Married couples

Tharn's pov...

I know I was wrong when I forced him to marry me but I need him to marry me because this insecurity is killing me.. I m Very jealous, very very jealous of him and that's why I got married to him , to let the world know that he's my baby now...

"Good morning Bubba..." I said waking him up but he angrily just pushed me  I did felt hurt but ignored that and gave him his cold coffee...

"Ok fine don't be angry and drink this... It's too yummy" i said giving him the cup and he just took it rolling his eyes

Turning on my live I was talking to my fans who were saying I love you and want to marry me...

"Sorry I m already married now..." I said showing them my ring while blushing because I m so happy that it's our wedding ring...

when he suddenly came and sat down My lap...

"Hii Tharn's fan... I m Tharn's husband and I hope you will like me too"gigglingstood up and signaled me to close the laptop when someone commented

"Insecure and over possessive... Ewww you deserve better"

"Nope confident, infact he deserves better... I m lucky to have him " I said and closed the libe immediately because my husband asked me so..

Type's pov...

When he said that sentence I did felt good and bending down I kissed him...

" Byee your wife will be back soon.. make good food for me " saying that I left and went to my company, everyone gave me a lot of gifts and blessings..

Although our wedding was because of his blackmail but I m happy, I m acting like a bad husband but I won't do it anymore... Let's end this shitty fight and let's love him again... because at the end we are married now and i don't have any option too because he genuinely love me and I love only him too...

I was working when I got call from him , I ignored it but after three missed calls I picked it up ....

"How are you wifey?" I felt sudden rush in my heart the way he called wifey... he's getting nicer day by day...

"I m good fuvker husband... Do you need anything?" I asked...

" Yup your love and bummy... Come soon' he said giggling and I hang up the call...
.
.

At night I was chatting with Gulf uncle while Blue was playing with my hair and my sweet daughter was massaging her grandpa's legs...

"It's ok baby... Now let me do yours" Mew uncle said and began to massage baby star's leg ..

We were all having fun when Tharn also sat down behind me tickling me with his hands grabbing my chest...

"I will break your hands... keep it away" I said but he was still doing that so I held his hands and kept it on my tummy...

We chatted for sometime and finally our kid fell asleep
.
.
I was working on my laptop while he was also checking some of his emails when his laughing expression turned into a frown and he looked at me...

"You slept with Oscar ? After we broke up?" He asked and I looked here and there to avoid this question...

"You did or not?" He asked gently and I nodded...

" Yes after I went away from here in your granny's Village he was there too... I trusted him as a friend and I don't know one day at party we slept together...I wanted to tell you this but..."

"But what? Oscar is saying that star and blue is his kids?" He angrily asked and I got Angry....

"So you think they are his?" I asked and he raised his hands to slap me...

"No fucking no... They are mine... They are fucking mine... I don't care whether you slept with him or not... Star and blue are mine, I know this..."I felt sudden relief in my heart the way he said that, hopefully he doesn't blame me...

"are you angry? "I asked

" No I m not... I don't care what you did... But don't ever date or  go back to him...or do you again want to have sex with him? " He asked grabbing my chin with anger in his eyes

" Sex who had sex with him? I slept I mean just slept on the bed with him.. no kiss , no hug... not even touch... No matter how much drunk I get... I can never touch anyone, I m not like you,btw you thought I had sex with him,I just fell asleep beside him not that" I said spanking his head and he scratched his head

" Offcourse because he's saying so and most importantly you  said yes, I don't fucking care what he says" he said and I spanked him again...

"No I didn't and if you don't believe then go have dna test of your kids... And I don't need to have sex with that ugly guy... I m not that pervert" he smiled and hugged me tightly...

"If you say no then I trust you only,I m sorry, i misunderstood things... But anyways let's sleep, i have to leave for Chiang Mai too" he said in his serious tone , I didn't understood why he was going to his granny village but anyways, I was tired so I hugged him and began to look at him...

" I hate you so much" I said right on his face and he kissed my lips smiling because he knows i m lying...

"I love you so much wifey,My life was literally a hell without you... Thanks for marrying me... You won't ever regret this decision, I promise " he said smiling too...