Know

Aces pov

We were having lunch while this sleepy boy was still sleeping because obviously he was busy jerking himself so he would still be sleeping...

"How did Nora got allergies? I mean you don't know about his allergies?" I asked looking at everyone and Tharn uncle shook his head...

"We know it very well but he ate walnut and we clearly don't know who gave him that... We have strictly prohibited any kind of walnut but still he ate that and had terrible reaction... It could be worse...must have one of his friends fed him without saying it to him because Nora knows that he's allergic to walnut... " He explained and I remember that I was the one who gave him the walnut...

Ace was just writing something on his notebook while eating walnut which his aunt gave him to eat whenever he fell hungry when Nora sat beside him...

" What are you eating? Please give me? " He asked and Ace pulled out a nut and offered it to him...

" Ummm Ace let it be... I can't eat this"

"why don't tell me you are allergic to it... You city people are amazing.. you are allergic to everything... First you were allergic to me too... Such a wierd creature... Eat or don't even sit here ..." he said giving it to him and pouting Nora just ate it...

Returning back to room I saw him looking 40% ok because his face got back into its shape, it's just the redness is still there...

"I m sorry, i didn't knew that you were actually allergic to that" i said and he was looking at something in a diary and immediately hid it inside the pillow and stood up...

"No worries, even I didn't know... It's new to me" he lied because  just now his momma said that he knows it very well and had to eat that because I forced him...

"I m sorry Nora... I mean I m genuinely sorry.. i know you are lying and it's my fault that you suffering " I said genuinely feeling bad about him and he sighed sitting down holding my hands...But I immediately pulled it away but he held it again...

"It's ok Ace... It's totally ok unless it's you and go and rest... Don't think about me... Anyways
Do you want to shoot a video with me... I mean i have started making daily short vlogs because I stay at home most of time... So let's make it,what if I die in future " he asked giving me his puppy eyes
..

" No you won't die stupid" I said but he held my hands more tightly...

"Please please just 15 second of video..." He begged so I had to agree and he stood up behind me...

"Look everyone he's my... I mean he's Ace suppasit... And I m Nora... Nora kirigun...today Ace came to apologise as he fed me walnut but as a good guy i just didn't mind and forgave him ... So in return he had to kiss me" he said and turned off the camera and looked at me...

" I-i m sorry... Don't glare at me like this" he said covering his ears because I was genuinely scaring him...

"Now sleep" I finally burst out into laughter and he smiled too ...

"No I have ordered something delicious.. it's yet to come..." He said almost whispering, his parents strictly told him not to eat anything from outside but he still eat it anyways...

I was in his room's balcony when I saw him going out of his house from back side and took the food and came back into the room... I looked at him and smiling he began to eat it and offered me too but I was full...

"Ace this is so yummy, eat it... I ordered it for you" he said so moving closer I saw it was mini cake type something with "love " written on it ..

"Can you stop doing these things Nora .. everytime..." He everytime use the same things.. he write love on my books, on my food biscuit or even on my palm when I fell asleep... He stalks me and even kiss me at night...

Once I get better I will definitely leave this house ASAP... what if I fall for him and then he cheat on me... I can't bear that... I don't want to turn toxic... As precaution is better than cure

"Ace can't you love me? I stay at home all the time, don't wear revealing dress, not even talk with anyone except for my two friends... Don't party, do not text with anyone and even deleted my all social media accounts" he said Pouting his lips...

"I-i can't" I said and he scoffed...

"It's because I have slept with multiple people that's why right" He asked and it's not because of that, it's just I don't love him... I m not sure about my feelings... What if he change and be like earlier... I don't want to force someone to be like my ideal Type...I want someone who's naturally good and reserved...

"Maybe" I lied and he just smiled

"Even then I will pursue you.. no matter what" he said smiling widely and forcefully fed me a bite of his food...