Angry

Nora's pov..

After the class ended as i came out this guy followed me and sat down in the car... I told my friends to sit too but there wasn't any extra space so I had to drop him out .. offcourse he's a village guy so he can manage coming there by walk too... He must be habitual of this...

"Just follow my location... I will send you ok.. just come Hurry up " i told him and hopefully this rustic guy won't forget his way...

As we reached there hopefully he came after running and sweating so much so I gave him a water bottle to drink but he didn't took it and just sat down at the corner under AC ignoring me... I booked this theatre today so there's no one here and that's why I m here.. i hate crowdy place..

"Will you come inside to watch movie?" I asked because Celina was absent so I had an extra ticket and he immediately nodded, offcourse he would, poor guys and girls like him die for opportunities to sit with riches like us... I have so many dogs and bitches like him....

While I was watching movie my head began to pain so I tapped his shoulder...

"Massage it" i said infront of my friend and he just began to massage it while enjoying the movie...

"You told me it's adult movies, it's a fucking kid show" I asked to Lisa and she giggled...

"Look your HOMIE is enjoying the show.. so you should enjoy too..it's funny" I looked at this guy Ace who was enjoying The show.. he's way too beautiful cute... I don't get attracted to anyone's beauty easily but in this case I have to admit he's literally way too much beautiful , handsome and gentle but but he's poor and a yokel guy and never ever I would ever befriend with him... He's way too much coward...

He's dumb ask too much questions, don't have dressing sense don't know how to speak English or and is also weak in studies.. moreover he Don't even have single penny and most importantly he doesn't even have a personality... Just a preety face and a guy who's living on my father's money...

My parents are way too kind to kept him as a driver and here he's living in our royal room, eating good things and studying in almost top University all because of my parents... He's not even intelligent to get admitted into our university...

"You must have never see a nice theatre like this right? You are so lucky that a poor guy like you is allowed to come here" I said and all of my friends laughed at him except for lisa who Rolled her eyes and he just looked at me embarrassed and smiled

"Y-yes I m very lucky... Thank you so much sir" he said and again I began to watch movies...

Then we all decided to eat something and went inside a fancy restaurant..

"Order whatever you want... Everything is on me" Evan my friend said and we all began to order something meanwhile this guy was just watching the menu...

" Don't tell me you don't even know a single dish here? " Lisa asked smiling and I burst out into laughter and my friends followed me...

" Let me order for you"I said and ordered something spicy because obviously he's from Village and would eat these things... As the food arrived his expression changed and he looked at me...

"I-i can't eat this sir" he said making wierd faces...

"This dish cost your fucking one week salary so just eat or pay 56$" i said and his eyes widened...

" 56$? Ok I will eat it"saying that he began to eat it and after that we just began to eat too...

Finally we paid the bill and Lisa bought icecream for this guy because he's looking way too red and was looking like he would cry any minute...

"Don't get trapped by his sweet face... He just act sweet" i said lisa not to buy but she ignored me and gave a big icecream come to him...

"Eat this... Sorry we didn't know you are sensitive to spice" She apologized and this guy just nodded and Shamelessly took the icecream...

Returning back as he sat down beside me I just gave him a spank on his head and looked at me holding his head...

"Don't you have any shame... She gave you icecream for free and you took it... You take everything from strangers?" I yelled at him

"First you fed me spicy which I can't eat and I was feeling so hot that's why I took that and instead of Apologizing you spanked me on my head... You always treat me badly" this was the first time this guy offended me so I just spanked him again and grabbed his collar...

"You dare to reply back, you filthy village guy just get lost" I pushed him back...

" S-sorry s-sorry please don't" he begged but leaving him outside I just drove away and as I looked back he was running behind me... Driving through halfway I got scared because what if momma was waiting for me and if he saw me alone then he would beat the shit out of me...

Turning back I saw him crying sitting at the roadside at the same place...
I just stopped the car but instead of coming here he just turned around sulking...

"Let's go" I said yelling at him but he shook his head and looked down...

"I will count upto 3 just come or die" I said and began to count, that stubborn was still there crying so I had to hold him and push him...

" Ahh you are heavy " I whined and wiping his tears he himself sat down...

As we reached home as guessed momma was waiting for us with his husband...

"Welcome!how was your day both of you...?" He asked and I nodded but this guy didn't

"What happened Ace? You look tired ? Are you ok?" He asked cupping Ace's cheeks and before this guy can say anything i just pinched his back...

"No momma actually we went to restuarant and he ate so many things so that's why he got so bloated" I said and this poor guy just nodded...

" Take care of yourself...tell me if you need something baby" momma said smiling and left... Ignoring me this guy walked away too...

After getting showered I was talking with Celina my current girlfriend, I mean offcourse I don't do relationships.. I just date people and everyone is with me because of my money... They know I m rich so despite being an asshole and a total toxic guy everyone just be with me...

When I saw this guy staring at me...

"Ok byee" she was saying something but I just hang up the call and sat down infront of him holding his collar..

"What are you staring at?" I asked

"I was looking at your hair.. there's a cockroach" he said pulling one from my hair... It must got here when I went to storeroom...

I didn't realised that I was hugging him sitting in his lap...

"Don't be sacred sir... It's just cockroach" he said but I hugged him tightly and while holding me he stood up and threw it away from the window..

"It's gone.. calm down sir" he smiled Holding my face and i immediately got down..
And ran away...