Fight

I made Tharn's favourite food for dinner today as he was busy with shooting and will come tomorrow and went to shooting area after asking his manager, she told me not to come but still i went there to check what actually he's doing... As i went inside the shooting area I saw him kissing a girl... They were almost eating eachother on the bed...

I felt a sudden rush in my body and the lunch box fell down from my hands...

Tharn looked at me and I immediately walked out from there... Moving my car fastly I went to a bar and began to drink until I was so drunk...

I saw how Tharn came inside searching for me and held my shoulder...

"It was just a shooting... It wasn't real baby, why did you reacted like that" he said wiping his tears ..

"L-let me show you" I said walking over to a random guy and held his hands...

"You wanted to kiss me right?" I asked as he just tried to flirt with me and he nodded...

"I mean "

"Just kiss me" I said and before I can kiss him, Tharn held my hands...

"Just lets go..." He held my hands and dragged me out...

"I told you it was just a shoot..."

"It was a shoot and I was shooting too .. why? Are you gonna stop me?" I asked and he pulled his hair... I immediately passed out...
.
.
In the morning when I woke up he was infront of me and was all ready to yell at me...

"If you want to beat me then do but you better resign as an actor, I won't allow this... N-n-no never... I m not that much free minded"

"See if you gonna do it as a job, i won't stop you,but if you kiss random people, I will feel bad... I can't leave it... I m an actor and it's my career"

"You can act without kissing too... No no I don't know... Leave it" i yelled at him and he sighed...

"Ok fine... I won't... Now can you please don't be angry ... I won't, I will withdraw this contract..." He said

" It's your first film right? Then why? Don't withdraw just tell them to cancel kiss"

" I can't, it a romance movie..
I can't cancel scenes... Anyways... Just drink this and leave this thing here.. I will manage but don't fight with me... please don't" he said being so sad and left...
.
.
.
The very next day he was at home all day long looking grumpy and when I hugged him from back he just didn't said anything...

" So now you love your career more than yourself right? " I asked and he nodded  but immediately shook his head...

" I m not feeling well... I m having headache... Please don't fight " he said and burried his face in my stomach, i checked his forehead and he didn't had any fever so I sighed and was ruffling his hair when I read the text...

"So you just cancelled the movie... Wow what a love" I said being sarcastic and he didn't said anything...

"That's why your head is aching right, another days you are so energetic but look at you right now.. it looks like you are mourning for my death,was it too fun to touch those bitches...you are still a pervert right who crabe for everyone's body...I m just a tagline and caretaker for your kids"

"Type..." He said in his serious tone sitting down glaring at me... I crawled back and he stood up and kicked the pillow...

"I just did whatever you wanted but still you just want to fight, fight and fight, you are all time rude to me, blame me, but still I never say anything.. but if you really want our relationship to workout then you must co-operate otherwise you can go back " he said rude things to me and I just stood up to leave that place...

" Yeah that's what your problem is .. you always run away... Always " he shouted and dadda walked out ..

" What happened? Why are you shouting at him? " He asked and looking down Tharn just began to cry making me the actual villain...

He was crying and complaining about me... Anyways I don't care... I don't know why I m being too moody and Hard to manage these days... But why would he try to understand no he won't... He can't...

At night I was sleeping in my room and i thought he won't come to make up with me but he did came inside and pulled me up suddenly...

"Are you going to throw me down the rooftop?" I asked and he nodded running...so I hugged him tightly...

He seriously began to move up towards rooftop and I held him tightly...

"Tharn anyway I m going to die soon so don't" I pleaded holding him but this cruel guy took me up and I saw the whole rooftop was beautifully decorated... Placing me in the middle he sat down on the matress too and laid down resting his head on my life...

"We spent our half life fighting and I really don't want to argue with you anymore... because the day you will leave this world will be my last day too,so let's enjoy life until we can"Tharn said staring at me .

"That's not gonna happen... Don't say it Tharn... I want you to live  longer so that you can have a beautiful life ahead with our kids... If I die earlier, I want you to get married to a preety guy or girl,who can give a mother love to our kids too" I said and he scoffed...

" I waited for 6 years not to marry someone else... You are the only one for me... In this book there's no another chapter... It started from you and will end with you... That's my word"

"Stupid! That's not how things work,anyways I want you to continue doing this movie.. you can kiss and touch whoever the director say .. I won't mind" I said and he nodded pouting his lips...

" But I won't do that... "

" But why? Earlier you were doing that... Don't sacrifice with your career ...I m sorry,i just over reacted"

" I m not only an actor, i have multiple buisness and honestly I can sacrifice this world for you then my career is nothing and second, earlier I wasn't married but now I m married and after that day even I thought about it specially after seeing you almost kissing that ugly bastard... I felt how you would have felt that time so I decided to let it go... Infact director said he will consider this request and will tell me his decision tomorrow " he explained and I had nothing to say... I know he changed his decision because of me... I m now feeling bad...

" But it might affect your career "

" There are many actors who are successful without doing this... So I don't need to do this... As long as i have you , i don't need anything, and i swear on my kids I m not doing it because I m scared, it's because I really want no problem, no insecurities nothing between us .. I want only love and love between us"

" When did you became so intelligent?" I asked giggling and he pouted his lips and hugged me again...

" You know wifey... Type always bully me... Can you scold him?" he said cupping my cheeks and I nodded...

" Ok fine I will now can we go back, I m feeling cold here? " I asked and he nodded and took me back to our room...

" Everything is fine right? " Dadda asked looking at Tharn and he nodded...

" See my plan always works... Rooftop is the best place to talk" saying that he left and I sat down to make thesis when steve called me regarding some working issue and this guy closed the door and began to suck my stomach... Whole sucking he trailed his tongue up and sucked my nipples while I was having difficulties in talking...

Finally I disconnected the call and glared at him...

"what are you doing? " I asked and he just smirked and turning off the lights he whispered...

" Let me show you what I m really doing? " He said and After that our love session again started.