Event

Ace's pov...

"So in this drama you are her boyfriend and she will break your heart and then you will follow your dreams get rich and then end... The story just end..." My senior explained the drama to me and I actually wanted to yawn because I really don't want to do it but it's compulsory...

Nora is also doing a ballet dance and I never knew that he also knows ballet... He was looking absolutely amazing when he did that as a rehearsal...

I nodded and the drama started...

"I can't be with you Edward... I need to marry ethan..
You are just a poor fellow" she said and listening to her i slapped her offcourse fake but I felt bad...

"I m sorry" I whispered and she just shook her head with a smile...

"Continue" she whispered and finally I completed my role...

"Perfect... Just remember the lines you guys just need  little practice so kindly do it again " she said and walked away giving us the full script and we practiced it again...

...

Days went to week since we practiced same things and she kinda became my good friend now.. I use to talk to her and we also use to eat lunch together too, offcourse with Nora because without him I don't do anything or even go anywhere... He will surely kill me...

I never get insecure, rarely get jealous... Always talk things out and always try to avoid fights but he's not like that... he's very possesive, overreact and get angry easily and then he even harm himself... Handling him is quite difficult sometimes but now I can't step back because I love him..

Even this drama had a happy ending in which at the end I met the heroine back and they end up together but he threatened our senior and she had to change the script... I don't mind though because I m loyal as fuck, apart from friendship I don't give any type of place to anyone in my heart...

Nora is my world...if it's not him there's no one allowed in my heart, never ever..

"I-i want to tell you something Ace?" Sea said looking at me and suddenly took out a rose...

"I like you... Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked and I frowned...

"I already have a boyfriend... Nora you remember ... He's my boyfriend.. I m sorry if u forgot to mention " I felt guilty because she was genuinely looking hurt but as far as I remember Nora always call me Baby and even kisses me infront of everyone how did she didn't noticed it...

"I-i really didn't knew it Ace... I m so sorry... I went overboard " she apologized I sighed because I thought she's doing it even after knowing the truth when suddenly someone punched her right on her face and she  fell down ..

"Nora  no... Please don't" he can get expelled for this because fighting is strictly not allowed here.. I don't want him in problem...

"You bitch... I understand that you fell for him, anyone would fall for him that's not a new thing because offcourse he's good but how dare you tell him that you like him.... Have you seen your ugly face..
Do you think he will accept you? Don't you know I m his boyfriend" he said trying to grab her hair and I saw our college incharge was coming here so I held his hands...

"Nora shut up... Sea please stand up and sorry.. I m really sorry for his behaviour... Please don't mind" I asked holding my hands, trying to hold Nora from another hand and she just smiled sadly wiping her tears...

"No worries... I think I was really wrong to say that... I apologise Nora " she said and ran away wiping her tears...

"Go wipe her fucking tears... Apologize and fuck with her.." he said and walked away pushing me... I tried to find him whole college but he was no where... I went to home and finally got to know that he was in blue's room resting ..

"I want to meet Nora... I need to clear some misunderstanding" i said to Blue...

"He's angry... There's no chance your misunderstanding can be cleared right now... He will be fine in sometime... Talk to him at night... Don't worry he loves you ... But you know he's still the same Nora... He's aggressive, rude mean and arrogant but now he's yours so you should handle him with care and some patience" he said ruffling my hair and sighing I returned back to my room and began to arrange things...

After sometime I went there again and this time blue brother finally opened the door...

"Clear your things and no dirty things in my room.. go to yours because moon must be coming back soon and momma is calling me" saying that he left and as I went inside he immediately threw a pillow at me and I sat down pretending to get hurt with a mare pillow...

"Fuck you! Let me see? "  he asked trying to look where I was hurt but I just grabbed his waist and gave him a pack...

"Go kiss that girl"

"Nora don't say these things,I never say that when I m jealous..I never blame you" I said and he again began to cry...

" Yeah because you are a green forest and I m a red volcano... You don't deserve a arrogant cunning bitch like me... You deserve that soft girl.. with soft boobs.. now I understand why you said you want to grab my boobs because you like that girl who has big boobs" he and his imagination... Are so wild...

"I want your boobs only and moreover I love my cunning, arrogant, agressive, rude... Egoistic... Stupid and violent wife not any typical soft girl... You know opposite attracts and I think I m permanently attached to you..we just need a surgery"I said grabbing him closer while he was trying to push me away

" Go away... Go make up with her
She must be crying, you protected her right "

" I did that because incharge was coming, and moreover hitting someone is bad... "

" What if you break up with me if she says that so? " He asked..

" If I do that, that simply means I ain't your lover and there's no point of living with someone who's not loyal.. you don't need to pull me .. I m here only... And remember the person who actually love us ... No one can manipulate them.. no one can change their mind... It's all about heart... If they ever leave or cheat that means you got saved..."

" No no no, I ain't intellectual like you... You stop talking to her... Stop this drama...I m not that much mature Ace "

" I won't Nora,this time i won't stop... " I said because he always restrict me from doing things... He never let me go out, never let me talk or hangout with anyone...if this continues he will become possesive and i don't want our relationship to get toxic... Honestly I can't bear that..

"Say yes" he asked and I just shook my head...

"Then fuck off... Let's break it off... If you won't go my way then let's break up... I don't want a cheater" saying that he gently pushed me away and I stood up...

" Fine Nora kanawut... Break up... Don't come to me crying after that" I said and he just glared at me...I walked out of the room angrily slamming the door while he was cussing at me... I felt really hurt because this is the first time we fought and how easily he said break up... I always tolerate his anger because that's the part of his personality.. i don't want to change that but he's actually very egoistic... Let him be that...