flashback

with this I remembered the day how he cheated on me ,how he hugged someone else, how he kissed another person and came that day... No type don't give him a chance...

He was doing something inside but I immediately stood up wearing my clothes... And he agressively was just pulling me and was kissing my cheeks..

"W-what happened... What happened , please no no don't do this... Please come please...I can't control now...not now when you already agreed" the way he was grabbing me looks so wierd...so I just put my clothes on and now he was literally forcing me...

"Tharn fucking leave..." I said pushing him away and while he was putting his clothes I walked out but this crazy guy grabbed me and started kissing me in hall area...

"No I won't... You are being stubborn... You are mine only mine... You can't fucking go"

"T-Tharn leave, it hurts... You are forcing me" he was too crazy to think something and was just forcefully kissing my neck when suddenly Mew uncle yanked him away and slapped him hard on his cheeks...

"Y-you dare to do this..? Get out" grabbing his collar Mew uncle began to drag him out while Gulf uncle was angrily watching  him...

"D-dadda.. i-i" he didn't said anything when Mew uncle again slapped him and it was literally so hard that his cheeks were red and he was about to punch Tharn who was already in pain when I held him...

"D-d-d-dont h-h-hit him... D-don't" fuck I began to hit myself again instead of stoping them...

"Don't protect him, don't be scared, from today you won't live here... Get out... How dare you to force him..." he yelled grabbing his collar and he was silently listening to all that...

"Get out" he said but I held him and decided to lie...

"N-n-no... He was just joking... We are together again, y-you are misunderstanding.... We were actually having fun" I got embarassed saying that but looking at Mew uncle it feels he will kill him and i don't want to be a widow... Never!

"W-what? But it didn't look like that...he was forcing you ,I saw that... don't protect him" he asked

" You know foreplay kind something... Shit even I don't know what the hell I m saying to protect this aashole who was literally molesting me but I said whatever I thought was right because I can't see him out of this house...

" Shut up Type... Y-y-you are gross" saying that Mew uncle left
and embarassed laughing silently Gulf uncle hid his face and walked away staying away from the drama...

"I m sorry from my husband's side... Continue" he said tapping his son's shoulder not knowing that he really deserve a pinch...

I looked at my ex husband who was looking hurt both physically and mentally...

"So you better know who got the power... One snap and you are out so better watch what you are doing... When I said stay away then stay away otherwise..."

"Otherwise what ?you will get me a slap... The let me do this myself" he began to slap himself harshly again and again

"You think I care...? I don't just die slapping but wait" dragging him inside his room I kept him infront of his bed...he thought I would stop him but he was wrong...

"Just slap yourself and die... Don't worry i will arrange a wonderful funeral of yours" I love him and never ever I want this to happen in real... It's just I need to act harsh ..
I walked out and was standing outside but this guy kept slapping himself...
I waited for 2,10 then 25 counts but he didn't stopped so I walked in and stopped him... He was red like tomato and was almost bleeding from his side lips...

"Why are you doing this? Fuck you are hurt... I hate you" I said holding his Hands while making him sit and immediately brought cool ice pack and was applying it on his face when he again held me and made me sit on his lap...

"I m crazy for you... From this last few days I was keeping patience but now when I know you are in a relationship...I will"

"You will step back right?" I asked getting relieved when he smirked...

"Offcourse not... I can still see my effect on you and you don't know Tharn kirigun... just wait and watch till I make you mine...I will snatch you from that guy...I will make you a cheater...you said cheating is a crime so get ready to do this.. yourself"

"Ok fine first,Let me call your dad then let me see your smirk"i said standing up and he laughed...

"Go tell him, he will throw me out or will just kill me but that won't stop me.. now I want you... You are my need... And anyhow you are mine... Anyhow " he said getting closer towards my neck and fuck he suddenly passed out... I made him sleep on his bed and and at night I had to give him ice pack on his cheeks as he was hurt... Why I m so crazy over this guy...he passed out because of too many slaps...

"Please god please, take away my all feelings for him... I pray to you... I don't want him" I begged and while doing that I fell asleep...
.
.
.
Next morning when I woke up me who's a whore was in under his arms and suddenly his phone rang and I picked it up mistakenly thinking its mine...

"Hello" I said...

"you have event with Diana today... You are coming right?"

"What ? Why would I meet that Diana? " I asked and then looked at it clearly and it was Tharn's phone..

" Who are you? Type? "

"No no I m Tharn's servant btw How do you know Type? "

" I m Tharn's boss... Obviously Tharn is all about Type, everyone in company knows about him... Btw where's Tharn? "

" Actually... He's sick and won't make it today...he have headache in his knees" I said and hang up the call immediately because I didn't wanted to bother my baby , let him suffer some loss and...

Tharn you better come otherwise the penalty is 1 million dollars...

"Fuck 1 million dollars?" I shrugged Tharn's body and he smiled grabbing me again... He's a pervert for sure...

"You have important event today... Go otherwise you will have to pay 1 million dollars.... it's in dollars"

" No worried, my wife already said no , so I won't go... I will earn it in next event... I have rich wife too and headache in my knees so let me hug my baby"he said grabbing my body...

" Fuck no... I won't pay for you... "

" So you agree you are my wife... " Shit why did I even say that...

" Tharn fucking leave me" I said pushing him again and he winced in pain... he act so sensitive infront of me... Bitch!

" I feel bad for you current lover... "

" Don't feel bad about him... Feel bad about yourself because you are a side chick over here" I said and walked away from there...