lies

"offcourse, we are... I don't know about my feelings but I never step back from the things I did... I agree to marry you..." He sighed and hugged me back smiling sadly, I felt bad but I m selfish i just want him either by hook or crook...

Last night he passed out just after kissing me so having sex is a far off things .. yeah offcourse he confessed that he was angry about that store room incident so I explained him everything but added some lies because only then I can blackmail him to be mine...

"I m going to college, you just rest I will bring some medicines for you" he's indeed a gentleman as he immediately believed me and walked away...

I was so happy that I started to dance when Blue out of blue came inside and Slapped me hard on my cheeks...

"You fucking lied to him to trick him right?" He asked and I was confused that how did he knew it...

"You are shocked how I knew it right, I m keeping an eye on both of you and for me both of you are equal... I scolded him when he was wrong and I will do it to you too stop manipulating him otherwise I will beat the shit out of you and will tell grand pa about it and you know,he will throw you out in a second"he said and I just held his hands...

"Please don't ruin my plan... This guy is way too stubborn... I want him to be mine... He won't accept me" I begged but my bad brother just pulled his hands away...

"A relationship based with misunderstanding, lies and manipulation , cheating or betrayal can't survive for more days... So you better clear this shit otherwise you don't know me"

" I will kill myself if you gonna say something to him, please don't " I pretended to cry and offcourse he will agree as he loves me...and moreover blue brother is easy to manipulate...

"I love you more than anything baby but that doesn't mean I will lie or be with you,I m going to tell him the truth...you want to kill yourself right? Take it" he said handing me the knife places on the table...

"I hate you" i cried trying to hold his hands when he glared at me...

"You are holding me way too harshly... Leave otherwise I will call my cops over here" he said and I left him and was just sobbing all the time.. i hate him, i fucking hate blue baby so much.

"Don't die yet you bitch, let me have sex with you for real.. then I will definitely accept you... Let's do it" Ace said angrily looking at me and pushing me down the guy held my hands and began to suck my neck harshly forcing himself on me... And that feeling was worst than anything that I just began to cry...

"Please leave, no please don't... Please" I was crying when he just laughed and said...

" No let me do it for real... Let me" he said and was pulling out my shirt while I was just crying when Dadda came inside pulling him down he just Slapped him hard and began to punch him...

I don't know what happened to me i couldn't even stop meanwhile dadda was just Slapping him again and again...

" What are you doing? " momma asked getting inside the room trying to stop but dadda was so angry...

" D-dadda no" I said but as Ace hit me I just passed out and
.
.
When I woke up I was sweating badly and Ace was infront of me holding my body...

"You are ok right?" He asked and I realised that it was all dream and I cried hugging him.. I m Glad blue baby didn't told him anything...

"Blue brother told me how you manipulated me... Although I was beyond angry but he begged me bot to scold you so for the last time I m forgiving you... I know you don't deserve it but still"

" I-i m sorry Ace... "

" It's ok... I can understand because every person is different and that's why I beg you from now onwards stop manipulating things Nora .. stop forcing me... Please don't do it... I hate all this drama.. I cant leave this place because my family depends on me and you are making me feel worst every day" he said and I felt like crying because now he hates me...

"I don't hate but I don't like you either you but I expect that you should grow up... Atleast try to be nice and mature... You need to think from here Nora(head).. Your parents never tell you but you are absolutely a wrong guy,no one would ever date you with this attitude and I can never like a person who's this much wrong and immature" he explained and I felt bad and angry but he was right though...

" Good night and please don't come inside my room, please don't come near me basically" he stated and walked away..