Cuties

Moon's pov...

After our engagement ceremony we all had dinner and told Blue how we planned everything... Finally everyone was too tired so they went to their room and after a long time I also went inside and saw granny was talking with Blue..

"I promise I won't ever do that" he said holding granny's hands and my cute old lady just kissed him...

"Now go and rest... Grandpa us waiting for you... You already know he can't sleep without you" I said and smiling she left towards her room and closing the door I went towards the guy and as soon as I went closer he hugged me and began to cry again...

"Thanks a lot husband... Thank you so much... I know I m a very bad person, you should just beat me ... But please don't hate me... I am sorry"

"I don't hate you, I never did.. offcourse I was so angry with you but at the end you are my babies and daddies can't be angry with their baby" I said flirting with him but this dumb baby just frowned.

" Are you my dadda? So who's Tharn and Mew? They are my Dadda too" he asked...

" Yes they are your dadda but I m your daddy now... And you are my baby... "Pushing him down i pulled away my tshirt and holding his hands up i began to suck his lips until he got breathless...

" I missed you so much " i said sucking his erected nipples and then I began to explore his body....
.
.
.

In the morning as i woke up I saw him bringing a big food tray and when I checked the time it was almost 10 and I got scared because I got late for my office but then I remembered I took 2 days leave from boss and he also approved it...

"breakfast for you baby" he said keeping it down and sat down wiping his sweat and was breathing heavily...

" You did this? " I asked and he nodded looking exhausted...

" Thanks but don't do it again... You were already tired last night and you did it all without even asking me... Are you crazy?" I said and he nodded hugging me...

" I m crazy over you,I m head over heels for you ... I swear no misunderstanding nothing can change me now... I promised myself that I won't ever doubt you.. and will be best wife, I will change myself, my attitude "

"You do dare to change yourself and do these things... Just be yourself, i love you for what you are... I understand you misunderstood things and now everything is ok , don't do it next time... People are here to cook, I m here to cook... You don't need to do so"i scolded and he nodded

I went to washroom and after doing my morning routine we both had breakfast in our room because offcourse it's too late and everyone in our family must have left for work...

But as I walked out I saw everyone were ready going out somewhere...

" We are going to your hometown for a month... Have fun over here ok" they announced and I was just looking at them with shock...

" What about us? Olive aunt and Olivia aunt you too? "

" Yes last time i couldn't go neither Daisy went there , so we are going too, i heard that place is so good... " She said ..

" Anyways take care and enjoy your precious time" Type uncle announced

" You can manage alone grandpa? " I asked because what about the arrangements...

" Mew already arranged a lot of things over there.. actually we planned it last week only" granny said and finally they left in two different cars and the whole house was empty, i just closed the main door and windows and was working in hall area when suddenly this guy came infront of me wearing a net dress and everything was see through...

"w-what are you doing? " I asked as he pulled out my pants without even asking me and he just seductively bit his lips..

" Just having pre honeymoon " he said and sat down on my hard wood and began to ride it, i mean looking at his expression it made me more horny and picking his up i took him upstairs in my room and placed him on the bed... He just spread his legs wide and his sexy body was making me feel like fire... Kissing his legs I went closer to his mini one and began to give him a good gag... Until he came...

"So early" i smirked and turning him around I just pushed my length and as he was already prepared it went in easily and i began to hit his prostate while the bed was shaking from the thrust...

I increased my pace and now even I was sweating...

"Yeah more... Ahhh moon ahhh it's so good .. Moon stop ahhh... No yes so good ... So good... Fuck it's ripping me apart" these words brought the beast in me and I began to thrust in more...

"Ahh no... It hurts but don't stop... Ahhh huhhhh continue yeah faster, go deeper moon "

" Call me daddy.. " i asked spanking him and he moaned loudly...

" Daddy fuck me deeper... Please daddy " i began to thrust in faster while rubbing my big hands on his But which was hella smooth...

I was tired so he was but none of us wanted to stop...

"Should I pull it out?" I asked and he nodded... I pulled it out and he immediately Hugged me...

"It hurts so much" he cried and I was feeling guilty as now I m responsible for his tears

"It's ok... What can I do for you?" I asked and he pouted...

"Prepare a hot bath for me and bath with me" I did what he asked and making him lay on my body we both laid down in the warm water while I was playing with his tummy when he spoke...

"Play with this" he said keeping his hands somewhere wrong and i indeed began to play with him when he farted and it was so loud..

"Ewww so gross" I said covering my nose and he squinted his face and bumped his head on my face...

"I will fart on your face next time husband... Get use to it" he said and definitely i got use to it because we indeed stayed together forever... and then like everyone This love story also had its happily ever after ending...