Flirt

Blue's pov...

Today I was hurriedly eating my lunch  because he always take mine and doctor strictly told me not to stay hungry and I can't ask extra lunch from momma because he already make so much for everyone... I don't like bothering but anyways he came and holding he again took away my lunch...

"Black" moon shouted but I held his hands because I don't want black to get scolded...

" Can you bring me a pen from canteen? " I asked moon as smiling he immediately walked away without even asking for money and then black spoke...

" So I saw you coming out of a marcadees? So that means you are rich right?" He asked and I don't lie so I nodded...

"Don't tell it to anyone please" I asked and he smiled sitting down beside me .. finally after eating my lunch he was going out when I spoke...

"I-i like you black" I finally said whatever I wanted to because although I know I m just rushing things but I know he's my soulmate, who come in my dreams daily so I need to take first step...

"Many people like me and I know you do...but I like you too" he said and I was head over heels for that, I never imagined that he would say yes to a guy like him, because he doesn't deserve me...

"This is my number, save it" he said and I immediately saved it on my phone... Moon arrived and he stood up and cupping my cheeks the guy kissed my cheeks and walked away...

Suddenly the pen box fell down from moon's hand and he was just staring at me like he saw a ghost...

"A-are you guys dating?" He asked and I nodded smiling because finally I said whatever I wanted to say and he finally agreed so there's no need to hide it anymore...
.
.

Days went to weeks and moon began to act wierdly as now he don't sit with me neither look at me.. but hopefully black always come and eat with me... He talk to me hours and we often go to club with him... He's finally my boyfriend but he asked me to keep it secret as his parents are strict so they won't allow him...

"Common it's just sex... Don't worry I will always be with you ,it's not wrong at all" he said and I was drunk as hell.. we came to college campus party and from there we all went to nearby resort, offcourse my dadda booked as I asked them about it...

" Umm... Ok" i said and smirking he began to kiss me and pushed me down but I didn't know what happened, i couldn't respond but anyhow I had to make him happy otherwise he would leave me and I don't want it now... suddenly his phone rang

" Umm... I m coming " saying that he walked away ...

Author's pov...

While kissing Blue Black got call from his girlfriend Liya who suddenly came to resort to meet him and anyhow he had to leave... While walking out he saw moon was drunk crying at the corner...

" What happened? "

" You happened? I hate you" moon said crying more and black smirked...

"Fuck off and go sleep" he signalled him to go back to his room and standing up he was so drunk that he went inside the wrong room and locked the door from inside... As he felt someone's body and got scared and both the guys yelled at Eachother...

"Shit! What are you doing here?" Moon asked looking at blue who was also scared

"I-i-its m-m-my" the guy began to panic when suddenly black came back and saw both of them...

"W-what the hell are you doing here?" Black asked angrily glaring at both of them and grabbing moon's collar he threw him out and looked at blue...

"So you were cheating on me?" He asked and it made Blue's panic worst and the guy began to cry...

"You bitch now I will show you just wait" taking out his belt he began to hit him while the other guy was just crying out in pain trying to hug him... Finally black locked him inside the washroom and slept on his bed...

Next morning he kicked the guy's body and told him to come out and crying blue came out and hugged him...

"It was a misunderstanding... I swear"

"I know,moon texted me everything... I was wrong now go and bring something to eat " he said and smiling Blue kissed the guy and went to canteen area and brought lunch for themselves...

Both of them had their lunch when Black pulled him on his lap and began to kiss him...

"Baby you love me na?" He asked and smiling Blue nodded...

"Can you give me some money...?" He asked and blue nodded...

"How much?"

"Only 100k..." He said and biting his lips the guy pulled out his phone  and sent him the money...

"I m so lucky to get a baby like you... I really love you so much.. nobody really loved me because I was poor but you did... I m so lucky " he said smiling and blue was just too naive to understand that he was just using him..