misunderstanding

Moon's pov...

it's been 5 months and relationships aren't easy as it looks because Blue isn't that easy as a boyfriend... He's an autistic guy so he thinks that just because he's different I don't love him or will leave him...he never speak out his emotions and expect me to understand him.. i mean he should atleast express so that I can understand...

In short he's very insecure, possesive and agressive at sometimes.. but as I love him I need to understand him and will be with him ..

"What happened now?" I asked as he isn't talking to me since morning

"I don't want to talk to you Moon and kindly break up with me... " He said and I am tired of listening this again and again daily the same drama... He says it daily and even if by any  chance I said yes then he starts crying blaming me...

" No I won't... First tell me the reason? What happened? "

" You said you will marry me then why are we still boyfriends? " He asked and even I don't know the answer of this question...

" Because your parents told us .. how many times you forget it... ?Remember they said that we can marry once we Turn 25" I said and he nodded smiling wierdly...

" Oh I forgot !anyways don't miss me.. and please don't talk to anyone, i have Tracker " he threatened and kissing me the guy walked inside the building where he works now and I went to my own office....

The whole day was so tiring because the work load was way too much actually we are on our internship so we need to perform well too...

I got early leave today so I texted blue that I will be home early.. and as I was walking inside the building I met black...

"What are you doing here?" I asked raising my eyebrows and he rolled his eyes...

"Such a lucky person you are ... You hook up with him and now even living in this beautiful building... You are just like your momma who snatched a good deal and got rich..I can bet you don't like this crazy guy...why would you?"

"Yes... I don't like him, I hooked up with him for money and why not... If I m getting a sugar daddy so easily why not... All I need to manipulate him and you know I m handling his account and basically a bullion right now... I m just with him for his money "i said it all sarcastically

" Bastard! I already knew it... Anyways I came to give you this... This is your mother's pot.. you dad was throwing it away but I thought let me give it you " he said giving me a pot...

" Don't use him for money because when he will leave you, you will regret as I m doing now... He's a good person " Black said looking little bit sad...

" I know he's a good person and all of that I said was, as sarcasm because I m not like you, I don't cheat, I dont treat him bad... I don't use him for money.. I genuinely love him and care for him... Atleast you don't need to tell me this" I said and he smiled...

" Good boy... Fuck off now" he spanked my head and walked away...
.
.
Walking inside I hugged my baby and smiling he turned around and hugged me from front...

" I missed you so much... I m so excited for tomorrow " he said and I smiled back as tomorrow is my birthday and I have decided to propose him publicly and have an engagement ceremony offcourse his family gave us the permission to do that...
.
.
The very next day all the preparation happened and I was so excited, I put on the blazer which Mew uncle bought for me...

I was nervous because there were many guests including my grandparents and I was happy too....

"Happy Birthday" everyone shouted and finally I fed the first bite to Blue because everyone told me to and I wanted too..

"So this is your birthday gift" he said shaking his head and was constantly hitting his thighs which made me worry because he never does it when he's actually happy...

"Are you ok?" I asked but he shook his head...

"I m ok... Just open the gift" he said and I did opened it , the gift was a big box and it was filled with cash...

"Hahha what kind of Gift is it?" Type uncle laughed when he suddenly Turned whole box on my head...

"You know, he never seen this much money that's why I m giving it to him so he can lay on it... we are so rich and that's why I m gifting it to him..
You know he even have access to my accounts at first I thought he genuinely l-love me but no"

" Blue stop"Type uncle tried to stop him

" Let him Speak " i said because I genuinely wanted to hear what he actually thinks

"Yeah one day he came to me crying that he's hungry and out of kindness we gave him shelter, food otherwise he was just a beggar who didn't had even a bread to feed himself, but as he came here.. he got greedy and tried to manipulate us... He thought I m stupid but no I m not... At the end he can even sell himself for money... His mother was like that too and he's just like that... People like him just manipulate riches and get rich without working hard... My father gifted him these shoes, this costly outfit but in reality h-h-he c-can t afford even a shocks of this brand"he said all this in one breath and after that I heard only thud sound and saw it was Gulf mama who slapped him...

" Just stop .. just fucking shut up" he yelled and this guy began to hit himself and and launched a punch at me...

"Just get out from here... Right now... Throw him out" he said pushing me away... I can see how people stare on me and all that insult literally made me feel worse

"If you gonna talk with this guy a little more I will disown you,we maybe poor but I have enough to provide bread for him... let's go from here" he said and without saying anything I just walked away from there...We came back to our hometown and after showering I was just sitting in the hall area when granny spoke...

"You are sad right?" She asked and I smiled widely...

"I m not, his words didn't affected me much...I already knew that this day would come... You know how rich peoples are...Anyways can I go to sleep?" I asked and worriedly she nodded... Coming back in my room I just laid down and cried whole night...

I hate you Blue...