break up

As I went to police station I got to know they they already went to home and when I went there everyone were there while Nora was in between...

"Nora I -i" before I can even say anything because I was equally guilty and angry with him so I wanted to talk it out when Gulf mamma spoke...

"Stop... Just stop right there" he said yelling at me and I just stood there like a stone...

"From today Nora kanawut... No one will talk to you, no one will meet you and you are homeschooled because our family is already facing so much issues... Here type is sick always, Tharn us always worried about him... I m old enough to die rather than being your caretaker... Blue has its own family... Maybe we failed as a parent because we trusted you and loved you way too much.. i think now it's time to take action" he yelled and Nora just glared at me

" It all happened because of him... Just throw him out... Throw him out" he began to yell at me and charged against me to but before that Tharn uncle who never raised his voice against Nora slapped him hard and the guy began to cry holding his face...

"Nora .... Uncle please don't" I tried to get closer when blue held my hands...

"It's better for you to stay away, it's our  problem you just keep quiet right now...when elders are talking young people should shut up" he said in his serious tone...

Suddenly Nora again began to panic but even then he was throwing things at me...

"Take him out... Throw this guy away.. no no no ... O-out... Out" i have never seen someone crying like this.. it was making my heart weak because he was acting so different...

" Nora calm down.. otherwise I will slap u again " Tharn said that made the condition worst and he literally began to hit Tharn uncle...But Tharn uncle was just holding him tightly not even reacting...

Then I realised that how big time I fucked things up... I m responsible for everything that's happening...

"I m leaving ... If that's what he wants .. then I m leaving... I can't, I can't stay here anymore... This guy is laterally not ready to listen to anything..." I yelled and now everything was so silent that even pin can make a noise...

"Nora enough now... You are literally crazy ... I always tried to be nicer but you but.... Anyways... I don't need to explain anything... I m done "I  was waiting for him to stop me but all he did was to glare at me ...

"Ok fine... Fine" i said for the last time and without reacting much he immediately left and I was about to turn around when someone held my hands tightly and it was Tharn uncle...

"Where are you going mister?" He asked glaring at me...

"Home , back to my home... I won't stay here"

"This is your fucking home... Stay here ... Dare you walk out of here... Just like Nora , you are my son too and no one can walk out of here without my permission"

"Blue brother just said not to interfere  in your matter... I m not the member of this family " as i said that Blue brother spanked my head...

" I said you shouldn't interfere in elders matter now shut and wait here... Until I don't shift your room another corner of this house "

" What do you mean? " I asked raising my eyebrows...

" It would be good if you guys stay away from eachother, I can't risk it... I will shift your things in guest room... From today you won't talk to him... I hope as your new mom you will consider this request of mine" Gulf mama asked and I nodded

Finally they shifted my things in another corner of the mension which was basically very far from his room and I was in my room but somewhere I want to talk to him... Tell him and make everything correct and in the midnight I also decided to do it... Because if I m gonna wait for Nora then it would be too late... He would never apologize... He never really cares...

I went there and through the secret room I stood up Infront of him and as soon as he saw me the guy again began to act violent but hopefully I held his mouth and held him tightly...

"Can't we talk things out... I still love you .. i really do... Please... Don't ruin things when you really don't know the actual truth " I said but he just but my hands and pushed me back and began to yell...

" Get lost .. get lost you fucking bitch... Go fuck with that girl... You know what you deserve someone cheap like her... It was a mistake of mine to date my driver.. i forgot your roots... You are a fucking poor guy who doesn't deserve anything...i know you are just behind my money... Just go" he said and for the first time it hits me so hard... And i just smiled

" This is what you think of me? I m after your money right? " I asked and he nodded...

" Yes you are... I just realised it... You don't love me... You love my money, that's why turning down your ego you came here so that we can get back and you get all the property of mine as you know at the end half of this property is mine "

" Ummm right... You are actually right Nora... Who can love a cunning annoying stubborn guy like you...and now when my plan is failed, I think should step back from this journey... anyways gn" I didn't had any courage to fight more with him and for the second time I lost my patience and walked out of there...

I packed my bag and watching Everyone for the last time I wrote a letter to them and finally was walking out when someone held my hands....