Morning

Moon's pov...

I wasn't expecting that Blue and his family will come but as I saw him , i got overwhelmed and happy...

Whole night I was so happy and in the morning I was equally sad as they are going back...

I badly want him to be mine but one thing I know that he doesn't love me... I badly want him to love me so that I can say that please stay...

"Byee byee, let's meet when you come Back " he gave a little hug to me and as he was going I was feeling like that i would cry so I went back inside... And cried...

I was crying when someone tapped my shoulder and it was Tharn uncle who was suspiciously looking at me so I immediately pretended that something went inside my eyes...

" You like him? " He asked and I nodded because I do like him, there's nothing to hide about it...

" Yes uncle I do... But don't worry I won't ever be a bother because of my feelings, it will remain inside "

" Yeah just keep it inside your heart and one day he will fall in love with someone and then cry coward "

" What do you mean? "

" What do you mean what? You should confess... You are such a good guy and I want my blue to be with you .. I think you will  definitely love him and will care for him, i know I m being selfish but still can you please be with my baby .... Because I can only trust you"

" Really? I mean what if he rejects me? And I m poor too...we have complete different social status..." I asked and he laughed ruffling my hair...

" His momma and me has complete different social status and we literally hated eachother but at the end we are together, just try but don't hurt him.. don't force him but pursue him,be gentle...money doesn't matter and one day your status will change too so don't worry about that" he said and I got so happy because I already got his parent's permission so it made my work easy...

" Really? Thank you so much, I will definitely do that... Thank you so much uncle" I thanked him and finally he walked away ...

After spending some days with my grandparents I too left and came back here...

Coming back to college as usual I was sitting beside him and he was silently eating my lunch basically granny gave me some pancakes and kimchi and this thief was stealing all my food and bribed me his food which was yummy too ..

"This is for you" I gave him the flowers which I bought for him and he frowned looking at me..

"Why this?"

"Because I like you, i-i mean don't get me wrong... I just like you and I m trying to pursue you..." I expected that he won't react much but he glared at me...

"I don't think we should spoil our friendship with these stupid things... We already did right? So let's not make it complicated"

"There's nothing complicated Blue... You just need to accept me... What's wrong in that? M i bad or is it because I m poor... I mean I will definitely earn good "

" Huh? Don't talk rubbish... It's you who always thought that I never and i just don't want to date you now.. I love you as a friend and not in anyway I want to loose you... "

" Atleast give me a chance? " I asked and he sighed...

" Do whatever you want but I won't change my mind" he said blushing a little bit which gave me a hint that he agreed and continued eating his food...

" I will change your mind... You will... Thanks " i kissed his hands and he glared at me but didn't said anything...

" Kissing isn't allowed inside the class" our class head said teasing me and walked away... I got shy and sitting close to him i began to eat my food too while he was giving me deathly glares...

"Will you come to me for a date today?" I asked but suddenly realised that I don't even have money to buy food for today so I can't even take him home... granny did gave me some money which she got after selling vegetables as that's the source of income they have but I spent all my money on travelling and also on these flowers because these are expensive...

"What happened? I won't say no.... Don't be sad... Just cook something delicious today...it's not a date... just a get together" Smiling he said and I was feeling like to cry because I lost my wallet yesterday and literally have no money to even buy a packet of bread..

I was returning back to home after my part time shift and was thinking what would I say to him and then I finally decided...

Sorry i have some important work so I won't come to pick you up... Love you

I texted and coming back I slept , next day I got to know that Blue won't come to school for two days and for two days I was just hungry because I had no money to even eat... My pancakes finished as Blue took everything... I can't blame him as he's my baby, I m just useless who can't even afford a date...

I was crying sitting at the road side because I really have no one to ask for a single penny... One day I will definitely become rich but right now , I m suffering so much.. I was sobbing when a lady sat down beside me...

"I know life is hard sometimes, No matter what happens, don't cry , don't give up... just ask for your close ones to help you"

" I don't have anyone to help me... " I cried more wiping my tears...

" Offcourse no baby... There might be someone, someone whom you love... Just ask them for help... Maybe it's embarassing but it's not that bad... They will help you" she said and the first person came to my mind was my grandparents but she must be sleeping... Then I looked beside me and there was no one...

I took out my phone and before I can call anyone Blue called me...

"Are you ok?" This is the first thing he asked

"Y-yes I m... Can I ask you for a favour?" I asked

"Offcourse you can"

"C-can you lend me some money, I dont have money ... I-i-i m hungry from past two days" I broke down into tears because I never wanted to show him how weak I was...

" Just come here right now... I will count upto 100" he said in his strict tone and hanging up, I went to his house and i didn't had strength to climb so I went to the straight way and as soon as I entered Gulf mama raised his hands towards me with a big smile, i broke down and hugged him...

"Don't cry... Let me feed you something, my baby must be hungry" he said and began to feed me... I was so hungry that I was just eating fastly without bothering about the look Everyone were giving me...

"You will live with us from today... I don't know anything... You will" Tharn uncle said but I shook my head but before I can say anything Type uncle intrupted
..

"You will that's final... We aren't asking ok?" Type uncle said in his serious tone so I just nodded at that time and after filling my tummy I went inside the guest room and as soon as I entered inside someone kicked my bummy and I fell down on the bed.. suddenly he straddled me and pinning me down the guy sat down on my chest...

"Are you stupid? Why didn't you told me this? I will call granny and will inform her everything" he threatened and i got scared because she will kill me she got to know that I was hungry from past two days...

"I m sorry, please don't inform granny.. please she will be sad and will kill me too" i said and he pinched my cheeks harder and laid down beside me...

"From today you will stay here and I will be your sugar daddy... Don't worry you can pay too"

"How?" I asked covering myself and biting his lips he came closer...

"Massage my head and do my assignments that's all..." Laughing he laid down straight and i seriously began to do that but he held my hands...

"I was joking Moon , just sleep you must be tired" he forcefully made me sleep on the bed and stood up but I pulled him back...

"Sleep here..." I asked but he shook his head...

"Nope... Never"

"Never?" I felt bad with the way he said...

"I m joking, ok fine let's sleep" saying that the guy laid down covering us but still maintaining some distance between us...