Help

Ace's pov..

I was just resting on my bed... It's been week since I got discharged from hospital but everyone just strictly told me not even move without their permission...

Except for Type uncle everyone left for work because he don't do any work because he's not like everyone... He's weak and sensitive..and moreover his husband love him a lot so he doesn't need to work

And whole day he and Annie aunt( helper )did enough help for me and went to rest a little and I was just trying to stand up because I wanted to pee but I couldn't when suddenly this guy came inside from another room... Our rooms are still same.. it's just he never walk in through this side ..

"I know, I know you don't like my face.. y-you don't want to see me and I m unlucky for you but I m just here to help... Please let me" he said trying to pull me up and without saying anything i let him... Finally we went inside the washroom and i looked at him sarcastically..

"You want to see this?" I asked pointing at my little baby down there while glaring at him and smiling he just turned away... I did whatever i wanted and washed my hands and face...

"Let's go" I said and turning around he again held my hands and finally made me sit on the bed and covered my legs..

"Just tap this if you need anything" he pointed at the ring Bell which they gave me and was walking away when I spoke...

"My head hurts.. can you massage it" I told him more like ordering him , tit for tat... He use to do the same...

He poured some oil in his hands and sat down behind me... He's offcourse taller so he doesn't need to sit so basically I was between his thighs...

I don't like this guy why the hell I asked him to massage me... But anyways it's not that I m Gonna fall for him in anyway...

He began to massage my head and I felt like he was doing some magic... My granny use to do the same thing...

I was almost dozing off so I just sat down properly and before I can tell him to stop he fell asleep... He fell asleep while I was in between his thighs... He was snoring lightly resting his head on my shoulder... I looked at him through mirror which was beside my bed and I saw him drooling... Actually he's on medicines for various reasons so his body is quite weak... That's what Blue brother told  he still drool... Drooling is also sign of weakness..

I badly wanted to wake him up but granny use to say never ever ruin anyone's sleep not even your enemy's

I waited for few minutes and suddenly he stood up wiping his mouth and looked at my shirt..

"Shit! Shit sorry... I made your shirt dirty " he panicking stood  up making a sad face and was bringing tissue when I stopped him...

" No need... Go eat and sleep " I said and he just stopped...

" Are you sure? " He asked because offcourse I m clean freak but it's just a saliva and although I feel disgusted with his behaviour not by his body , he's not actually disgusting...

" You want to eat something? I m ordering something for me" he asked and I nodded because offcourse I m hungry for something delicious not for food though... He ordered some noddles and omlette rice and brought it inside...

" Can I eat here... I m lazy to pour it in different dish,i hadn't had anything since morning...I m hungry" he asked and I nodded... We were eating when a rice got stuck on his upper lips..

" Umm" i said tapping my lips and he frowned...

" Here" I said tapping it again when he began to bend down towards me and was about to kiss but I immediately pushed him almost Slapped his cheeks, not harshly but I did...but I swear I didn't do it intentionally..

"I m telling you there's a rice on your lips... Why were you doing that?" I asked yelling at him and he began to cry and dropped the spoon from his hands...

"I won't come here anymore... y-you are bad" saying that he left... He was looking hungry but didn't even had a bite..
I didn't intentionally hit him... I just pushed and he face got in between... I swear i didn't...

I tapped the bell but he didn't came... I did it again and this time he actually came Looking like he cried a lot...

"Come here" I said in my strict tone and he just shook his head...

" Come and eat " I raised my voice more strictly and Pouting he just came closer and began to eat while still sobbing..

" I m Sorry... Although I don't like you but I didn't do it intentionally... I just didn't wanted "

" You just didn't wanted to me to kiss you.. i understand but listen... I don't know whatever you think about me but I m not disgusting as much as you think I m... Once you will kiss me you will definitely love it" he said and things became little bit awkward...I don't think that would happen... I can never like to kiss him...
Or maybe... No no no...

"I m sorry" i just said it in low tone and just began to eat