hope

Type never felt so lucky in his life until he met suppasit family who like and adore them a lot... It's been two months since he came here and feel like he got a new life out of blue ... because everyone love him so much and he's living a life which he didn't even dreamt about...

He was shoving food into his mouth because he was very excited to watch his favourite cartoon as his room has separate tv...

"Eat slowly little bub... Btw I want to tell you a good news" Mew said but the guy was still shoving food because he was more excited to watch cartoon...

"We finally got a seat  for you in hostel..." Mew announced and the guy stopped eating and looked at Mew...

"Umm? Really?" He asked smiling trying to hide his disappointment and due to his always blank expression no one was a able to know how much sad he was...

"Yes ... Now you can live there happily and please visit us whenever you want,you need to move out tonight...but before 12pm as today is the last day of seat allotment...our driver will drop you,go get ready and don't worry about your bags..we will deliver it to you tomorrow" he said and smiling Type stood up...

"Ummm?ok" He said and Mew nodded smiling while the other guy left that sight...

" Dadda he will stay here... Who told you he's going away?" Tharn asked getting irritated and both of them laughed...

"Yes offcourse he's your partner and he will stay here with us forever... And he's not going anywhere... We just teased him"

"Why? You made him cry"

"Cry? He never cries...he didn't baby" Gulf said...

" I can see... I can feel he must be crying internally " Tharn yelled without thinking something and both the couple gave wierd look to eachother.

" We are just teasing him... Tomorrow is his birthday so we just want to make him ready and take him to a good place... I heard he never went to beach so Gulf has booked a beach and we will celebrate his birthday there.. " they said and the young lad felt relieved and jealous at the same time because now he was taking his parents attention... but shrugged it off as it's  was his birthday...

.
.
"Byee byee don't come here again" saying that Tharn patted his cheeks acting like a cool boy and looking here and there ,the little guy kissed Tharn on his cheeks...

"I-i-i like you so much... I-i will miss you..." He touched Tharn's back and began to rub it...

"You promised momma that you won't touch anyone, now what's this pervert?" Tharn asked grabbing Type's hands and the other guy smiled staring at him.....

"I can touch my future husband...i m your future husband...Anyways byee..."the little guy  doesn't wanted to leave, but still with a sad smile the guy bid his goodbye and left the place with their driver...

"Let's go" the couple said and finally from another route they also went to the beach...
.
.

On the other side Type just stared at the sky and sighed... He knew it won't last long but it was sudden and that's why he was sad...

"Where are we going?" He asked as the driver took another turn , the guy began to panic and yell at him...

"Nothing sir... Just come down... I will show you" holding his hands he took Type down and took him to the stated area where Tharn Mewgulf were standing holding a cake...

"Happy birthday to the youngest member of our family... And my baby's baby" Gulf came holding the cake and happily the guy got so much excited that he jumped clapping his hands and hugged Gulf...

"Thank you thank you so much... I-i thought you all...I mean,i thought you don't know my birthday"he hesitated saying that pouting his lips...

"We know and we will always remember, now just blow it away and make your wish .." nodding the guy blow it away ...

I want Tharn with me always forever...

"Tharn" Type said taking out the first bite and pretending not interested at all Tharn came near and opened his mouth and type fed him the first bite of cake .. just then sugar facetimed Mew and Type began to talk with her... after calling his bestie he fed cake to mewgulf and driver uncle too...

"I m so so so happy to get you guys... I swear I will always behave and never bother you..." He announced and happily Tharn turned on the music nd five of them had wonderful time there...

In the morning everyone were so tired and as soon as they returned after showering they all went to their room and type was also about to sleep when suddenly Tharn came inside and closed the door...

He slipped inside the Quilt and grabbed the young guys body tightly...

"What happened?" TYpe asked raising his eyebrows when Tharn turned off the lights...

"I want to give you birthday gift just keep quiet" saying that  the guy grabbed Type's neck and began to suck it...

" Ummm... " Type moaned and the guy kept sucking his neck and soon his lips... holding his pants the guy was about to pull it down when Type held his hands ....

"You will marry me right? We will have kids and will stay happily like mewgulf uncle right?" He asked with a hope ...

"Shut up and stay still.." saying that he undressed the lean guy and began to fuck him from behind while the young guy was just crying out in pain bearing it all as he knows that he love this guy with all his heart...

"Don't think that you are my boyfriend.. I m making myself clear... I find you sexy and that's why I do it" he said and although Type felt sad but smiling he hugged him  without saying anything...