell but I can understand who's my Nora and who's not ,i couldn't even  balance myself to stand up quickly ...

before I can stand up, the lights were on now...

I looked down and it was sea who was sleeping... Fuck fuck... Why the hell she's here...

"Wow! Ace wow.... Amazing baby" suddenly I heard Nora's voice and I swear to god I knew that I fucked up...

I tried to stand but this time seat woke up and she got scared looking at me ...

"N-no... I-i... I-i-i really" I stood up trying to hold up situation but Nora just left ....

"I-i m sorry... I-i m sorry sea... I didn't mean to" I followed him and as I followed him I saw him walking back holding a big vase...

"N-no Nora no... Nora stop" i yelled and as soon as sea saw him she jumped off and began to run but this guy followed her... They began to fight while I was just feeling dizzy trying to move an inch and I heard a loud sound and saw Nora slammed the vase on her and i passed out...

.
.
.

When I woke up I saw Sea's body was there on a white bed and then I realised it was hospital bed .. there were many other students and cops were there too ..

"Where's Nora?" I asked to the cops but they ignored my words

"Yes yes Nora His boyfriend the only guys whom we saw there... He did this... I m sure" one of the students said when a lady who was around Tharn uncle's age stood up Infront of me...

"You were only there .. tell us who attempted to kill this girl... This case is serious,, hopefully she's not seriously injured" she asked taking me at corner but I didn't said anything, once sea will get fine... I will apologize and tell her to forgive Nora... I can't loose him... Never...

Finally sea woke up and i began to cry...

"I m sorry, I m so sorry... I m so sorry... I m bad... I should die,...I really didn't knew anything, please don't blame Nora please"i cried trying to make her understand because it was all fucking my fault

"Y-you should be Ace .. just because of your fucking mistake... You Boyfriend broke my head... But anyways... I won't file any case because I m the greatest person... Don't worry" she tried to smile but I can see she was in pain...

Finally sea lied that she mistakenly released the vase on her while playing with Nora...

"Where's he?" I asked the cops again and this time they replied...

"He's at police station .. his parents are already there.. you call this girl's parents too" he asked and I went sea and asked her about her parents..

"They won't come... They are out of city for buisness purposes ... Can you drop me home...my nanny don't have any phone" she asked and nodding I dropped her home but throughout the whole time I was thinking about Nora .. I should go to police station first but I can't...

I dropped her at home and her nanny scolded me so much...

" I hope you won't come to meet her again... "Saying that she shut her door right Infront of me...

A/N-: sea isn't bad and not a culprits...