Love

We came back and whole day he was upset over that thing so I brought him in his parents date room where they watch movie together and makeout too... We won't do the second things though but still just to make his mood better i brought him here...

"Let's watch movie here... And i will fix the movie timing so no one can leave before it's done.. ok? " I asked and sadly he just shook his head...

" No you have to watch it... Now tell me where's your pendrive? " I asked

" It's in cupboard, take pink one don't touch blue one ok" he said seriously so I went there and smirking took blue one and attached it to the laptop...

Coming back I locked the hands and legs... I mean I don't know why they made this cuffing chair thing but it's good to trap him here...

" Type what are you doing? I won't watch for too long" he whined...

" That's why I m doing this... I m joining you too... I set the timer on 20 minutes and his hands were literally locked with the chair...

"Wow! You are looking nice..." I said and he just looked away sadly... I turned on the tv and threw remote at the corner... For the first few seconds i didn't understood anything as it was our room area and then the movie started it was what I thought...

It was literally our sex video which was 4 years old...

I stared at it for sometime because for few minutes I was so much into it... I looked at Tharn who was watching it too ... We looked at eachother and then looked around avoiding our gaze...

Walking there I tried to stop it but it didn't...

"I told you not to bring blue one... You are so stubborn... Now untie me" he asked and I tried but I myself locked it for 20 minutes...

"it won't open" i looked at him gulping with fear and he just gave me deathly glare... No matter how much we avoided at the end we had to watch the whole video and it was fun and sexy... I was sweating and finally Tharn was out and he ran away after taking out his pen drive... I deleted the history and also walked away from there...

Walking inside my room I tried to sleep but fuck... That video was still in my mind and I was literally too horny... In this four years... I never touched him neither he did... It was very hard for me to control because I missed him each day and I know he did too because he was literally obsessed with my body...

Just then I remembered that I forgot my phone in his room, I went there and tried to open his door and surprisingly it got open and the room was empty... I heard some noise and the guy was inside the washroom moaning my name...

I was leaning there listening to him like a pervert when I suddenly fell inside and he was just straight up infront of me .. jerking himself...

"W-why are you even here?" Tharn asked angrily...

"Why are you taking my name... You must be having sex with me in your dream" I yelled back and he just grabbed my arms pulling me closer...

" Yes I did... Now go away ... Otherwise I won't control this time...no one is at home so no one will protect you, so you better keep yourself hidden... It's because of you that I m doing this" he said getting annoyed...

"fine... " I don't know why I wanted him to force me and kiss me but when he didn't, i felt like he's not interested in me now... I walked away and went inside the bar and took out the wine bottle... While walking out I again bumped with him ...

" You are here too .. fuck... " He yelled again and sat down on the couch drinking his favourite wine...

" So what? This is my house too.... I will sit here" i said sitting beside him and he directly ignored me and walked away, i followed him and went inside with his room...

" This is my room? "He yelled sitting on the couch

" It's mine too... " I said and suddenly heard some sound and it was Tharn who threw the glass away...

"Now don't fucking blame me" he said grabbing my waist while drinking from my glass ...

" It's mine"I whined when he began to suck my lips and I was breathless but gave in because somehow even I was horny... We sucked eachother like crazy until we fell down on the bed naked.. he closed the door, turned off the lights and turned me around...he kissed my whole body and cuddled with me for atleast an hour .. then came the real deal, where he poured some gell on my ass and began to scissor his finger inside it...

"Bend down" he said folding my legs on the floor and bending me down on the bed... I did as he asked and suddenly felt a sharp object inside me... He was slow at first but then increased his pace... It felt like he knew my prostate that each hit was feeling that he's hitting the right spot ... While doing that he was kissing each inch of my body ...

"ummm harder deeper... Yeah " I moaned out loud as he was thrusting into my ass... Pounding it harder as ever... He increased his pace and now I just lost myself... I came and even he came but hopefully we were using protection...

"D-don't ever stop using protection, I don't want to get pregnant... Never" i said but he was too busy sucking my nipples and stomach...

.
.
.
I woke up from my deep sleep after that heated session and yelled
"Fuck I m tired and hungry" I said and he immediately stood up walked away... I felt bad but hopefully the bed was clean as he just cleaned them so I decided to sleep but suddenly he tapped my shoulder and looked at me...

" Eat this... I made it for you" he asked and I got happy as he literally made my favourite brownie but when?

" When did you made it? "

"When you were sleeping... Please tell me how's it?" He asked and I nodded smiling because he genuinely made me happy but I stopped smiling...

"It's good..."

"I m glad you liked it... Anyways you can rest and don't worry about kids... They are also playing in their room.. " he said and sat down beside me holding his laptop ..

"We are back together right Type?" He asked with the same hope in his eyes what I had heard ago but he just insulted me and now it's my turn and i won't let it to at any cost...

"You know I was horny and you were too so I did it... You are just a boy toy because I find you sexy... I don't date c-cry babies like you" I said smirking while rubbing my ears ...

" B-boy toy? I m not your boy toy..." He said angrily...

"Then stay away.. don't ever talk to me... Don't ever then" i said and this crybaby began to cry hugging me...

"Don't say it like this type... Please.." he begged holding me...

"I have given you the deal reject it or accept it... I will wait for you tonight, in my bed... Offer is mine choice is yours... Don't worry I will pay you" I smirked like an evil and the poor guy just glared at me ...

" I won't come .. never " he said and walked away furiously taking his laptop... I was tired so I slept a little more ...