Morning

Type's pov...

"If you won't be  here then I m going too" I said looking at Mew uncle and he sighed...

" If you want you can leave but it's just few hours... We will be back after few hours... Please stay ... Gulf really want to celebrate this new year with you... Can you please do it for him.. we are going to meet sugar's mother as she arranged a party for babies you know she's their godmother " Mew dadda said and I sighed in disappointment..

" Umm... O-ok fine... I will wait but return today immediately" I said and nodding he hugged me

" Tharn leave immediately after us otherwise you know" Gulf uncle warned Tharn and he nodded looking down... I heard he locked Tharn for 3 days and even starved him when he took me here forcefully and when I blamed him...

and then all of them left for their journey... I poured tasty noodles and fryum in a bowl and then sitting down on the bed I was eating that when this Tharn stood up Infront of me...

" D-dont you work anywhere...?Go away just leave like you always do..."I said looking at him angrily and he laughed...

" Yup I just work from home most of time... So I m always at home... Btw do you need anything? " He asked and I rolled my eyes...

" N-no..you can go now and fuck whoever you want... No one will stop you, didn't you heard momma"I said and he pouted

" I-i never"

"Ok ok whatever go bring a chilled drink for me" I stated and sighing he walked away and actually brought cold drink for me...

"Thanks" saying that I took the drink and began to sip it while watching the funny cartoon... I just love watching this show...

Suddenly this creepy guy sat down beside me holding his laptop and began to work while using his headphones...

I hate this guy, why he's doing all this...he should leave this place as he always do..I finished my food and immediately turning off the tv, I turned around and closed my eyes to sleep... Let him do whatever he want... I don't care... although my eyes were closed I wasn't sleeping... I was just thinking about something when suddenly...

"I missed you a lot... 4 years without you was terrible for me...I m sorry my baby...I m really sorry...I was so wrong...so bad...you were right,I should've died there" this pervert guy Hugged me from behind getting inside my blanket... He held my chest area pulling me towards him and began to kiss my neck... Fuck why I m turning on... Turning around I looked into his eyes and he got shocked as his eyes widened with shock...

"So you do it with everyone whenever they sleep? What are you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrows and he looked here and there... I tried to sit but he grabbed my body forcefully and began to cry...

"Please don't push me away ... Please I missed you... I missed you a lot... Why did you left me and never came back... You are bad very bad more than me.. don't you miss me...momma always send me somewhere whenever you come...only this time I begged him not to so he agreed" he cried grabbing my body..

"Shut up! I-i-i don't... I-i-i hate you... I hate you so much"

"I don't care... You have to stay with me now... I will kill myself if you gonna leave me... I never knew that I would actually fall for you .. after you left , I tried so hard but you never came ... Now when you came... I won't let you go... N-never"he began to kiss me roughly holding my body... I was helpless not because I can't push him, it's just I m too weak to push him away... Soon he began to suck my neck and rub my chest...

I was in another world when he was doing all that and i didn't even realised when he was touching my ass and then it hit me and I kicked him out of the bed...

" Get the hell out of here... Outtttt" I yelled throwing the plastic vase on his head and it did hit the corner and he began to bleed from corner but I don't care .. let him die , i don't care... just die..

After he left I heard him crying and I did felt bad, so walking out I saw him crying and applying bandage to himself... I went closer and taking the cotton, I began to do that and he pouted like a baby...

"You assaulted me and if you don't want me to complain to police about you then stay here forever"he asked and I rolled my eyes...

"In you dream Tharn kirigun... Never ever I will be staying here .. I stayed here because of my babies.. you think forcing, crying or doing anything will work then no... I-i-i (shaking his neck )
M crazy and I m happy alone and this is my reality...I won't get back to my rapist "I said and he began to cry again...

" I didn't raped you, why do you always call me this... I-i-i didn't " he cried for sympathy... It's his trick to make me fool...

" Have you lost your mind... ?Why are you crying for everything, since when you started crying like a baby... Or you want me to stay here so that I can be your baby's babysitter and you can get free from these burden and fuck someone else..."

" Shut up... Dare you call my babies burden... Fine, I won't cry for you .. I won't fucking cry... You want to go right (holding his arms)then get out right now...you didn't raised them neither ever wanted them so stop calling them burden, otherwise you know!" he held my hands and was about to push me out when I spoke...

" Leave me right now... If you won't then I won't ever come back or see your face ever, I won't leave Tharn"I said and he immediately released me and stood up looking frustrated...

" I-i... You are just making me crazy... I-i-i hate you... I fucking hate you" saying that he walked away and I sat down on the couch trying to hold myself...
.
.
.
In the afternoon I was chatting with Steve's assistant about upcoming projects when he came with few cupcakes and as soon as he placed it I threw it away...

"I-i-i m sorry... I m sorry, I yelled at you earlier... I overreacted I know... I m sorry " saying that he left and I just continued what I was doing when miss Daisy came...

" I saw what you did and i don't know who's right or wrong but it took him two hours to make that, he even burnt his hands while making that... Atleast respect food" she said and was about to clean the floor but I stopped her...

"Go" I said and the lady had to leave... I picked up the cupcakes and ate all of them because no matter how much I show I don't like him but deep down... I m crazy for him... More than anything..