soft

Ace's pov...(after two weeks)

It was lunch period and this guy is still ignoring me a lot..no matter how hard I tried he keeps ignoring my words and call me cheater ...

"I m hungry" I said to myself rubbing my tummy because I want him to feed me but instead of feeding me he turned away to another side and  went closer to nerd guy who once proposed him but Nora rejected him saying that he just treat him like a brother... So from them they are good friends...
I was pissed looking at them as the distance was way too close...

"Eat this Steve" He sweetly fed him the bread bite and I felt angry because he's intentionally making me angry... Smirking he came back and sat down beside me...

"I hate whatever you did there..."

"I don't care and yes I m going  with Steve for group study at his house... So shut up" he said and I smirked looking at him...

"Let's see"
.
.
.
.

"I m going with Steve... You can go home by your own" he said smiling at me while waiting for Steve whom I threatened so badly that the poor guy went to home..

"Let's go" I held his hands and pulled him inside the car but he hut me on the shoulder...

"Don't touch me... Let me go" he said trying to go out but I just closed the door and held his body staring at him...

"You want to slap me then do, you want to ignore me do that, but don't piss me off making me jealous because I won't tolerate that shit... Behave yourself otherwise I will teach you" I scolded him and surprisingly he got quite...

For the whole ride he didn't spoke a single word and was just looking outside... As i went towards his side and opened the car i saw him sleeping resting his head... Bending down I hugged him and the sulky kitten hugged me back

Pulling him up I was walking inside while he was resting his head on my shoulder holding me...

"What happened?" Dadda Tharn yelled walking towards us...

" Hussh he's sleeping uncle... " I said smiling awkwardly and walking inside I laid him down on the bed and after showering myself i arranged the messy room and was playing with pink while I noticed that Blue was looking pale...

"What happened? Are you ok?it looks like your husband isn't taking good care of you" I asked jokingly and he smiled sadly...

"Yeah why would he .. he deserves someone beautiful and healthy girl not like me" he scoffed looking down while looking he would cry anytime when moon came and hugged him from back..

" Why are you saying it again and again? Stop it Blue baby" he asked kissing his neck when the guy pushed him away gently

"That's why your aunt told you that I can't even get pregnant and you should marry someone pretty and healthy and have your own baby... You always wanted one too so go"he yelled so I took away pink and kept her in Gulf mama's room and went back to Listen to their fight... I mean if I can help, i would definitely do that that's an another thing my own love life is at risk....
As I peeked there I saw them kissing eachother hungrily while almost cuddling on the couch with eachother...

Weren't they fighting just now... maybe It's because blue is easy but my baby isn't...

Finally I went back to my room and was reading book... I studied for 5 hrs straight and in between i was kissing him too but not even for a second he woke up, he's a sloth who can sleep for long hours...

"Wake up baby" i finally packed my bag Nd told him to wake up , he opened his eyes but instead of  saying anything to me , the guy walked away and when I followed him I saw him eating food literally shoving his food...

"Eat slowly baby" I said sitting down on the floor offering him water as he was eating there only and Pouting he took the glass and gulped it down...

"Wash the dishes" saying that he walked away throwing dish in the sink... I was washing the dish when momma came...

"You love him so much right?" He asked raising his eyebrows...

"A lot... More than anything.. I m so scared to loose him, he makes me crazy... I can't even tell you how much your son make me happy just by existing.... I don't know how but I m falling for his each thing again and again"

"I m happy that you accepted my baby as he's... I know it's frustrating but I m being selfish and telling you not to leave my son... I m sure he definitely love you too but he's stubborn and spoiled... It's our fault though... But please "

" Don't worry... No one and nothing can do us apart... We love Eachother basically I love him so much... So much that I can even wash dishes for him" I said nd giggling he ruffled my hair and left...

" Wow! You are happy that I m sulking with you" when I was smiling at my own words my little kitten came Looking at me angrily clapping his hands...

" I m not... I m very sad but I m happy that you are my baby... Can you imagine a sexy guy like you is with me... Ahhhh so beautiful " I said hugging him tightly and he was just pushing me away but gave up...

" Kiss me please.... Kiss me please " I asked making a sad face Nd he kissed me with a  little smile...

" Ok fine I love you too... Go eat dinner and come back soon... I m going to do my assignment" he said and was leaving but I just kissed him again...