dream

Ace's pov... (Party day after college event)

When I woke I was on a hospital bed and then I realised that all the breakup shit was a fucking dream...

I saw Nora was sitting on the couch and as i woke up everyone also stood up...

"Where's sea? Where's she?" I asked getting worried because I don't want that dream to get true and then all things to happen again... I don't want to loose Nora...

"See... He's still worried about that bitch... She died... She fucking died you drunkard... I broke her head" saying that Nora walked away and Lisa his friend glaring at me left when sea walked in looking fine...

"Why did you asked about me Ace? You are making it worst... Do you know how much he cried but hopefully he loves you so much... Just go and apologize to him.... Tell him you were drunk ... I hope Everything gets fine.. i already told him that you were drunk but it will be better if you clear things up" sea said and nodding I stood up but felt my head spinning...

" Don't rush... Let me... No no no... My drive Josh will drop you... Go" she said and with a tall guy I sat down in his car and went to my house...

As i went inside the same things was going on and he began to cry as soon as he saw me...

" I hate him... I hate him so much... He cheated on me" but unlike my ugly dream he didn't reacted much and went upstairs...

" You didn't cheated on him right? " Blue brother asked and I burst out into tears...

" No no no... Thanks.. thanks for believing me... I didn't... I was drunk and went inside the room only.. I didn't even do anything... I swear it's a misunderstanding "i explained and he nodded...

" It's ok... It happens sometimes... You know i caught moon once kissing a girl on the phone too... So it happens "

"I m telling you I was kissing your picture but when you Snatched it, it got swiped left and it wasn't even a girl it was some random picture of an idol which you sent me"moon whined

" Whatever... Anyways go make up with him... He's just hurt" he said smiling and sighing i went there and as soon as I opened the door a big pillow landed on my head and I sat down holding my head because I was feeling still weak ..

" You are ok cheater? " He asked crying while looking worried when I just Hugged him tightly...

" I didn't cheated... I swear i didn't... I love you why would I cheat"

" I know you would... That good girl bitch sea told me everything, she was praising that how much you are a loyal guy and how lucky I am and when you woke up you asked for her that's why I hate you"

" It's because I dreamt that you hurted her and broke up with me... I was worried of loosing you"

" Break up? You dare to dream about that? You bitch... Don't you even dare to... No matter how much you cheat on me... How much you love someone else ... I love you and you are stuck with me only... I don't care" he threatened me cutely and i just kissed his lips...

" I can't even think about cheating on you... I m only yours... There's no one for me baby" i said pulling him closer ..

" Whatever .. tonight you will sleep on couch... Don't dare to touch me" he said and pushing me gently the guy laid down on the bed and slowly even I slipped there and he began to throw his legs and hands but I held it tightly...

" Let me hug you please... I really had a terrible dream... Please... Please I m weak" i pleaded and finally he stopped it and turned around but I held him from back and hugged him tightly..

" I m still angry... I hate you" he said without turning here and i just smiled because at the end we are together... We didn't waisted our 5 years .. fuck I was so sad with that stupid dream...

"I love you and I wil always love you only... Even if you hate me... You are only mine.. you can't go away... Neverrrr" i said hugging him more while kissing his neck while he was whining... Only my heart knows how much relieved I was at that time..