therapy

After two months

"I hope you become the best version of yourself... I believe you can do it" the beautiful lady said with a smile over her face... At first I thought mewgulf sent me to mental hospital but know they sent me to therapy centre where basically they give us smooth treatment and give us knowledge about self control and many things.. I learnt many things like how to control anger, how to control hurting yourself and many thing, now I look fine and healthy... Suppasit family visit me once in a week and they cry and say they miss me but I hate them now...

They sent me here without knowing the real reason... Anyways... Walking out of that building I was walking out when I saw mewgulf and Tharn standing waiting for me...

"How are you baby?I missed you so much" Gulf uncle asked pulling me into a hug but I didn't reacted anything neither hugged him...

"What happened?" This time Tharn asked but I didn't replied either... After that they tried so hard to talk to me whole day but I didn't...

We were having dinner on the table and they genuinely looks happy but I don't like to live here anymore...I really want to go somewhere else... I really want a new start without this guy Tharn...

"Can I move out from here?" I asked and all of them looked at me with confusion...

"What do you mean ?"Mew uncle asked

"I mean I want to go to school hostel room .. I don't like to live here... And I ain't asking, if you won't allow me then I will run away" I said eating my sandwich slowly when Mew uncle wiped my face...

"Are you angry with us?" He asked and I shook my head...

"I never lie and I will never lie but I don't like to live here... I don't hate anyone here , it's just I want to move out and live on my own for my own mental peace"

" You can live here too with peace too...now shut up and eat"Tharn said glaring at me but I just turned around to another side ignoring him...

" No... I want to live alone... Somewhere else where I can be myself... Can you do it? " I asked Mew uncle but he didn't said anything...

I immediately walked away from there and laid down on my soft squeezy old bed... It feels heaven here... I just love being here but I don't want to be here anymore...

Suddenly the guy laid down beside me and pulled me closer...

"Stay away" I said pushing him away and he felt disappointed and let him be one, because I actually don't give a fuck... I don't care anymore...

"You can't tell me that... You are mine remember that"he said grabbing my body but I just slapped him and kicked his stomach...

" J-Just don't m-mess up with me... Don't... (Slapping his own head harshly)"i began to slap myself as I was really in panic

(Author's pov..)

" Stop " Tharn Asked holding his hands to prevent him from hitting himself...

" Then don't touch me... Don't come near me... Don't ever "he said pulling his hair and Tharn started crying...

" Why ? What happened?why are you behaving like this"Tharn asked still sobbing as the guy was looking too angry and different which he never faced

" Nothing happened... Just stay away... I-i don't like you anymore... I want to stay away from here ... "

" I hate you... You bloody crazy bitch...and remember without my permission you can't go anymore you are my slave ,a fucking o standard slave" yelling at me he walked away and whole night I was just slapping myself when suddenly Gulf walked in with a glass of milk and worriedly sat down infront of me...

"What happened? Why are you sad and hitting yourself?" He asked holding my shoulder and I yelled...

" I-i-i no want to live here... I want to go away... Living here frustrate me... I hate everything here"

" But why ? Did Tharn do anything to you... He was crying all the time when you were away, he loves you a lot , then what's the problem? Does he treat you bad "he doesn't know how cheap and rude his son is...

"No no it's not like that he surely loves me a lot But I don't love him, now when I came back, i realised that I don't love him... It was just confusion and it's really annoying me" i lied to him , because if I m gonna complain about Tharn then they may punish him  which I don't want...

"You really don't want to live with us?" He asked and I nodded desperately... I want to cry but I can't... I don't know how to cry...

"Please I don't... I want to go somewhere else... Somewhere far away from Tharn so that he can be safe and even I can" I said and he took a pause and smiled sadly looking at me..

"Do you want to live with my mother?" He asked and I felt so happy with her name... She's my bestfriend and also treat me like her own grandchildren and I definitely want to live with her, so I nodded...

"Ok fine... I will tell her and don't tell Tharn about it...he would be very sad , if we tell him that you are again leaving him... " saying that he also left ... Tharn sad? That guy can never be sad for me...as for him I m just a crazy guy who let him do whatever he wants... But anyways I m happy that it won't go on anymore... I will be out of this trap... forever!