caught

Tharn's pov...

I really Don't want to pay any attention to this guy but ended up think about him all the time... Since the day I fucked up with him,my mind is all about him...After school I straight up went to club offcourse I lied my parents that I m going for group studies... We were having wine when my on of side chick came and sat down in my lap...

"I missed you so much... Why didn't you came here for month?" I got suspended that's why it was difficult for me to go out at night because without college work why would dadda allow me to group studies...

"Don't act like my girlfriend btw you look hot today..." I grabbed her waist pulling her closer... She's cute and sexy... Suddenly my eyes went on someone else and it was Type who was serving drinks to people wearing waiter clothes... He was looking blank without any expression and was just doing his work...
I wanted to ask him why he's here but then why do I care... I shouldn't.. whatever he does.. it's none of my buisness... Pulling her closer I began to kiss her and closed my eyes... While kissing her , i suddenly remembered the day when I was kissing type... His soft lips, his body, his everything... Fuck noo...while kissing her our eyes met but he immediately looked away...

"No no " saying that I walked away to the place where Type was serving everyone and grabbing Type's hands I took him out and he tried to pull his hands away...

"My job , i-i" he tried to say anything but I just held his body and began to kiss him... He didn't reacted so I kissed him more and more until he got breathless so I released him and kissing me six times on my lips he ran away,I was about to go inside too when I got call from Ryan...

"Don't you come inside... We already ran away and the club got siezed as there were some drug smuggling going inside... Run away... Your dad will kill you .." he said and my whole body got froze... Hopefully I was outside the club so I ran away and sitting down in my car I was watching cops dragging everyone out harshly...I completely forgot about Type but my heart sank when I saw the cop dragging Type too... He wasn't crying, his face was still blank but I know he's in trouble and sad...

"What happened? Are you too from here?" A cop asked so shaking my head I moved away and reached to my house... I went to my bed and after freshing up I laid down but still wasn't feeling good .. I want him out and i know I can't do anything unless I don't say anything...

After finally decided I went to dadda's room and saw him sleeping on the couch... What happened? Why he's sleeping here today?

"Dadda dadda?" I tried to wake him up and he got scared at first but sat down soon momma also came because he wasn't sleeping maybe pretending ...

"What happened? You ok?" He asked getting worried and I got scared at first but then spoke...

"Dadda you know Type who balmed me that day, he's in police station... Can you take him out?" I asked and he frowned...

"What? Why so?"

"Actually he was working at a club when some cops siezed that place and found drugs smuggling... Type was just working there guy still got trapped"

"Baby you know how strict law is about drugs and why did type went there..? "

" Please help him please " I said and my mom slapped himself...

" Tharn is saying please for someone else... That's a good thing... Offcourse we will help him... Go and sleep " he said looking at me...

" No no I will come with you" I said because I don't want anyone to suspect me but dadda didn't agreed so I stayed... While waiting for them I fell asleep and when I woke up... I went straight outside and saw momma and dadda cooking something...

" Where's Type? "Dadda was smiling but he instantly stopped smiling and sighed

" He's out and safe and you... You ain't allowed to go out at night anymore... Type told us everything that you were with him too... That's how you know what happened there right?"
I shouldn't have asked dadda to help him ... He's an evil guy...

"Dadda momma sorry... Please don't be rude to me"

"Keep your sorry yourself... Don't talk to me and dare you get out anywhere after college " momma scolded... Momma and dadda never scolded me but when he came into my life everything bad happened ....

" And one thing more Type will stay here with us from now onwards because yesterday we got to know that he was living in a wigwam which wasn't in condition to live .. that poor baby was suffering from so many times.. hopefully we saw it... He will stay here unless we don't find a room for him at school hostel..." Momma said

" No he won't stay here" i yelled and dadda glared at me...

" Don't you dare to shout and yeah he will and if we want he will always stay here... Forever " he said and I just sat down on breakfast table... I was happily having my breakfast when I saw this guy walked out wearing my tshirt which was coming to his knees...

" Come eat"yes eat you freeloader...!

" Thanks for saving me mewgulf uncle..
You Helped me once and I will help you thrice " he said and mom and dad got confused...

" What is this? "

"He believes that universe or karma give 3 times the thing you do... Whether it's good or bad" i said Type looked at me..

"How do you know?"

"I guessed it... Anyways it's false... You always say it but it never happened"

"It happens... In my childhood an uncle hit me with a rod and I fainted so I said he will get it three time and next month, a drunk man slammed an iron rod exactly on his head three times... It was a big news...me. Olivier slapped me the day I blamed you the His wife also slapped him 3 times more than he did and then ... You slapped me and that's why you got 6 slaps just next day from your friends when you played slap or do... I saw it... and about kissing... You kissed me twice that day and you got six kisses from me yesterday... Karma ×3 is real... " He said right infront of my parents and both of them were just blankly looking at me...

" Your choice is nice... But no kisses allowed infront of us" momma said blushing like crazy

" I never knew you had a boyfriend... Btw Gulf lets go,let them give space ..." dadda said but making face momma ignored dadda and kissing me and then ruffling Type's hair he said...

" I will be very glad if you become my son in law in future " he said and this Type reacted very wierdly...

Like he blushed looking at me with a smile... Does he think I will really marry him? Hell nooo

This crazy mad man my husband? Never ever!