resign

Type's pov...

It's been six months of our marriage and now I m finally resigning Because offcourse I have several health issues because of autism and that's why I m sure I won't survive for longer... Offcourse I ain't dying now but doctors told me I won't live longer than 50-60 so I just want to stay at home and live my each moment with them...

When Tharn got to know about it he cried like I was dying at that time only and it took me a week to explain that I still have many years so he doesn't need to worry but still even now he's worries as hell...

At first I didn't wanted to resign but he asked me and even I thought that it's the best thing I can do... So I did...

Whole office gave me a wonderful farewell and I was so happy and sad at the same time.. returning back home I was Helping mom in paining pots as dadda and he has pots market I mean they have international buisness of this... Which they call it flower vase buisness and they have 1000 millions of worth for this company... Half is on star's and blue's name and half is on Tharn's name...

This house is on mewgulf uncle's name and nothing is on my name they don't love me enough that's why they never gave me anything... Hahha joking....

Rest of their property i mean whole Tharn's and mewgulf's property is mine...so basically I m the richest among all...

"Where's Tharn?" I asked while painting the vase...

"He went for shooting for his new series... Don't worry he will be back soon" Gulf uncle said and I nodded and began to do the work again... After an hour I went to sleep and rested there for around 3-4 hours...

When I woke up I saw Blue was reading his books so I joined him and read it for him while keeping him in my lap... Star also joined and while reading that I was making braids on her hair...

"Blue I will cut your hair tomorrow, it's big now?" I said looking at blue's hair and he shook his head...

"No he won't..." Gulf uncle said coming closer giving me some fruit salad...

"W-why?" I asked

"He wants to grow it longer as his bestfriend like it and that's why he even hurted himself when last time we forcefully did that so we decided not to cut it" he informed and I pouted looking at my baby... He's exactly like me and I don't want him to end up like me.... Offcourse now I m at better place but still , I suffered a lot.. I don't want him to go through the same pain...

"Don't worry,he won't suffer like you, he will alwar have his family... His momma dadda and granny grandpa and a cute big sister too..." He said, I love how gulf uncle always understand me... He always understands what's going in my head..

"Ok now I think it's their Homework time... So can I take them?" Gulf uncle asked and I nodded, offcourse he don't need permission but in this family mother is above all and that should be the rule everywhere... I m lucky that they respect my boundaries and respect me...

I was working on my laptop, although I left company but I still write important files for them and work at home sometimes when my husband came and hugged me from back...

"Go clean yourself first" I said without looking at him and he picked up the laptop and placing it away the guy sat down in my lap...

"Momma i already showered now can you give a lot of love and feed your baby..." He acted like a newborn baby sitting exactly like it...

"What do you want?" I asked as a teen.. it's cringy but sometimes it's fun too...

"I want love.. feed me" he said pointing at my lips

" Dadda are you a baby? " She asked being curious and instead of getting shy the guy clings more and hugged me ...

"Offcourse I m ... I m your momma first-ever baby... Na momma?" He asked and I just laughed and nodded...

"Ok fine byee bye gn" star said kissing me and hurriedly Tharn closed the door and laid down infront of me like a baby...

"Ride me" the way he was straight up laying, he was literally looking so cute...

"Nope not today... Let me give you a head massage today.. my husband must be so tired clinging to his co-star all day" I  said taking his head on my lap...

" You are bad, don't taunt me" he pouted and i kissed him in return...

" Ok fine now just shut up" I said and began to massage his head... Soon he fell asleep and hugging him i covered ourselves and. Began to remember old day when I use to crave for his love and now I have everything, a loving family a two cute caring kids and a loving clingy husband...

As i looked at his face i felt little bit horny because he looked very sexy whole sleeping so I just put my hands inside his pants and he began to moan as I was playing with it...

"Baby don't na..." He said getting annoyed...

"Which baby? ' I asked raising my eyebrows...

" Type... Don't play with it... Otherwise I will start then you will cry and complain" he said opening his eyes a little bit but I just closed it again...

"Shut up and sleep, let me play..." I said and again pouting he kissed me and hugged me tightly...