Money

Type's pov...

It was evening time and this was the last period of the school and
As usual I was on my own seat minding my own buisness when this guy came and sat down beside me ...

"So you pervert.... What are you doing?" He asked but I didn't replied so he grabbed my hair but hopefully teacher arrived but he completely ignored the assault and just announced...

"Come to the game room... Make sure to keep your shoes here" he said and everyone began to hurry up as game room is the best part of this school... Everyone love being there... Even I like to buy no one let me play even teachers say that I m mad so I will do some harm to gadgets...

I kept my shoes under my desk and was going out when he whisteld and I looked behind... Smirking he was hanging my shoes infront of the window...

"N-no" I yelled running towards him but until then he threw it in the river area... Even if I run there, I can't find it again...

I don't know I felt like crying but I didn't because I can't...
I never cry, never means never...

"What happened crazy guy?" He asked smirking and I just slapped him infront of everyone...

"Stop , stop... I said stop" I slapped him three times so I will get it 9 times in return ,I know but I don't care... What I care about is my shoes because I only had one pair now I have to come here barefooted... He's rich that's why he thinks everything is easy...I took my bag and was going out of the class...

Suddenly that same teacher who called us came inside and thrashed me a slap... Grabbing my collar he began to drag me...

"Let's go to principal sir office... Let me get you kicked out of this school... how can you use violence in this school"when Tharn does the same he ignored but look at him now ,he held my hands but suddenly someone else held my hands too and it was Tharn...

" Sir don't... I will manage "

" No no let me give him a lesson " sir said but he held my hands more tightly and glaring at the teacher he pulled me away...
"I will manage... Go away" he said to the teacher and that coward left me there..

He was taking me somewhere I don't know... Suddenly he pushed me inside the storeroom and locked the door from inside...

"Y-you" holding a big cupboard the guy threw it towards my direction and then again launched a punch but punched the chair instead... I just sat down on the ground as I was scared...

Kneeling down he grabbed my neck glaring at me...

"For the first time in my life someone insulted me infront of everyone and you really don't know how big time you messed up... Now just wait and watch... I will kill you soon" he said and I swear I was feeling like I would pee in my pants because I was scared but acted tough...

"F-fuck you" I said and smirking he pulled me closer...

"You want? Should I show you how to do that?" He asked grabbing my body and was about to kiss me when we heard door lock sound and immediately Tharn went to knock the door but it was closed...

" Shit shit! My phone... Where's your phone? " He asked grabbing my collar and I shook my head but he didn't believed and began to check my body...

"I don't have phone" I said and he kicked his feet on the wall... He moved back and forth for a minute and the guy sat down beside me staring at me...

"What's 2×89999?"

"2" I intentionally told him the wrong answer and he glared at me...

"I know you always cheat in exam from my Lily's paper right?"

"Shut up!... T-the answer is 179997"I said and he looked at me with wide eyes...

" So you are mad and genius too?"he asked grabbing my hair knocking on my hear, my hairs I will miss you ....

" Neither mad nor genius... I m a normal person " I said and immediately began to rub my ears like crazy and he laughed...

" Yes this is your normal... Hahhah crazy guy"

" Your mom and dad didn't gave you any good manners... I have never seen a brat like you...you father is good,must be your mom who gave you Terrible manners...
Son of a bitch! " I yelled out in anger as he called me crazy..

" Dare you abuse my mom... I will kill you" he slapped me and grabbed my hair pulling it so I just kept finger on my lips and turned around to another side...
.
.

It was night and there were so much mosquitoes but still I m habitual of this so it wasn't that hard but this guy was looking stress...

"I m sorry to abuse your momma ,you can Eat this" I said offering him a packet of bread which an aunt gave me yesterday and he began to eat it like a crazy fellow... Now he's looking crazy but cute at the same time...

" Won't your parents scold you for being out at night?" I asked and he shook his head...

" They are out of country for a buisness trip and must be in meeting right now" he said shoving food into his mouth but choked so I gave him my water bottle and he immediately drank it...

" Thank you so much servant " he said and laid down on my lap...

" Stay away " I said gently trying to pull him away but he was reluctant to sit so I left the Idea to push him away and began to stare at him...

"Ahhhh it's cold and there's too many mosquitoes too" he yelled and then I realised I have a sweater too in my bag... I live in a tent so I carry most of my things with me so even if my tent gets destroyed, I will still have things with me...

He was sleepy, so I made him wear it and then he finally fell asleep and even I was feeling sleepy so I bend down and I was feeling so sleepy that my face went directly infront of his face and our lips touched... I looked at his beautiful face and felt like butterflies were crawling under my stomach...

Although I hate him, but he's indeed very very handsome...