Ditch

Blue's pov...

It's been a week since we came here but he has been ditching the marriage thing and it was making my mental health worst when one day...

"You said you will get married to me once we come here but now you always ignore this question... Why are you doing this?" I asked him getting serious and this time he got angry and stood up...

"See I lied... Yeah I lied because we can't get married Blue .. you and I have no match, i don't have a house, neither have a future and i don't want us to get married, people will make Fun of me for whole life, that day I didn't lied to granny, i lied to you... Because my momma had the same story as you... When I was 14 I wasn't that mature but now I understand everything and I don't want to associate with riches no matter how much good you are"

" So you won't marry me and you were just fooling me around? " I asked and he nodded and looked away...

"Fine..." I didn't reacted much and began to do my thing after school dismissed I was walking toward momma who was waiting for me,when he came running towards me and held my shoulder...

" Your notebook " he said handing me that and I just looked at him and pushed him hard and he fell down on his head banging on the wooden door and he passed out... But I don't care .. let him die...

"What the hell  you did Blue?" Momma yelled and running closer he pulled up Moon and making him sit inside the car he took him to hospital and when we were waiting this moon came out injured a little bit on his head...

"He will come with us and you , let me call the cops then you will realise what's the punishment to hit somebody" he said and I began to cry because I don't wanted to go behind bars... We reached home and my sweet mommie told everyone about my wrong doing and everyone were looking at me with anger...I was just crying because I was so scared and angry at myself too...

"He must have hurted him or did something... He looks cheap and filthy by face... I told you not to befriend with him...stay away from these people" Nora said defending me and for the first time I agree with my little baby brother...

"Call the cops Mew" mama asked and mew dadda almost took out his phone when Moon spoke...

"Actually I slapped him earlier in classroom that's why he did that... We are both in fault, so please don't... please" he said taking blame on himself when I held his collar and slapped him but momma pulled me back with other family members along too...

"You don't need to defend.. tell them I did that only because I don't fucking care... I hate you... You promised that you will marry me but you are backing out now" I yelled and everyone went blank...

"I don't want to get married to you... I don't" he said wiping his tears and I don't know why I was about to hit him but I stopped myself and sat down on he couch crying...

"Momma Dada tell him to marry me... Please, I want him, I love him, he even had sex with me at his hometown without protection and now he's backing out... I m pregnant with his baby... He always touch me badly and now when I asked him to marry me he's stepping back...call the cops " I said and everyone's eyes widened with shock and I looked at moon who was smiling at me...

" I never thought you are a crazy guy.. I m glad I didn't married you... I m glad... " He smiled looking at me... Which pissed me more...

" You are still smiling After doing all that? You think you can escape..I will ruin you,call the cops but for him..."dadda said and was about to punch him but I held his hands...

" No no don't call the cops... I-i mean just tell him to marry me because he already did so many things" I said but things didn't go as i planned...

"Hell no! I won't ever let you marry him... And you bloody going behind bars to manipulate an autistic and a mentally weak guy for having sex... So just be ready to face the consequences " shit why the hell it went that way and I saw moon began to laugh and sat down on the ground when dadda was about to punch him but momma held his hands because Moon was already hurt

"You dare to laugh even after doing so much"he asked

"I m not laughing because of that... I m laughing because your child's plan has failed... I never knew that he's such an evil guy" he said and this time momma (Gulf)looked at me suspiciously..

"Blue I know, no matter what' your mantal condition, you won't lie to me.. tell me the truth... Everything before you ruin everything...I will definitely send moon behind bars and they will beat him...do you want to see him getting hurt" I just broke down  because all the plan backfired on me and confessed everything... Now they were looking at me with disgust and anger and apologized to moon...

"We sincerely apologise, you can take any legal action but my Blue isn't that bad... You must've promised him about marriage thing and that's why he's reacting like that,he never get upset for small things"Gulf mamma said fixing his collar..

"I agree uncle.. and I agree it was so stupid of me but ask him why he wants to marry me... ?Blue tell them and I want an honest answer otherwise I won't ever talk to you"he threatened me and I had no option left

"B-because I want to make love with him... " I said looking down

" What just that? You don't love him? "Dadda asked and I nodded

" I mean i don't really, it's just one day I felt like to kiss him and he was kissing me too but then he stopped saying that he promised you that he won't take advantage of me and told me he will make love once we get married "listening to my real story

My whole family sighed and my dadda along with Gulf mama walked away... And now only my parents were here...

" See Blue... I understand we as a parent failed to make you understand but desire to make love isn't an enough reason to get married... You need to love him first and he too"Dad said and I just looked down...

" B-but he said he will marry me.. " I again said the same thing when momma raised his hands on me but didn't slapped me...

" Blue fucking stop.... You aren't a two year old kid... Who can ask for anything they want... Do you even know how serious the allegations were which you put on him... Make yourself Clear and Moon I think you should stay away from him... And you... You will stay inside your room for few days... Make your head Clear"momma said and dragging me in he locked me inside the room...