Avoid

Ace's pov...

From yesterday I think he's avoiding me and I should be happy but I m not... I mean yes definitely I m...but

"Ace Nora when is your exams?" Gulf mama asked

"Maybe next month... I m so scared... I will definitely fail" Nora said making a crybaby face and Mamma chuckled pouring more veggies in his plate and this guy was just eating it forcefully..

" for one month you both have to work hard and whoever gets the maximum marks will get a new watch or shoes... You can choose" gulf mamma Said and I felt so happy because offcourse I want new shoes and watch...

" Can I get new car instead?" Nora asked raising his hands and Dadda Mew held his ears...

"Who want a car?" He asked Nora and the guy just clicked his tongue...

"Mama look at dadda, he's scaring me" he made a crybaby face and mamma Gulf glared at Mew uncle...he loves Nora a lot and that's why Nora is a spoiled baby

"You spoil him so much"

"Mama I love you so much... Marry me...I will be a good wifey to you" Nora said in his baby voice sitting on gulf mama's lap... And the old man began to feed him laughing at his husband who was sulking...

I now understand why Nora always remain so happy and chilled... He actually never got any nag or faced any type of problem that's why he never really cared about anything...I mean it's good that atleast he's happy

Finally after having dinner we were going to college and I was driving car while he was sitting at back side when he asked me to stop...

"I need to buy something can you stop the car " he said and as soon as I parked the car at corner he walked away without even waiting for my response, he went to a street side and bought a bouquet of flowers from a little girl...

Nora's pov...

I bought a bouquet of sunflower for Ninni my childhood bestfriend, she's going US for higher studies... I was coming back when a lady who came to sell orange, her basket fell down and all the oranges got scattered everywhere... I began to help her when she stopped crying...

"Thank you so much... You are way too good..."

"I wasn't... Someone actually made me a good person..." I can't believe I was the type of person who never really cared for anyone but now I do... I genuinely want to be a good person... Not because of Ace but now because of myself... because ace actually taught me being kind make a person happy mors than anything..

Even Ace came and helped us out and she thanked me again and gave me an orange...

"I hope your all wishes comes true..." She said

"Just wish me I can forget a person"  I asked in my low voice but she spoke something odd...

"I hope you stay happy and get whatever you are destined for, that's best ,who will make you happy and will love you more than anything...you will definitely succeed in whatever you want and whatever makes you happy"she said and walked away..

I returned back and was staring at flowers when this guy spoke...

" I told you not to buy flowers for me... Why do you waste your money...? I don't need anything from you Nora... Stop it all" he whined and I wanted to dance because I m gonna insult my baby Ace a little bit...sorry my poor baby...

"Don't worry Ace,It's not for you... It's for my childhood sweetheart... Anyways yeah you can go to college, just drop me near rainbow apartment next Street... I have asked momma permission" I said and he began to glare at me for no reason and scoffed...

"Childhood sweetheart?a lover?Now you got someone else  to pursue right... Thankfully...I-i m happy for you" He sighed smiling and I just smiled back, if he's happy then I am happy too .. it's hard for me but eventually I will get over it...

"Call me if you want to return and yeah take this.. don't be hungry for long time,I m saying it because right now you are my responsibility" he gave me a packet of cookies and drove away....

I came to my bestfriend's house and stayed with her whole day... I told her about Ace and she gave me a magic perfume to seduce Ace but she doesn't know that I m not pursuing him anymore...

Finally when she was going I was hurt and almost crying and returning back I was just sitting in the car sadly remembering her... I will miss her so much... Although we use to spend little time but she was my bestfriend... She use to share all her things and I use to same too...

"Got rejected ?" He asked more like worried and I just didn't replied because I was way too sad...

Returning back home I was solving sums and my mind was spinning looking at the questions... I will fail again...

"What happened bub?" Baby blue came out of blue and happily I hugged him..

"You came back?" He nodded nd kissed me but I just pulled him up and was cuddling with him while kissing his face when suddenly moon brother came glaring at me...

"You are a big boy... Don't kiss my wife" he said but I just ignored and held my baby blue more closer...

"Ok enough with kissy ,study hard byee bye" he said and kissing my forehead and climbing on his husband's back ,he walked away... I studied for around 2 hours and was peeking inside Ace's room and saw he was studying too...

I decided to study more because I want to win this race from ace...hahah rhyming

I began to read more and more...
It was midnight when I was really tired so after arranging everything just like Ace do... I washed myself up and wearing my soft night clothes i wa doing my face care routine when he came inside...

"I need a pen... Do you have extra pen?" He asked and I pointed at the corner where I keep my things...

"Wow! now you aren't messy at all... Your desk looks good...so nice" he said and I nodded as a signal to say thanks..

"What's this ?" He asked pointing at my facemask and I sighed... I badly want to ignore him but he himself comes to me and if I initiate any talk he will say I m pursuing him...

"Face mask" I replied and immediately turned around ignoring him looking at my phone...