Cheat

It was almost 12 o clock at night and I called Black's number and he did picked it up and instead of his voice I heard someone's moaning sound .. my heart sank and I immediately disconnected the call ..

I called Lisa to track the location and then sneaking out I went to Black's apartment as Lisa told me the location is of this place...

Walking in I saw moon was reading a book and the book fell down from his hands and he stood up...

"Why are you here?"He asked but ignoring him I went upstairs and pushed Black's door and I was strong enough to open it and saw black was indeed fucking with a girl ..

At that time I was sure that he's not my soulmate... Maybe this locket is fake or whatever it is...

Suddenly moon came and held my shoulder and i slapped him again and again...

"Why you didn't told me? Why the fuck you didn't told me? " I began to hit him and even I don't know why I was angry on him...

" About what? I didn't knew that he's doing this here " he defended but I wasn't talking about that...

" you are bad... Bad" i began to hit myself and this time moon held me when this guy black pushed him and tried to hold me but I just punched him...

"Don't dare to touch me... From today you ain't my boyfriend... Just die... I don't fucking care" saying that I walked out and came back to home... I was hurt but moreover I was happy that this guy black wasn't my soulmate... During this time although I slept with me but hopefully he's out now... Fuck! Why the hell it happened with me...

Next day I was as normal as other days and that guy Blak came to make up but I have already decided and threw him out of my life ..

"You know neither you are my soulmate nor I love you so kindly get lost and yes this... Stop making fake locket otherwise I will sue you for copying my design" I said pulling out the locket from his neck when Black held my hands...

" You fucking don't deserve this Locket now... It's mine.. I m taking it away " I took that locket back and sat down again on my bench while this  black came infront of me and slapped himself...

" I m sorry, I m really sorry... Your dad also cheated your mom but at the end they are together, i promise I won't cheat again "it was my mistake to tell him all my family

" My dad never cheated and neither I love you anymore, fuck that soulmate things I can never be with a guy who fuck around... Please leave otherwise I will call the cops" I said and slamming the bench he raised his hands to slap me but moon held his hands...

"One more word or action and i would forget that your mother is my step mom... Just go" he said and glaring at him the guy walked away and I began to cry...

"I m very happy for you ... Go fall with a player" instead of consoling me he said those harsh words and I began to cry but this time he sat down and hugged me...

"It's ok... Anyways he was a bad guy... You deserve someone good" he said ruffling my hair and fed me his Chinese roll...

"I hate you" i said and chuckling he just wiped my tears and finally the hard part of the day was over...

At night I was just thinking about all the incidents happened with me... He use to heat me , almost force me and did whatever but still he cheated... Although I considered him my soulmate and that's why from today I take an oath that I would never allow anyone in my life .. especially anyone related to him...
I hate that guy , he thought that I would forgive him for cheating on me but after cheating he just cheated on himself because I don't need him , he's the one who do ..