gentle

Nora's pov...

I was beyond angry and finally fell asleep without eating anything, offcourse mama asked what happened but I told him that I just already ate...

I was just tossing on the bed thinking why the hell I said that and now I m feeling hungry and angry at the same time... What should I do...

Finally I tried to close my eyes when suddenly this guy came and pulled me up...

"I don't want you... Go away... You ain't my boyfriend"

"Same here... But you have to eat... Just sit and shut your mouth" he said glaring at me and I was hungry too so when he started feeding me from his hands I was just eating without nagging

He stood up ignoring me and walked away without even Apologizing, did he really broke up with me...
I was just sad and was about to cry when he came back holding a glass of water...

I drank that and angrily I was about to sleep when he held my body...

"I m sorry... I agree it made you angry but remember hitting someone is wrong... No matter what... We shouldn't do that... We should be kind and mature enough to deal with people by our own way because then it would harn you , not them, I don't want to see you in any problem... I agree you are very rich and powerful but no one can escape karma... Law and orders... We should always keep it in mind"my boyfriend isn't a real person, he's a saint... He's a proper saint...m i in love with an angel...

"I don't believe this... Hitting someone when a person is wrong is ok" I said and he laughed...

"Remember the time you claimed that I made love with you, so how would you feel if I hit you...?" He asked and I really didn't had any answer...

"But you did when I broke you granny's picture?" I asked

"It was un-intentional I swear.. i didn't wanted to hurt you " he said...

"We can't just hit or punish someone just because someone has feelings for someone,heart has no control, mistakes happen and we should forgive people rather than getting angry and all" he said and I sighed...

"Ok fine... I m sorry too.. now go, you also broke up with me... So I ain't coming back" I said and he instead of Apologizing he nodded and walked away...

Did he really broke up with me?

I waited for him but he didn't came back...

Next morning he was just talking with everyone except for me... For the whole day this guy ignored me and I was feeling like to cry...

Ace's pov...

It was so hard for me to ignore my cutie but I just wanted to tease him and finally for the whole day i pretended to ignore him...

I was laying on the bed counting because I m sure he would come here ...

1
2
3...

I felt someone hugged me from back and when I turned around it was my cutie baby Nora who was crying...

"I m sorry, be my boyfriend again... I m not breaking up with you" he said sobbing...

"No, it's too late ... Go Nora" I said in strict tone and he hugged me more tightly crying more...

"Please no... I m sorry 🥺" he showed me his puppy eyes and I smiled kissing him in his lips...

"I told you not to cry later... Hahha you are so cute and beautiful" I laughed and he frowned...

"You were pretending to get angry on me?" He asked and I nodded...

"Breakup" he said and was standing up when I pulled him closer and began to suck his lips... I grabbed his bummy inside his pants...

"You want break up?then remember I won't touch you again" I asked seducing him and this time he shook his head....

"Nope nope, love me" my baby said and smiling I did whatever he asked because how can I say not to great prince Nora who's a baby..