Kindness

Ace's pov...

I was walking through the corridor towards my class when Sea appeared infront of me out of blue  and she began to cry...

"I know you hate me now but if I knew that loving you would make me a villain then I would never do that... I m sorry" she said breaking down into tears and I felt really bad for her as she was  sweet  and kind to me...

"It's ok.. i don't mind... I hope you know our boundaries now... I don't hate you, infact you are still my friend... You can always tell me if you are in trouble, always share any problem or count on me for things... I might won't be able to hangout and talk with you as earlier because my boyfriend is hella possesive but it doesn't matter... We will still be friends.. I m always free if you need any help... " I said being polite because she really treated me very well despite me being dumb and rustic at first...

" I m happy... I know my limits and I respect you... I adore Nora a lot, he's so lucky... He got everything a person could ever imagine... "

" I m also lucky to get him.. he's very cute inside and outside...you will love him too if you spend time with him,but don't do that, he's mine onlu" I said giggling and she smiled back nodding... Finally we parted ways and I saw my boyfriend looking at me and immediately left... His face was red as tomato that means I am again gonna Listen to his nag

Walking towards him I sat down tapping his shoulder because he had burried his face into the bag...

"B-baby I-i" before I can say anything he held my face and kissed me on my lips... I felt sudden rush in my body but I can't loose right now... Not atleast now...

"Calm down" I said getting off because if professor or any class head saw us then we are doomed...
.
.
.
.
🔞
"Baby no... Ahhh ahhh baby yeah... Yeah there... Please ahhhhh ummm" he was moaning on the matress under the blue sky as I had set up a wonderful date night here just for us... Offcourse I closed the door so no one could enter...

I pushed inside more adjusting it and began to penetrate him more hitting his prostrate again and again...

"I m cumming"I asked and he nodded... I came outside and ordered him to sit on my face while I was just rimming him
He looks hella sexy when he moans...

"Fuck... It's feels so good" there's not any part of him i haven't eaten yet... He's a fucking seven course meal and I have it daily... Now he was just laying down while I was sucking his neck...

"Enough Ace... Enough... It's been hours..."

"I m not satisfied" I said and pulled him from back and began to push my dick inside again...

"I m sleeping... You can do it" he said and closed his eyes... I just pushed it inside and was fucking him from back while my baby was trying hard to sleep... It felt good for the last round and now I was just eating his lips when he woke up annoyed...

"I will push you down from rooftop... Stop Ace... Fucker.... I m not food... I m tired" he yelled so I immediately stopped and gave him an apologetic smile...

Cleaning everything I put on robe on him and we both came back to our room...
.
.
.
.
In the morning he was still sleeping but I walked out after doing my morning routine and began tu help miss Annie and uncle Mew because he prepares  coffe for everyone by his own... He served his husband and then to everyone who were almost cuddling with eachother except for moon who was just playing with his baby ignoring Blue...

"What happened? fight again?" I asked moon and he just shook his head...

"No he don't love me anymore..." He just said and walked away, I saw Blue glanced and spoke...

"Sit here moon" he said in his so strict tone that even i never heard it and Moon just came back without saying anything he just sat down and began tu sip his coffee...

Finally we had a decent breakfast and I was just pretending to clean the vase while trying to Listen to couple's fight...

I m very decent baby but I should know about these things so when it happens with me... I will get alert and will use the same thing...

"No you don't love me anymore, you love everyone... You spend most of your time in office, with baby and with your parents but not with me... I feel like to talk to you but you are never there.. from past one three days I m feeling left out ..I don't know what happened to you...this isn't you...i don't like this version of you,you never let me kiss ,you don't cuddle with me,you don't talk to me about your daily things you don't nag about your boss you don't even complain about new store's food anymore......"he said almost looking like to cry...

"I m always here... You are busy too... please don't argue and go" Blue said and holding his tear with his hand the guy walked away and I saw Blue giggled...

" You are happy making him cry? You are bad blue brother " i said and he looked here and there and pulled me to corner...

" I know I m bad but it's just for today actually... I m busy in preparing a surprise for him, but he's always with me that's why I need to pretend to be busy otherwise he would spoil it"

" What surprise can I know? " I asked and nodding he held my hands and he opened a secret room and it was so dark that I began to feel scared but as he turned on the light I saw a beautiful painting of him and Moon brother, hugging Eachother together.. it was so wonderful and mesmerizing that I just wanted to faint...

"Wow... It's so good" i said and he smiled proudly...

"He always asked me to paint us together so that he can put it in his office, but I always ignored it because I m way too lazy but on his this birthday, I will gift him this and I have to act strict, otherwise he would talk to me and eventually i would end up telling him the surprise like everytime " he explained and I nodded because his reason is valid...

A/N-: things aren't going well these days... Pray that upcoming days can be good for me and I get whatever i need the most right now ... Maybe your blessings can really make my wish comes true....btw here's update... 💜