Make up

(Mention of violence)

I was walking outside of the college when someone pulled me inside the store room and it was my boyfriend who began to kiss me and suck my neck... Thing heated when he pulled out my shirt putting me on his lap...

"You know you are way too sexy... I can't control... Let's go" he said putting on the shirt back and dragged me inside his car which I gifted him last month... I mean offcourse he's my boyfriend and I should give him whatever he want...

He immediately took off our cloth and began to do whatever he wanted, I just wanted to end it immediately but it didn't... One hour two hour but he was still doing that and I was now feeling exhausted and hungry...

"Please stop .. it hurts now... I will get sick" i asked because now it really hurts so much but he didn't listened and carried it on...

Finally he stopped and we both dressed up...

"Get off... I need to go somewhere" he asked and nodding I just kissed him and walked out of the car...

I remembered today my driver was on leave so I was walking out struggling and I was feeling like I would die any moment when moon came...

"Sit I will drop you" he asked and I looked at his bicycle..

"N-no it's ok" black will again hit me if he saw me with someone else as he's too possessive, he often hit  me because he loves me a lot and doesn't want to share it with others...

"Just sit,i know you can't walk because of the disgusting things you do inside the college,this is why your parents send you here" moon said in his strict tone but no I doesn't want to get hit so I began to move forward when I passed out...
.
.

When I opened my eyes I saw star were thanking moon and soon the guy walked away...

"Are you mad or something?" She asked and I got scared that what if he told her whatever I did...

"W-what?"

"He told me that you missed your meal .. how can you do this... You know how much weak you are... I will tell momma if you repeat it" she gave me a long lecture and finally fed me my favourite food ..

" Moon gave me this medicines... Just eat this" she said and I saw he bought perfect medicines for me...

Whole day I was waiting for black to pick up my call or even text back but he didn't... Next day I didn't went to school and neither I have told him my adress...

Then finally next day I saw black talking to a girl and went to meet him but he glared at me...

"Go and bring some food for us" he said and pouting i brought his favourite food and sat down infront of me.. but he was as always busy on his phone... I mistakenly took his phone but he just slapped me and everyone began to look at us...

"Don't dare to touch my phone... Where were you yesterday?" He asked and I just looked down

"I was sick" i thought he would ask me that if I was ok but he didn't... He was more busy on his phone so I stood up...

"Massage my head and send me some money" he asked and after sending him 100k I began to massage his head...

Returning back I sat down on my bench when this guy moon came ...

" Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded looking down...

"Drink this you will feel better" he's Black's own brother but so much different from him... He's so gentle and better than him but he's not my soulmate... I wish it would be opposite then things wouldn't be like this... How can I love a guy like Black... I really don't know how can he be the one who saved me in my high school... I still remember only that memory but only a part of it..