after 15 years

Tharn's pov...

When I woke up next to my husband I was glad and thankful that I was infront of him...

"I love you" I said to him making sure he's comfortable ..

"Where's momma... Call him here..." He spoke in his low tone , he's week and sick because last week he gave birth to our new born baby Nora ...

Offcourse I never told him about having kids neither we wanted one but suddenly one day he began to say that he want a baby...

I was reluctant because he's almost 40 and according to his health condition it's not a good idea to have kids but then but then momma told us that there's no age limit for becoming a parent and at the end I agreed and I don't regret a minute except for the time when I saw him crying out of pain...

I called mamma but he was sleeping so dadda came...

"What happened baby?" Dadda asked to my wife being worried about him....

"Dadda call mamma I need him" he whined for his mama who was tired and slept...

"I m sorry, it's just he took care of everything yesterday so he got tired... i-i mean he just slept right now" dadda said and he immediately stood up and walked away...

Dadda and I followed him and saw how just like a baby he covered himself with momma Gulf and slept like a little baby hugging him..

"He's just his baby... I m glad we got him" dadda said with a smile forgetting that this baby is turning 43 next month, I mean I can't imagine that we have been together for around 20 years... And I love each moment with him...

"Ok then let me see if babies need anything.. and you also rest... Go" I said to dadda and he nodded and went away to another room... I changed my little baby's diaper and as soon as star came she began to coo her baby brother but Blue was reluctant to touch him...

Blue generally don't associate with anyone easily... Except for us he doesn't even talk with anyone... And from past few days he's just upset because his friend got scholarship and is going to another country for higher studies... I told him to go with him, I will bear their cost but He doesn't want to stay away from us , neither Gulf momma allowed him because he has same condition like blue and mama thinks people in States are racist and moreover they will bully him..
.
.
Finally I was done feeding them and our little baby angel Nora was sleeping snoring silently just like his momma so I laid down beside them as I was tired and almost slept when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder...

"Dadda eat... Food.." my little baby Blue offered me some food to eat and happily I sat down and began to eat...

" You know you are the best son... I just love you so much "

" Me too...can I ask you something? " He asked and I nodded...

" Tell me"

" I need 20k baht... " He asked... He's very down to earth baby, he never ask for money and even if he ask , it's never more than 20 baht.. it's always 20 or  or 10 baht "

" You can take it from my wallet baby, you don't need to ask" I said and he looked down scratching himself...

" i-i-t's 20 Thousand not 20 dadda" he said

" Why 20k? are you ok? " I asked because he never ever asked for anything, he rarely even eat snacks forget about spending money on anything..

"M-moon is going to other country but I know he have very little money with him and i know he won't say but he have to stay there in hostel eating only two times meal per day which isn't enough because Moon is a foodie that's why I want to give him this so that he can use it in need... I swear I will give it back to you" he said and I smiled ruffling his hair...

" Don't worry baby... He got scholarship and in the scholarship he will get monthly allowance too, it's our school's policy" I stated and he looked up smiling...

" Really? " He asked and I nodded, and the little baby immediately hugged me...

" Now I don't need to worry about him... Dadda eat and please sleep " he Said and walked away happily smiling...

I have got the best family... In my family I was the only brat everyone except for me is so kind , caring and special... I think Nora will be the same like them.. he will be so gentle, kind caring and patient

A/n-: Nora laughing in corner 🤣